🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Tactic To Stop Trump Is Nothing New. Hillary Says Make Him Out To Be A Bigot

You see it's all about race with the left. They have been brainwashed. You gotta hand it to the democrats. That same old tired race card will never die and it always works even when it's bullshit. This is why our country is going to fail. You idiots keeping eating the same old shit sandwich every 4 years.

Trump wants to bring back some off the millions of jobs that China has taken. Is that racist? Has Hillary even mentioned it. Even if she has do you really believe she will even try? Maybe we can get the black AMERICANS employment rate up that has fallen under Obama. Maybe we can get the Hispanic Americans employment rates up. Maybe we can get all Americans employment rate up.

Donald wants to get rid of illegal immigrants. Do you realize illegals suppress wages in this country?
Is that racist? Sounds like Donald wants to put Americans first and the left wants to put non-Americans first. Sounds pretty racist.

Donald sees what is happening in Europe. Thinks maybe we should hold off on the refugees just for now. He sees a threat like most Americans and is taking action. You see rainbows and puppy dogs.

Trump sees this country failing. Most Americans see this country failing. It IS failing. We want it to succeed. We need hard actions. We do not need feelings.

Trump throws up hollow talking points and his minions jump at it

Anyone can promise to bring back jobs from China, but the devil is in the details. Is Trump going to require $1 an hour wages to compete with China? If not, what is his plan?

Get rid of illegal immigrants? Why do you blindly accept that lie? There is no way to round up 11 million people who do not want to be rounded up. How do you round up 11 million people without harassing legitimate citizens?

The gullibility of Trump voters is mind boggling

He already mentioned tariffs of 25% on Chinese goods as a option.

Did you miss that? Or are you being dishonest?

If it was an honest mistake, then I await your new opinion, since you have new information now...

The old economic standby...trade wars leading to inflation
Tariffs of that magnitude are rarely effective

Really? My understanding is that we had pretty high tariffs during our period of industrialization.

You see it's all about race with the left. They have been brainwashed. You gotta hand it to the democrats. That same old tired race card will never die and it always works even when it's bullshit. This is why our country is going to fail. You idiots keeping eating the same old shit sandwich every 4 years.

Trump wants to bring back some off the millions of jobs that China has taken. Is that racist? Has Hillary even mentioned it. Even if she has do you really believe she will even try? Maybe we can get the black AMERICANS employment rate up that has fallen under Obama. Maybe we can get the Hispanic Americans employment rates up. Maybe we can get all Americans employment rate up.

Donald wants to get rid of illegal immigrants. Do you realize illegals suppress wages in this country?
Is that racist? Sounds like Donald wants to put Americans first and the left wants to put non-Americans first. Sounds pretty racist.

Donald sees what is happening in Europe. Thinks maybe we should hold off on the refugees just for now. He sees a threat like most Americans and is taking action. You see rainbows and puppy dogs.

Trump sees this country failing. Most Americans see this country failing. It IS failing. We want it to succeed. We need hard actions. We do not need feelings.

Anyone can promise to bring back jobs from China, but the devil is in the details. Is Trump going to require $1 an hour wages to compete with China? If not, what is his plan?

Get rid of illegal immigrants? Why do you blindly accept that lie? There is no way to round up 11 million people who do not want to be rounded up. How do you round up 11 million people without harassing legitimate citizens?

If it was an honest mistake, then I await your new opinion, since you have new information now...

and you're aware if china calls in the debt that baby bush ran up, they crash our economy, right?

:rolleyes:

and you're aware if china calls in the debt that baby bush ran up, they crash our economy, right?

YOu don't "call in" a Treasury Bond.

What might happen is that they refuse to buy more as the old ones mature.

That would be a big problem for US. It would not "crash" our economy.

NOthing compared to what they are facing if they have to suddenly do without a cool 300 billion a year surplus.

NOthing compared to what they are facing if they have to suddenly do without a cool 300 billion a year surplus.

what are you talking about "treasury bond".china can accelerate our debt and crash our currency. trump isn't doing that even if he were elected...which he won't be.

Jillian, how much has the debt gone up under president Obama? How much is be responsible for?

what are you talking about "treasury bond".china can accelerate our debt and crash our currency. trump isn't doing that even if he were elected...which he won't be.

I'm talking about how CHina holds the portion of our debt they hold.

"Accelerate"? What do you mean by that?

What do you think would happen to China's currency if they got into a Trade War with the US?

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’
“I was called a n****r and a c*nt and got kicked out,” said Shiya Nwanguma, a University of Louisville student. “They were pushing and shoving at me, cursing at me, yelling at me, called me every name in the book. They’re disgusting and dangerous.”

98969.jpg

Dunce, the vast majority of debt held by China is treasury bonds, they can't "call them in", they mature and are paid off. Good grief

Jillian, how much has the debt gone up under president Obama? How much is be responsible for?

sorry cookie... I don't play those games with wingers who don't even understand that china can call in our debt.

:cuckoo:

How much of our debt do they hold? Do you know?

A little over a trillion

Do you think Jillian knows what percentage that is of our total debt?

The loon didn't know China can't simply call in our debt so I doubt it

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’
“I was called a n****r and a c*nt and got kicked out,” said Shiya Nwanguma, a University of Louisville student. “They were pushing and shoving at me, cursing at me, yelling at me, called me every name in the book. They’re disgusting and dangerous.”

That's terrible. But I don't see Donald down there. The clowns should have been put in their place.

sorry cookie... I don't play those games with wingers who don't even understand that china can call in our debt.

A little over a trillion

they can call in our debt. they can also dump our debt and cost us a fortune and severely impact our economy.

a wacko like you wouldn't know that of course....

and you should look in the mirror before calling anyone else loon. :cuckoo:

now go ask your husband what to post....

That is not the point...the point is that those Trump supporters are Nazis ...look I do not know why that woman put herself in the place and time to protest ... personally I do not think it was wise to do that and not expect some kind of reaction from the political partisans ...however the reaction was in fact criminal ...it was assault...
here is who was behind the assault:
1.jpg

The hat-wearing Trump supporter appears to be white nationalist Matthew Heimbach,
head of the Traditionalist Worker Party, according to other protesters who spoke with the New York Daily News.

The Little Führer: A Day in the Life of the New Generation of Nationalists

A little over a trillion

they can call in our debt. they can also dump our debt and cost us a fortune and severely impact our economy.

NO, they can't.

And they are far more vulnerable to any trade conflict with US, then we are with them.

A little over a trillion

NO, they can't.

And they are far more vulnerable to any trade conflict with US, then we are with them.

your persistent ignorance is funny.

Obama came into office with the USA 10.6 trillion in debt he will leave office with 20 trillion in debt.

Bush was no angel either. Each are just a slice of bread on a giant shit sandwich. Hillary will be the filling and it will be complete.

Forum List

Back