New to Forum

Heh! I've been retired for longer than I served. And I don't think I have EVER participated in a disciplined n/g;-)

You've never participated in discipline?

If you have a couple hundred bucks, I know somebody who can change that for ya.

She ain't doin' that no more, no way, no how.

Last edited:
New member. Retired US Navy Command Master Chief. Strong supporter of equal rights for all, regardless of race, creed, color, or sex.

Just remember, people will troll, people will insult, people will attack. There's an ignore button for all those who you don't want to talk to, because some people just find entertainment in angering others.

New member. Retired US Navy Command Master Chief. Strong supporter of equal rights for all, regardless of race, creed, color, or sex.
Hello and welcome to USMB! I read your comment that you’re hoping to find more important topics being discussed. You will notice specific posters who start engaging threads as a rule. You’ll soon learn, if you haven’t already, which posters do the leg work (provide sourced opinions and actually read all of their sources) so you can easier select topics of interest. Some threads can start out mediocre but then pull in a few well-informed posters and it improves significantly... or not;)

The draw for me personally is finding interesting topics and engaging with posters who have a nice combo of intelligence and humor. I find many people on here to be spot-on with their various premises, but finding full-agreement on everything would be a boring goal. When I disagree with a poster who happens to be good with words, but as you eluded to in a previous post keep an open mind, I absorb new information to tweak my own premise. Now, on the flipside of this awesome board, well.... really no need to highlight the negatives lol

Thank you for your service to our country. My Dad, grandfather, and an uncle were in the US Navy, another uncle a pilot trainer in USAF. It’s pretty fascinating stuff to view and copy their original service records online in working on a family tree.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
61w3b4J-94L._SS510_.jpg

welcome to our little corner of the interwebs.

..................:welcome:

I've worked around several retied Master Chief's at my job.
About half were sober at work and really into the bottle at home. ... :booze:
Well, I am not one of those., although I have known some. I personally never drank to excess, and, now, for the last several years MAY have one or two glasses of wine per year.
Two glasses of wine per year? I just had two glasses ten minutes ago!

Welcome to the site!

Hi Jim..
Remember if you see a friend named Jack never yell Hi Jack if you are inside a commercial airplane
Also, when you have an employee named Jack that requests a day off weeks in advance, don't flip to that date on your calendar and write "Jack off". Don't ask how I know.

Last edited:
Hi Jim..
Remember if you see a friend named Jack never yell Hi Jack if you are inside a commercial airplane
Also, when you have an employee named Jack that requests a day off weeks in advance, don't flip to that date on your calendar and write "Jack off". Don't ask how I know.
True Dat Bruh

Welcome to the forum Jim. I found this place via duckduckgo, not google, food for thought.

Yes. Do a search for 'free speech' forums on ddg and gaggle and the different results are striking. People here don't have a clue as to how much their media is censored here in the U.S. DDG lists actual forums while gaggle lists law firms and sites ....

Welcome to the forum Jim. I found this place via duckduckgo, not google, food for thought.

Yes. Do a search for 'free speech' forums on ddg and gaggle and the different results are striking. People here don't have a clue as to how much their media is censored here in the U.S. DDG lists actual forums while gaggle lists law firms and sites ....

Elsewhere from the US, regarding free speech.

I got thrown out of a Ryanair live chat because I was asking them if the tests they’re advocating are sterilised in ethylene oxide and they kept diverting from the question.

Elsewhere from the US, regarding free speech.

I got thrown out of a Ryanair live chat because I was asking them if the tests they’re advocating are sterilised in ethylene oxide and they kept diverting from the question.

I would walk before I flew on that airline.

Forum List

Back