New to Forum

Welcome to the forum Jim. I found this place via duckduckgo, not google, food for thought.

Yes. Do a search for 'free speech' forums on ddg and gaggle and the different results are striking. People here don't have a clue as to how much their media is censored here in the U.S. DDG lists actual forums while gaggle lists law firms and sites ....

Elsewhere from the US, regarding free speech.

I got thrown out of a Ryanair live chat because I was asking them if the tests they’re advocating are sterilised in ethylene oxide and they kept diverting from the question.

I would walk before I flew on that airline.

It’s like being on a cattle transport. OTOH, it does routes the other airlines don’t do. I was stranded in Greece once, and Ryanair was the only way out of there.

Welcome to the forum Jim. I found this place via duckduckgo, not google, food for thought.

Yes. Do a search for 'free speech' forums on ddg and gaggle and the different results are striking. People here don't have a clue as to how much their media is censored here in the U.S. DDG lists actual forums while gaggle lists law firms and sites ....
You are mistaken a little. Lots of people do have a clue.

...and it will take some time to get to know individual posters...

I'm the only one you can trust... the rest are all a bunch of reprobates and philistines...
Ya know, speaking of the Philistines..I keep waiting for them to rise up to reclaim their lands in Canaan and create yet another claim for land ownership:p Just what the region needs, an additional "original land right claim" as archeaological findings indicate the existence of a settlement in Jeruslalem to have been in the 3rd millenium BCE. The first mention of the city, within historic sources, begins in the 2nd millenium BCE.

Elsewhere from the US, regarding free speech.

I got thrown out of a Ryanair live chat because I was asking them if the tests they’re advocating are sterilised in ethylene oxide and they kept diverting from the question.

I would walk before I flew on that airline.

It’s like being on a cattle transport. OTOH, it does routes the other airlines don’t do. I was stranded in Greece once, and Ryanair was the only way out of there.

It helps to know where the private airports are as well; sometimes when you get stranded like that you can hitch rides on private planes; had to do that myself a couple of times in North Africa, and once in Brazil. Some corporations will help out stranded Americans in dicey regions, more so than our own embassies and consulates will.

You are mistaken a little. Lots of people do have a clue.

Not many know the extent of it; they suspect it, but don't really know just how bad it is, especially the lying by omissions and buried stories. This is why blogs are becoming much better sources of news than any other. And, it is tough to read dozens of blogs every day trying to stay informed.

Trust me, you will never see Jim again. He, like most radical leftist, will run from logic and and equal argument base. He will always be at home with like minded communist in a bird watching commune [yes, he really is a radical bird watcher]. Gone is the days of picking up elephant poop days [again, he did make a living shoveling elephant poop], back into his leftist hibernation.
Long live the revolution; or leftist Alzheimer's.

Forum List

Back