🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New trend: Liberals faking hate crimes and false abuse claims

You're asking for a number that not even the police keeps track of? What is your obsession for asking for things that dont exist about?

I'm sure there are stories on line. The media loves to track that number.

Not taking the challenge?

You being sure of something doesn't make it come true. There aren't any numbers because, as I said before, the police themselves don't keep stats.

So if it isn't tracked, can't be to often. So buc is right.

One has nothing to do with the other. For example, I could say it isnt tracked and that means it happens so much. But I would only say that if I didnt have a fucking clue like yourself

So you admit to have no fucking clue.

Sure, whatever you say, I'd have no fucking luck giving you any other explanation than what I just did, either you're dumb or really are staying in character of a dumbass. Either way, go act with someone else Shakespear

I'm sure there are stories on line. The media loves to track that number.

Not taking the challenge?

You being sure of something doesn't make it come true. There aren't any numbers because, as I said before, the police themselves don't keep stats.

So if it isn't tracked, can't be to often. So buc is right.

One has nothing to do with the other. For example, I could say it isnt tracked and that means it happens so much. But I would only say that if I didnt have a fucking clue like yourself

So you admit to have no fucking clue.

Sure, whatever you say, I'd have no fucking luck giving you any other explanation than what I just did, either you're dumb or really are staying in character of a dumbass. Either way, go act with someone else Shakespear

Go bitch some more, we know you don't want solutions or dialogue. Been down that road with you before. You like to wallow in drama and problems, solutions are not what you want.

Take care.

Its allowed but considering how bad you are at it, inquiring would make you look less foolish. Or dont...whatever

Since thinking is prohibited to drones of your level in your party, you lack the acumen to evaluate the process. :dunno:

Your task is to hate whitey - that is your only task...

Its allowed but considering how bad you are at it, inquiring would make you look less foolish. Or dont...whatever

Since thinking is prohibited to drones of your level in your party, you lack the acumen to evaluate the process. :dunno:

And he excels at it. Lots of hate and emotion with Closed.

You're hurt and want to lash out, I understand :itsok:

Hurt about what? You are the one that whines and cries and don't what solutions. You are the perfect hateful victim. Keep on being that guy.

Hurt about what? You are the one that whines and cries and don't what solutions. You are the perfect hateful victim. Keep on being that guy.

We can tell who's the one crying and whining.

We can tell who's the one crying and whining.

Yes we can. :)

Now you've done it, Bucs is going to ask you to produce the information that doesnt exist again. Then when you dont he'll just do his surfer dude impression going "Wow...Whoa....Dude" followed by asking for that information again and claiming victory

Clicked on his link. It requires a subscription to read article. Provide one that doesn't and ill check it out.

It did lead with one line about an uncounted shooting....which somehow the WSJ knew about...so it obviously wasn't unreported.

It did lead with one line about an uncounted shooting....which somehow the WSJ knew about...so it obviously wasn't unreported.

UNBELIEVABLE LOL
Yep. I don't have a subscription and somehow I could read it.

Even if he cant read it, he claimed it was all reported, now when confronted with news that says the opposite he complains about being able to read the whole thing. And makes no mention of being a sorry assed liar.

UNBELIEVABLE LOL
Yep. I don't have a subscription and somehow I could read it.

Even if he cant read it, he claimed it was all reported, now when confronted with news that says the opposite he complains about being able to read the whole thing. And makes no mention of being a sorry assed liar.
Good point. Really something needs to be done about this. Cops need to be held accountable, just like everyone else. In fact, more than everyone else since they are the ones with the power.

Forum List

Back