🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New trend: Liberals faking hate crimes and false abuse claims

fakehatecrimes.org

Time to start a running tab on the left wingers false claims of abuse and hatred. The majority of their claims are false. Victimhood is a badge of honor in their culture. A generation or two ago....it was shameful to admit you were weak or a victim. People were proud and humble.

Now? Imagine a circle of liberals at some San Francisco hipster bar. For one....all the white male libs are shamed for existing....all they agree they hate themselves for it.

BUT....the true test? Have you been oppressed. True liberals don't respect each other unless they've been a victim of some kind of oppression. Your liberal street cred isn't legit if you're not a victim. That merit badge is highly sought after.

Some liberals...will just make one up.

The most common merit badges of oppression in the lib circles, by rank:

1- Race/Ethnicity. Because one cannot fake race...being a victim of racism is the highest ranking Merit Badge of Oppression. White libs have long envied those who hold this honor. This is the coup de gras of merits.

2- Sexual Orientation. This one is red hot. Soaring in the rankings. It combines with the courage of coming out...along with oppression. Highly sought after.

3- Police Abuse. Probably the most common and easily obtained merit badge for liberals....because it's almost impossible to disprove. This one is nearly mandatory for liberal membership. Easily obtained, yet still highly respected. It's almost like showing up to boot camp and being given a uniform. In lib circles...it's just a must have. (*Being a police abuse victim ON VIDEO however is known to elevate this badge to equality in merit that rivals the racism merit badge. Very difficult to obtain that status)

4- Islamic. This one...like gay oppression...is rising in rank. Typically...Liberals despise religion. But not Islam. Not sure why. It's a bit of a phenomenon of a merit badge. It's religion...but....white conservative gun nuts don't trust Islam. Islam aggressively commits oppressions 1 through 3 in their homelands....but....again...conservatives dont trust them. So this merit badge is sort of an "enemy of my enemy is my friend" badge.

5 Mentally ill. Now...this one is a tricky one. Libs are always claiming some new mental illness as an excuse for.bad behavior. This merit badge is one that they don't openly claim a lot. But...they all want it to have in their back pocket...just in case they need a quick excuse. Something to throw out when 1-4 fail....to claim you are bias against them because they have anxiety or depression or bipolar or some other disorder. The silent merit badge. It obtains a top 5 rank not for its glory...but it's usefulness and high desirability from liberals who will resort to any excuse to avoid personal accountability.

99% of liberals will claim at least 2 of these 5 highest ranking Merit Badges of Oppression.

And they will make shit up if necessary.
The strawman you and your idiot knuckle dragging buddies came up with would be brand new news to 99% of the liberals I know

Nah. They know it. They just don't know we're on to their bullshit now.

The problem with that is your first 2 words. You're thinking instead of confirming. And thats why you're wrong

But...when you debate my stats on police shootings. ...you comment based on emotion and feeling....rather than confirming. Like through stats. Hmmm. Hypocrite much?

Do you want me to quote the stats that police do not keep?

Haha....in another thread I asked for them....you said they don't exist. Sure...let's have em. I suppose now they exist...where 20 minutes ago they didn't. You're on a roll now.

What? LOL....Man, sarcasm isnt your strong point. I can quote stats that police do not keep because they do not keep them. Now that might be confusing to you but stats that dont exist cannot be quoted. If that still confuses you, tell your brain I said I feel bad for it

Haha....so I catch your hypocrisy and lie....and you claim it was sarcasm.

Ok little fella. Move along and let grown ups talk now....

Yeah, because you got it, I can really quote stats police don't keep. I figured the part about them not keeping stats would tip you off but you're too stupid to realize you cannot quote something that doesn't exist.

Good job Columbo

Half dozen a year.

6 per year!!? Ok...let me get this right.

1,000,000 cops. 300,000,000,000 hours per year worked.

And 6 incidents means a "regular basis"???

Wow. That's roughly once per 5 billion hours of police work.

1 for each 5 billion hours worked.

By your logic....Earth has a full extinction level event "on a regular basis".
Six per year makes it a regular basis. There are more than six per year.

I asked how many.

You're asking for a number that not even the police keeps track of? What is your obsession for asking for things that dont exist about?

I'm sure there are stories on line. The media loves to track that number.

Not taking the challenge?

Half dozen a year.

I asked how many.

You're asking for a number that not even the police keeps track of? What is your obsession for asking for things that dont exist about?

You being sure of something doesn't make it come true. There aren't any numbers because, as I said before, the police themselves don't keep stats.

I asked how many.

If it doesn't exist...then what are yall bitching about? I didn't ask for 200. I asked for 10. Just 10 unjustified shootings. I'll even say....for any single year.

Surely you can find that.

And you know why "the police" Dont have that database? Because...as I've said...it's a LOCAL and uncommon occurrence. Our local police department has 160 officers. They've shot and killed 2 people....in 40 years. Both of whom shot at them. That's it.

Police in Virginia don't care what police in Arizona or Illinois do. Shootings are statistically so uncommon that it makes no sense to.

BUT....you all bitch and protest over it so much...and claim it's so rampant and widespread...surely you can find 10 unjustified shootings from 1 single year.

You can write paragraph after paragraph asking for the same stuff but its been explained that every shooting you've ever seen is, in your eyes, justified.

So no such incidents happen....And you've resorted to going "Please please post it! What are you chicken!?!?! WHERE IS IT?" Like your begging changes what I said

So....you can't post links to a mere 10 bad shoots from any given year. Wow. And Ravi said there's about 6 per year....out of 1000000 cops. Wow. A TINY number. Imagine a 1 million resident city...with only 6 murders haha. I think that would be the lowest murder rate in America.

Ok. Enough said. You all are obviously hyping something that...by your own admission....is such an uncommon occurrence that you can't even show a small sample of it.
That's not what I said. This is why neither side thinks you have any credibility. You lie.

not surprising at all. first of all many left-wingers are mental-cases with victim mentalities
second the Left is desperate to retain power and will resort to anything to stay in power. so a false narrative that was never true in the first place that the right is full of racists and "haters" is nothing for them to do

I asked how many.

You being sure of something doesn't make it come true. There aren't any numbers because, as I said before, the police themselves don't keep stats.

So if it isn't tracked, can't be to often. So buc is right.

I asked how many.

um no; crimes by illegals against American citizens aren't tracked as a stat either. is anybody stupid enough to believe that doesn't happen often?

I asked how many.

um no; crimes by illegals against American citizens aren't tracked as a stat either. is anybody stupid enough to believe that doesn't happen often?

You bring up a good point.

fakehatecrimes.org

Time to start a running tab on the left wingers false claims of abuse and hatred. The majority of their claims are false. Victimhood is a badge of honor in their culture. A generation or two ago....it was shameful to admit you were weak or a victim. People were proud and humble.

Now? Imagine a circle of liberals at some San Francisco hipster bar. For one....all the white male libs are shamed for existing....all they agree they hate themselves for it.

BUT....the true test? Have you been oppressed. True liberals don't respect each other unless they've been a victim of some kind of oppression. Your liberal street cred isn't legit if you're not a victim. That merit badge is highly sought after.

Some liberals...will just make one up.

The most common merit badges of oppression in the lib circles, by rank:

1- Race/Ethnicity. Because one cannot fake race...being a victim of racism is the highest ranking Merit Badge of Oppression. White libs have long envied those who hold this honor. This is the coup de gras of merits.

2- Sexual Orientation. This one is red hot. Soaring in the rankings. It combines with the courage of coming out...along with oppression. Highly sought after.

3- Police Abuse. Probably the most common and easily obtained merit badge for liberals....because it's almost impossible to disprove. This one is nearly mandatory for liberal membership. Easily obtained, yet still highly respected. It's almost like showing up to boot camp and being given a uniform. In lib circles...it's just a must have. (*Being a police abuse victim ON VIDEO however is known to elevate this badge to equality in merit that rivals the racism merit badge. Very difficult to obtain that status)

4- Islamic. This one...like gay oppression...is rising in rank. Typically...Liberals despise religion. But not Islam. Not sure why. It's a bit of a phenomenon of a merit badge. It's religion...but....white conservative gun nuts don't trust Islam. Islam aggressively commits oppressions 1 through 3 in their homelands....but....again...conservatives dont trust them. So this merit badge is sort of an "enemy of my enemy is my friend" badge.

5 Mentally ill. Now...this one is a tricky one. Libs are always claiming some new mental illness as an excuse for.bad behavior. This merit badge is one that they don't openly claim a lot. But...they all want it to have in their back pocket...just in case they need a quick excuse. Something to throw out when 1-4 fail....to claim you are bias against them because they have anxiety or depression or bipolar or some other disorder. The silent merit badge. It obtains a top 5 rank not for its glory...but it's usefulness and high desirability from liberals who will resort to any excuse to avoid personal accountability.

99% of liberals will claim at least 2 of these 5 highest ranking Merit Badges of Oppression.

And they will make shit up if necessary.

It is NOT a NEW trend. They have done this for the past thirty years.

I asked how many.

One has nothing to do with the other. For example, I could say it isnt tracked and that means it happens so much. But I would only say that if I didnt have a fucking clue like yourself

I asked how many.

One has nothing to do with the other. For example, I could say it isnt tracked and that means it happens so much. But I would only say that if I didnt have a fucking clue like yourself

Or....it isn't tracked because it isn't a big deal. It's a statistically very rare, local issue. The Nazi SS? Chinese National Police? The "BOPE" police of Brazil? Now THEY were national police problems.

American cops? It's flat out laughable that libs think there's a national problem or crisis. It's juvenile revolt against rules and authority that liberals never grew out of. That's all.

Or....it isn't tracked because it isn't a big deal.

Both could be true but only someone with an agenda would pretend that only one is the REAL reason.

I'm just glad you are no longer asking for information that doesnt exist. Next you'll start acknowledging reality but you have to crawl before you walk

Both could be true but only someone with an agenda would pretend that only one is the REAL reason.

I'm just glad you are no longer asking for information that doesnt exist. Next you'll start acknowledging reality but you have to crawl before you walk

Acknowledging reality? Says the guy who disregards stats.

The REALITY of police shootings? The raw NO emotion reality? It's a STATISTICALLY irrelevant, rare occurrence. Local issue.

That's why Feds don't track it. It's a non issue. You think Feds track the number of deaths by squirrel rabies attacks? No. Because it's rare.

So are cops that file for disability and get caught doing abled bodied work also liberals?

I asked how many.

So you admit to have no fucking clue.

Acknowledging reality? Says the guy who disregards stats.

The REALITY of police shootings? The raw NO emotion reality? It's a STATISTICALLY irrelevant, rare occurrence. Local issue.

That's why Feds don't track it. It's a non issue. You think Feds track the number of deaths by squirrel rabies attacks? No. Because it's rare.

It is raw emotion with libs, the case of Cecil the lion is proof. One lion and they flip their lids. It is now a crisis, lions being lured. They are out of touch with reality.

So are cops that file for disability and get caught doing abled bodied work also liberals?

Um yeah....some cops are Democrats. Especially in Northern union departments.

There's 1,000,000 cops. They're a diverse group.

BUT THEN AGAIN.....if they were "caught doing able bodied work" they can't be libs. Libs don't usually do work.

Last edited:

Um yeah....some cops are Democrats. Especially in Northern union departments.

There's 1,000,000 cops. They're a diverse group.
And you claim that conservative cops are only the good ones out there?

Actually no. To their credit....most of the left leaning cops I knew put their political beliefs on hold for their 10 hour shift and did the job very well. Just like everyone else. Too bad most lefties weren't like those guys.

Forum List

Back