🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New trend: Liberals faking hate crimes and false abuse claims

article-2202906-15005BEA000005DC-603_634x495.jpg

Black dudes Car Jacked me. Believe me, I'm White. Susan Smith killed her own children but the black smokescreen worked for a while

This guy loves a good strawman. Those anti black cops you bitch about....LOL. Try harder

This is not a new trend. They were doing this shit when I was in college

Fake crimes have been going on since the dawn of man...but apparently this is "new" and "liberal" stuff

0.jpg
Yep. And now the cops just do away with the trial and shoot innocent people on a regular basis.

"Regular basis"?

1000000 cops work 40 hours a week (Libs...that's a full time work week fyi )

2080 hours a year x 1000000 is 2,800,000,000 hours of cop work. Yes. Nearly 3 billion hours of cop work.

Now..."regular basis" would.have to mean something like....what....once every 2-3 hours?

If it were on a regular basis....America would.be extinct by now.

Moron.

^^The truth is seen and never heard. No one cares for your lip flap because they have eyes.

Fake crimes have been going on since the dawn of man...but apparently this is "new" and "liberal" stuff

0.jpg
Yep. And now the cops just do away with the trial and shoot innocent people on a regular basis.

"Regular basis"?

2080 hours a year x 1000000 is 2,800,000,000 hours of cop work. Yes. Nearly 3 billion hours of cop work.

Now..."regular basis" would.have to mean something like....what....once every 2-3 hours?

Moron.
Yes, on a regular basis. Apparently you have slept through the last several years.

A Connecticut gay college student was sending itself anti gay hate letters. Sparked sympathy from the whole campus....even "Solidarity Rally". Then....gay student comes clean haha. Oops.
If I had the opportunity to say anything to that person, it would be this. If you are going to jump into the waters of dishonesty, you had better much have it in you to get to the other end of those waters...if there is another end. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And if there isn't another end, it was their choice to jump to begin with when they most definitely were not pushed in.

A Connecticut gay college student was sending itself anti gay hate letters. Sparked sympathy from the whole campus....even "Solidarity Rally". Then....gay student comes clean haha. Oops.
If I had the opportunity to say anything to that person, it would be this. If you are going to jump into the waters of dishonesty, you had better much have it in you to get to the other end of those waters...if there is another end. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And if there isn't another end, it was their choice to jump to begin with when they most definitely were not pushed in.
Why is it you only comment on bad doings from people that you perceive to be on the left?

0.jpg

"Regular basis"?

Moron.
Yes, on a regular basis. Apparently you have slept through the last several years.

Oh. So...."on a regular basis" huh?

Police officers work 3 BILLION hours of police work collectively in America each year.

How many unjustified shootings would have to occur....in 3 billion hours of work....to be considered a "regular basis" occurrence?

Your answer should be interesting.

0.jpg

"Regular basis"?

Moron.

Police officers work 3 BILLION hours of police work collectively in America each year.

How many unjustified shootings would have to occur....in 3 billion hours of work....to be considered a "regular basis" occurrence?

Your "let me explain" routine doesnt work because people have eyes. Too bad.

IDK.....to me, the left cant get hysterical enough on this race shit. Go......go....go I say. Hope it gets even more absurd. Just pisses off more and more white people who are getting increasingly sick and tired of the black victimhood crap.:coffee: Its all good........more people buy more guns and more people loath government.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

0.jpg

"Regular basis"?

Moron.

Your "let me explain" routine doesnt work because people have eyes. Too bad.

Oh...you mean the actual stats? Yeah. Libs hate those.

Half dozen a year.

6 per year!!? Ok...let me get this right.

1,000,000 cops. 300,000,000,000 hours per year worked.

And 6 incidents means a "regular basis"???

Wow. That's roughly once per 5 billion hours of police work.

1 for each 5 billion hours worked.

By your logic....Earth has a full extinction level event "on a regular basis".

Forum List

Back