🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New trend: Liberals faking hate crimes and false abuse claims

None of these were hate crimes tho. But lets just get it out...Anyone that lies for any reason is collected in this...wtf is this site? A blog or a notepad?

Anyway, anyone who lies Bucs90 calls them liberal....ANYONE...look at it
I'm beginning to suspect that he's a cop groupie. He spends the vast majority of his time defending bad cops. Except when he's criticizing black people.
Many cops are black, racist.

None of these were hate crimes tho. But lets just get it out...Anyone that lies for any reason is collected in this...wtf is this site? A blog or a notepad?

I'm beginning to suspect that he's a cop groupie. He spends the vast majority of his time defending bad cops. Except when he's criticizing black people.

Yep. My old department was over half black (Atlanta ).

That has nothing to do with him being a cop groupie silly

Yep. And now the cops just do away with the trial and shoot innocent people on a regular basis.

"Regular basis"?

1000000 cops work 40 hours a week (Libs...that's a full time work week fyi )

2080 hours a year x 1000000 is 2,800,000,000 hours of cop work. Yes. Nearly 3 billion hours of cop work.

Now..."regular basis" would.have to mean something like....what....once every 2-3 hours?

If it were on a regular basis....America would.be extinct by now.

Moron.
Yes, on a regular basis. Apparently you have slept through the last several years.

Oh. So...."on a regular basis" huh?

Police officers work 3 BILLION hours of police work collectively in America each year.

How many unjustified shootings would have to occur....in 3 billion hours of work....to be considered a "regular basis" occurrence?

Your answer should be interesting.

Your "let me explain" routine doesnt work because people have eyes. Too bad.

Oh...you mean the actual stats? Yeah. Libs hate those.

No one but you needs a calculator to determine there is a problem.

"Regular basis"?

1000000 cops work 40 hours a week (Libs...that's a full time work week fyi )

2080 hours a year x 1000000 is 2,800,000,000 hours of cop work. Yes. Nearly 3 billion hours of cop work.

Now..."regular basis" would.have to mean something like....what....once every 2-3 hours?

If it were on a regular basis....America would.be extinct by now.

Moron.
Yes, on a regular basis. Apparently you have slept through the last several years.

Oh. So...."on a regular basis" huh?

Police officers work 3 BILLION hours of police work collectively in America each year.

How many unjustified shootings would have to occur....in 3 billion hours of work....to be considered a "regular basis" occurrence?

Your answer should be interesting.

Your "let me explain" routine doesnt work because people have eyes. Too bad.

Oh...you mean the actual stats? Yeah. Libs hate those.

No one but you needs a calculator to determine there is a problem.

Yep there is a problem.

The problem is left wing and the media are hyping what is a very uncommon and local occurrence and trying to turn it into a national crisis. It's not. In fact...it's so uncommon....it's a statistically irrelevant event when taken as a whole.

It's a local issue. To be dealt with locally.

But...Libs are trying to undermine stability and safety by trying to convince America that "most cops" do this.

When in fact...by the very admission of your fellow liberal Ravi....it occurs about once per every 5,000,000,000 hours of police work done.

1 in 5 billion hours. Thats....well...not a problem. At all. It's an uncommon occurrence.

You saying its uncommon doesnt change the fact that its happening way too often. And since you're not the one who will be on the barrel end of the gun your opinion matters even less

You saying its uncommon doesnt change the fact that its happening way too often. And since you're not the one who will be on the barrel end of the gun your opinion matters even less

Even once is "too often" because no one wants it to ever happen. But you do realize it's inevitable. Right? If you employ 1000000 cops...and send them to enforce laws....many will be attacked. Some killed. Some will kill in return. A few will be criminal. ANY group of 1000000 humans will have crooks and criminals. Right?

But...when the occurrence is 1 per 5 billion hours worked....I'd say that while no one likes to see it...that's a pretty damn good number.

One Army member committing rape or murder is "too many". But if we send 2,000,000 men to war....it's inevitable. Right? But we can aim for a very low occurrence. Like....say....1 per 5 billion hours of work.

And ClosedCaption....no matter what stat you wanna use....a police officer killing someone unjustly is very very uncommon. You suck at stats. We know that.

But we're a nation of 330,000,000. Policed by 1,000,000 cops....working 300,000,000,000 hours a year of work.

And Ravi says about 6 times per year a cop wrongfully kills someone. I agree. I'd say more....like 10-15.

So...about once per every 4-5 billion hours of cop work.

I must say...law enforcement has their shit together for the number to be so statistically tiny.

I dont have to be good at stats, I'm great at reality and experience. You calculating why black people shouldnt be scared doesnt address WHY they are scared. The numbers dont show that part. The harassment, abuse etc is still there and isnt reflected in your numbers and never will be.

Its like telling a Salmon he has a unhealthy fear of bears because the number killed by bears compared to the number that arent is low. Salmon goes: Fuck you dude! I'M the one that will get eaten not YOU

I dont have to be good at stats, I'm great at reality and experience. You calculating why black people shouldnt be scared doesnt address WHY they are scared. The numbers dont show that part. The harassment, abuse etc is still there and isnt reflected in your numbers and never will be.

Its like telling a Salmon he has a unhealthy fear of bears because the number killed by bears compared to the number that arent is low. Salmon goes: Fuck you dude! I'M the one that will get eaten not YOU

Ok...yeah...we agree now. Many black Americans SHOULD be scared. And it's a shame. It's a shame they have to live in a neighborhood full of drugs. Unemployed thieves. Gang members. Murderers. It's a shame they have to worry if a fellow black is going to murder them over some shoes or $5.

It's a shame that the only people who seem to give a fuck are a few grandma's in the hood....and some cops who try to maintain order. It's a shame that white liberals are demonizing cops and making life MORE dangerous for blacks.

It's a shame that some blacks have to be stopped by police...because they hang around others who are criminals and get caught up in the process of crime reduction.

It's a shame that young black kids are being taught to distrust and hate cops....although the statistics show the odds of ever being harmed by one are TINY as I showed. They're far more likely to be harmed by a dog or their neighbor...and even that's a tiny stat.

It's a shame. I agree. You and the left are demonizing the very thing that makes black neighborhoods a little safer....and causing blacks to live in fear. Yep. It's shameful.

A Connecticut gay college student was sending itself anti gay hate letters. Sparked sympathy from the whole campus....even "Solidarity Rally". Then....gay student comes clean haha. Oops.
If I had the opportunity to say anything to that person, it would be this. If you are going to jump into the waters of dishonesty, you had better much have it in you to get to the other end of those waters...if there is another end. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And if there isn't another end, it was their choice to jump to begin with when they most definitely were not pushed in.
Why is it you only comment on bad doings from people that you perceive to be on the left?
What I said here is for everyone who considers jumping in. It doesn't matter where they are placed.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

"New trend: Liberals faking hate crimes and false abuse claims"

Old trend, another ridiculous lie from the right.

It is an old trend that liberals have been loving for a long time. Thanks for being honest and admitting it is the liberals that do this.

Half dozen a year.

6 per year!!? Ok...let me get this right.

1,000,000 cops. 300,000,000,000 hours per year worked.

And 6 incidents means a "regular basis"???

Wow. That's roughly once per 5 billion hours of police work.

1 for each 5 billion hours worked.

By your logic....Earth has a full extinction level event "on a regular basis".
Six per year makes it a regular basis. There are more than six per year.

Half dozen a year.

I asked how many. You said a half dozen per year. That's 6.

Cops do 300 billion hours of police work collectively per year. A bad shoot...takes less than an hour to committ. So....how many would it take out of 300 billion to.be a regular occurrence? Statistically...you'd assume at least 10%. That's 30 billion. We've had a few...but cops dont kill 30 billion per year.

Half dozen a year.

But for fun....link me 10 unjustified police shootings from 2014. Just 10.

Half dozen a year.

I asked how many.

You're asking for a number that not even the police keeps track of? What is your obsession for asking for things that dont exist about?

Half dozen a year.

But for fun....link me 10 unjustified police shootings from 2014. Just 10.

Since you deem all shootings and actions by cops to all be justified that will be hard to present 10 stories of what YOU consider to be unjustified.

Half dozen a year.

I asked how many.

You're asking for a number that not even the police keeps track of? What is your obsession for asking for things that dont exist about?

If it doesn't exist...then what are yall bitching about? I didn't ask for 200. I asked for 10. Just 10 unjustified shootings. I'll even say....for any single year.

Surely you can find that.

And you know why "the police" Dont have that database? Because...as I've said...it's a LOCAL and uncommon occurrence. Our local police department has 160 officers. They've shot and killed 2 people....in 40 years. Both of whom shot at them. That's it.

Police in Virginia don't care what police in Arizona or Illinois do. Shootings are statistically so uncommon that it makes no sense to.

BUT....you all bitch and protest over it so much...and claim it's so rampant and widespread...surely you can find 10 unjustified shootings from 1 single year.

Forum List

Back