New Trump ad featuring Mexican cop-killer slammed as 'racist' and 'divisive' by experts

Sorry. I am terrible at ebonics.

You are probably also terrible with a woman.
Don't do a lot of black women. I guess it's ebonics and faces like Stacey Abrahms - yuk!
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

You probably don't do any women, but you probably like...……

kellyanne-conway.jpg
OK, you decide for yourself:
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
Whadayou, frigging nuts?

I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but that's a bit much!
Abrams is very attractive. Kellyanne looks like a tweeker.

2c8106649df12de4b274b96ed88bdede9952ee3a8f96076d89bfffa5719b4d0e.jpg

Know you mean racist love to lie that folks don't want secure borders. Amazing how right wingers claim they want secure borders, but they have had all 3 houses and haven't done shit.

Which Democrats want secure borders?

The same amount as Republicans.

5b45083b9545dac61ba4d79b8a94e0e825d8811ffd12ff10586fee11b92ca870.jpg

Here we go again. If we don't have a Trump wall, our borders aren't secure.

I get it.

This is what Trump says &this is what his feeble minded supporters believe.

Your words have nothing to do with anything I said or feel.

YOu are an idiot.
Name-calling

I've never heard the President say that the dems want open borders.

I've know that since before Trump was a T.V. star.

So, your meme, is incorrect.

My stands.

Well let me clear that up for you.

Wow. You really are stupid.

You stupidly claimed that my position was based on being told by Trump what to think.

I told you truthfully, that I have never heard the President saying that "dems want open borders".

I'm not surprised that he has said it, it is obvious to anyone with half a brain.

But I don't generally listen to speeches, unless some point in them becomes a point of debate.

So, your previous claim is debunked, and not revived because you found an example of him saying it.

Are you able to follow that, or is it too complex for your NPC programming?

More name-calling.

The same amount as Republicans.

5b45083b9545dac61ba4d79b8a94e0e825d8811ffd12ff10586fee11b92ca870.jpg

I get it.

YOu are an idiot.
Name-calling

A point that neither the lib I was talking to, nor you were able to answer.

You have really missed the point to my earlier point about how infuriating it is to have your opponents substitute false accusations and name calling instead of making any actual point re the issue.

It is not "name calling" it is "name calling and false accusations" as a SUBSTITUTE for any serious or honest discussion.

The lie has already been pointed out. Trump claimed democrats let him come back into this country. Clinton deported him (democrat) and he came back under Bush 43 (republican). That shouldn't be to hard for you to figure out.
Perhaps Trump was thinking of the sanctuary state California that harbored a killer like Bracamontes in it's cocoon of safety for illegals. I can't find any time line of when he was deported and crossed back across the border.

Where is your information coming from?

Fact check: Trump’s claim that Democrats let cop killer stay in U.S. is false

He was in a sanctuary city so yes dems let him stay.

Phoenix is a sanctuary city?

I was referring to San Fransicko.
What does San Francisco have to do with this monster cop-killer? In fact what does he have to do with the caravan?

President Donald Trump's latest campaign ad featuring an immigrant who was convicted of killing police officers is being criticized as racist and drawing parallels to another controversial commercial that seemed to play on the same fears 30 years ago.

Luis Bracamontes is a Mexican immigrant who was sentenced to the death penalty in April after being convicted of killing two California sheriff's deputies in 2014. Bracamontes' penchant for curse-laden rants about killing cops got him expelled from the courtroom and earned him a place in one of Trump's campaign ads in January.

Trump's latest ad featuring Bracamontes uses video of him in court with text overlays that say he “killed our people!” and claims that “Democrats let him into our country” and “Democrats let him stay.” That's followed by footage of people who appear to be part of a migrant caravan pushing down gates, along with another immigrant’s interview and his alleged history of attempted murder. Text then appears asking: “Who else would Democrats let in?” The ad offers no evidence for claims that Democrats let Bracamontes, who was deported twice, into the country.

luis-bracamontes-file-ap-jef-181101_hpEmbed_9x7_992.jpg

New Trump ad featuring Mexican cop-killer slammed as 'racist,' 'divisive' by experts

Amazing how republicans try to defend this garbage.

The video is full of lies and he knows they are lies, but he runs with it because he knows Trumpers will do nothing but try and defend his lies.

It's a amazing how dumb you are.
Name-calling is all you've got?

Where do I start.

That Democrats let this murderer in the country, let's just start there.

Ok, who let him in?

Idk who let him in, but Bush 43 was president when he came back after Clinton Admin deported him.
It's leftists who are peeing their pants in consternation because this monster's own words are being played for all to hear.

Meanwhile they want to abolish ICE and have more sanctuary cities where the law doesn't apply to certain classes of people.
He is a monster....no doubt about that. Now...what does he have to do with the caravan?
He is e exempletive of many others like him who are members of the invading hoard
Really? So, we can also say, using YOUR measuring method, that Dylan Roof is an exempletive of many others like him who are gun owners.

Sorry. I am terrible at ebonics.

Don't do a lot of black women. I guess it's ebonics and faces like Stacey Abrahms - yuk!
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
Whadayou, frigging nuts?

Serioulsy, this woman is very attractive?!:
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

We get that you're fat, but this is ridiculous!

A video of someone bragging about killing police officers and wishing he could kill more, and promising he will, is
objectionable how? This is some real dumb shit trying to excuse the messenger for his own message. It's cowardly.
It's stupid. It's dishonest. It's leftist-world.
What does that cop killer have to do with the caravan? Explain please.
The illegal cop killer is an example of what you get when you lose control of your borders.
You don't need to have that explained to you. You just need to stop your denial and politicized bullshit.
He sounds more like a model of our out-of-control drug problem.

I get it.

YOu are an idiot.
Name-calling

You have really missed the point to my earlier point about how infuriating it is to have your opponents substitute false accusations and name calling instead of making any actual point re the issue.

It is not "name calling" it is "name calling and false accusations" as a SUBSTITUTE for any serious or honest discussion.
So...you complain about name-calling and yet you name-call. There's a word for that.

StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
Whadayou, frigging nuts?

StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

We get that you are obsessed with posters and trying to fat shame then. We most certainly get that that indicates a deep seated insecurity about your own body issue.

Hold your breath until it's done.

Keep whining when Trump keeps some illegals out.
Middle America loves when you shout that secure borders are racist.

Know you mean racist love to lie that folks don't want secure borders. Amazing how right wingers claim they want secure borders, but they have had all 3 houses and haven't done shit.

All of them.

Which Republicabns are so stupid that they think the rump wall is the solution?

All of them.

That's why they fight so hard against a real, physical barrier. DERP!

Even you aren't stupid enough to believe Dems want a secure border.
They used to, back when they were a rational group..

I get it.

YOu are an idiot.
Name-calling

So...you complain about name-calling and yet you name-call. There's a word for that.

Why are you misrepresenting my position on this?

StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
Whadayou, frigging nuts?

StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

We get that you are obsessed with posters and trying to fat shame then. We most certainly get that that indicates a deep seated insecurity about your own body issue.
Oh, come on! She has more Chins than a Shanghai telephone book, plus ... I mean look at that face FFS!

StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
Whadayou, frigging nuts?

2c8106649df12de4b274b96ed88bdede9952ee3a8f96076d89bfffa5719b4d0e.jpg

happy-friday-wait-sorry-itsmonday-monday-meme-19379045.png

StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
Whadayou, frigging nuts?

StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

I think I figured out what your speed is.

kelly-anne-conway-is-the-female-version-of-ann-coulter-10057944.png

kellyanne-conway.jpg
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
Whadayou, frigging nuts?

StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

Oh, come on! She has more Chins than a Shanghai telephone book, plus ... I mean look at that face FFS!

Well we see that you like a Hung over Olive Oil.

Perhaps Trump was thinking of the sanctuary state California that harbored a killer like Bracamontes in it's cocoon of safety for illegals. I can't find any time line of when he was deported and crossed back across the border.

Where is your information coming from?

Fact check: Trump’s claim that Democrats let cop killer stay in U.S. is false

He was in a sanctuary city so yes dems let him stay.

Phoenix is a sanctuary city?

I was referring to San Fransicko.
What does San Francisco have to do with this monster cop-killer? In fact what does he have to do with the caravan?
San Francisco is a sanctuary city. Just like Sacramento. You know, the sort of a place where authorities are forbidden to talk to illegals.
The killer is an example of the sort of people that enter the country when our border security is lax. How many criminals are in the mob that want entry to the US? That's a very good question. Someone should find out.
Try to keep up. You are asking the same questions over and over again.

San Francisco is a sanctuary city. Just like Sacramento. You know, the sort of a place where authorities are forbidden to talk to illegals.
The killer is an example of the sort of people that enter the country when our border security is lax. How many criminals are in the mob that want entry to the US? That's a very good question. Someone should find out.
Try to keep up. You are asking the same questions over and over again.

Nah, BULLSHIT. You're doing a stupid straw man argument no one wants to hear. The facts are in the link. It's a terrible, ignorant ad. Sorry you voted in an orange incompetent wank to run the country.

Forum List

Back