New Trump Book Is a Blockbuster

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The brand new book by Donald Trump, which just came out yesterday, Crippled America, is getting rave reviews. It is said to be pure Donald Trump, written only the way Trump could write it and tell it. Some reviews say it is all in the typical bombastic style of Donald Trump, but so what ? Style is less important than substance, and this book is reputed to be loaded with just the kind of substance that Americans have been longing to hear.

I can tell you that I am going to chuck up my $15, and buy this book. It could also have a profound effect on the presidential race, and will be an important book just in that alone.

th

Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again: Donald J. Trump: 9781501137969: Amazon.com: Books

Just as an added note, here's a few other recently released books I plan to get soon >>

1. Adios America! by Ann Coulter

2. Government Zero by Michael Savage

3. Plunder and Deceit by Mark Levin

4. A More Perfect Union by Ben Carson

5. A Time for Truth by Ted Cruz

6. It IS About Islam by Glenn Beck

Last edited:
The brand new book by Donald Trump, which just came out yesterday, Crippled America, is getting rave reviews. It is said to be pure Donald Trump, written only the way Trump could write it and tell it. Some reviews say it is all in the typical bombastic style of Donald Trump, but so what ? Style is less important than substance, and this book is reputed to be loaded with just the kind of substance that Americans have been longing to hear.

I can tell you that I am going to chuck up my $15, and buy this book. It could also have a profound effect on the presidential race, and will be an important book just in that alone.

th

Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again: Donald J. Trump: 9781501137969: Amazon.com: Books

Just as an added note, here's a few other recently released books I plan to get soon >>

Who is going to read them to you?

th

You realize that 5 of those other books you list are nothing but propaganda and lies? Funniest reading list I've ever seen.

Buying Trump's book on the other hand is probably a good investment because he's actually relevant unlike those other 5 clowns (except Carson who's also relevant) you listed.

Of course! It's the best book ever written!

ven0CU9.jpg

:rofl:

It rocks. You have murder, sex, the supernatural you name it. Jackie Collins couldn't have touched the OT baby. Hordes of faggots wanting to fuck angels in just ONE CHAPTER alone. It's all in there. Oh and then there are the Kings. Yikes good King and then the bad Kings who decide to rock with Baal.

You get past the begats and this book rocks baby.

ven0CU9.jpg

It rocks. You have murder, sex, the supernatural you name it. Jackie Collins couldn't have touched the OT baby. Hordes of faggots wanting to fuck angels in just ONE CHAPTER alone. It's all in there. Oh and then there are the Kings. Yikes good King and then the bad Kings who decide to rock with Baal.

You left out Leviticus and Numbers. Now that's some riveting stuff.

ven0CU9.jpg

You left out Leviticus and Numbers. Now that's some riveting stuff.
;

Kings always had my hair standing on end. Lifes rocking going good YOU DID WHAT WITH BAAL HOLY FREAKING TOLEDO!!!!!! It was in the book you aren't supposed to do that shit.

YOWZAH!

You realize that 5 of those other books you list are nothing but propaganda and lies? Funniest reading list I've ever seen.

Buying Trump's book on the other hand is probably a good investment because he's actually relevant unlike those other 5 clowns (except Carson who's also relevant) you listed.

Invalidation is hard-wired into liberals. Yawn ****** :rolleyes-41:

That's all you've got ? Calling your opposition "propaganda"? Pitiful.

Hurry, you're late for your psychiatrist appointment.
icon_biggrin.gif

LOL. Well, run Trump against Clinton and we have our first woman President, in a landslide. The guy does not appeal to sane people.
Clinton has NO CHANCE to beat anybody on the GOP side. She is an insane screwball, a Muslim -ass kisser with a Muslim Brotherhood aide, and a pathological liar.

Trump is just the opposite. A real achiever who appeals to sane,intelligent people, and this book confirms it all the more.

LOL. Well, run Trump against Clinton and we have our first woman President, in a landslide. The guy does not appeal to sane people.
Clinton has NO CHANCE to beat anybody on the GOP side. She is an insane screwball, a Muslim -ass kisser with a Muslim Brotherhood aide, and a pathological liar.

Trump is just the opposite. A real achiever who appeals to sane,intelligent people, and this book confirms it all the more.
Even better to you than Putin?

ven0CU9.jpg

Oh please.

Of all the nutters on this board, you and Stooopid Stuff are the least likely to actually read any book besides a bodice ripper romance.

Forum List

Back