New Trump Book Is a Blockbuster

LOL. Well, run Trump against Clinton and we have our first woman President, in a landslide. The guy does not appeal to sane people.
Clinton has NO CHANCE to beat anybody on the GOP side. She is an insane screwball, a Muslim -ass kisser with a Muslim Brotherhood aide, and a pathological liar.

Trump is just the opposite. A real achiever who appeals to sane,intelligent people, and this book confirms it all the more.
Even better to you than Putin?

For RW traitors, no one is better that Pootin.

Even better to you than Putin?
No not better than Putin.
icon_biggrin.gif

Chapter 3 on immigration, is very informative. Especially to liberals, who have this kind of information typically withheld from them on liberal media stations. For those of us Conservatives, who are already pretty informed on immigration, it is a lot of stuff we already know, + some solid extras (Ex. GAO report on illegal alien arrests).

What I would add to Chapter 3 would be to mention Senator Jacob Howard, in the part about birthright citizenship, and his famous quotation about what we now call anchor babies. I would have put the quote in there too. I would also have said more about remittances (he did mention them), and their $130 Billion/year plunder on our economy, since they are such a powerful and fundamental part of the immigration INVASION issue.

Men of the Right share the dream of a camping trip with Putin ...
Russian men. If Obama did for Americans what Putin does for Russians, then like Putin, he might also have an approval rate of 86%. But he can only "dream" of that.

th

Kim Jong-Un has a 100%.
Deflect away. Obama has FLUNKED big time, and everyone in the world knows it.

PS - Kim Jong-Un hasn't been allowing his neighbor nations to invade and pillage N. Korea for tens of Billions$$/year, hasn't released 5 dangerous Taliban leaders in exchange for a deserter, hasn't caused 13 US troops to be shot to death by a jihadist lunatic just to cave in to insane PC, and hasn't orchestrated a race hustler campaign with Al Sharpton, resulting in riots in a least 3 cities, and cops being falsely arrested.

th

Of course! It's the best book ever written!

ven0CU9.jpg

:rofl:
No one has claimed the book is "the best book ever written" you fucking moron!
You've REALLY pissed your panties this time.
The hilarious part is if Trump doesn't become President YOU are going to suffer. Your fucking Obamacare is a fucking disaster. Any hope you'll ever get a decent job is fucked. The national debt will reach 40 trillion under a LIB President. And one day you'll open the mailbox and your fucking welfare cheque won't be there.

ven0CU9.jpg

The hilarious part is if Trump doesn't become President YOU are going to suffer. Your fucking Obamacare is a fucking disaster. Any hope you'll ever get a decent job is fucked. The national debt will reach 40 trillion under a LIB President. And one day you'll open the mailbox and your fucking welfare cheque won't be there.
Lol except Trump himself you drooling idiot. At pretty much every rally he's had! :rofl:

ven0CU9.jpg

Lol except Trump himself you drooling idiot. At pretty much every rally he's had! :rofl:
So tell me Mr. Obama how do you feel know you were elected 100% based on the color of your skin by the negroes who 'block voted' for you and the 'dog-whistle' promises you made to them about getting "free shit" when in fact you have been the most racist divisive President in history by any measure?

ven0CU9.jpg

So tell me Mr. Obama how do you feel know you were elected 100% based on the color of your skin by the negroes who 'block voted' for you and the 'dog-whistle' promises you made to them about getting "free shit" when in fact you have been the most racist divisive President in history by any measure?

Sorry I can't keep talking to you. I feel bad making fun of a mentally handicapped person.

Forum List

Back