New Trump commercial

Biden's 2024 campaign logo.

F2unLPFW0AAf9iI

Soros gave Alvin Bragg 1 million dollars.

It's paid subversion of America. NOT LOL.
Actually, the PAC, that Soros helps fund, gave him 1M...of course, they also gave 1M to just about every Progressive candidate in any race--across the nation...so there's that~

Soros is just another fat cat wannabe king-maker. Both sides have them. Both sides have both a mythology and a demonology about their side's and the other side's fat cats.

iu

So what?

He was 14 when he was confiscating the private property of arrested Jews. He did it to save his own ass.
...and you can say you wouldn't do the same..at 14..to survive?

Appears to me that he learned an abiding compassion..and has tried to exhibit it throughout his life.

How about you eh?

Actually, the PAC, that Soros helps fund, gave him 1M...of course, they also gave 1M to just about every Progressive candidate in any race--across the nation...so there's that~
Color Of Change PAC also pledged over one million dollars on an independent expenditure (IE) campaign to support Alvin Bragg.

Soros is just another fat cat wannabe king-maker. Both sides have them. Both sides have both a mythology and a demonology about their side's and the other side's fat cats.

So what?
So what, you say? Everywhere they were elected crime rates are skyrocketing, you fuckin' fucktard!

Like this:

People can't even have stores where these pieces of shit are District Attorneys.

So what? FUCK YOU.

Last edited:
...and you can say you wouldn't do the same..at 14..to survive?

Appears to me that he learned an abiding compassion..and has tried to exhibit it throughout his life.

How about you eh?i
Many young men died fighting the Nazis and joined resistance organizations. Georgie chose to save his own skin. It was much easier to pretend to be a Nazi and scoop up Jewish riches.

At 13? How many Jewish children even survived, you moron.
Soros hates Jews he said "I don't deny Jews the right to a national existence-But I don't want to be part of it" One of Open Society's objectives "challenging Israel's racist and anti-democratic policies." He has funded NGO's which have been actively critical of Israeli policies. Soros holds Jews responsible for antisemitism. Fuck that asshole.

Soros hates Jews he said "I don't deny Jews the right to a national existence-But I don't want to be part of it" One of Open Society's objectives "challenging Israel's racist and anti-democratic policies." He has funded NGO's which have been actively critical of Israeli policies. Soros holds Jews responsible for antisemitism. Fuck that asshole.
None of that says he hates Jews, moron. He's correct about Israel..and he has the right not to be part of a 'Jewish State'.

Forum List

Back