New Trump Indictment Says He Ordered Mar-a-Lago Camera Footage Deleted

Wait, you are serious? You actually believe the orange douchebag? :auiqs.jpg:

If you know anything about security cameras, is that they use a solid state drive that constantly recycles.
No one normally keeps any footage for more than a day or so.
It depends on the size of the drive, how many cameras, etc.
But clearly no one ever keeps security video for even a week.

Let me educate you. NARA runs the presidential libraries.

the National Archives and Records Administration
The Presidential Library system is composed of fourteen Presidential Libraries. These facilities are overseen by the Office of Presidential Libraries, in the National Archives and Records Administration.

The Library is then transferred to the Federal government and operated and maintained by NARA through its congressionally appropriated operating budget. Some staff and programs at Presidential Libraries are paid for with funds from associated private foundations organized to fund the construction of the Library.

Wrong.
NARA only gets what the ex-president wants, until he dies.
And only then does NARA get to make the decisions.

What possible reason would the FBI want the security camera footage at mara lago other than to cover up the FBIs misdeeds during the raid?

Actually to do so would be illegal.

Wrong.
I can NEVER be illegal to "yell a warning, fire a warning shot, aim at a limb, etc."
Obviously shooting someone in the neck deliberately is always illegal unless they are about to murder someone else, and anything less would always be preferable.
The walls, floor, ceiling, etc., could easily absorb a shot safely.
Much safer than the bullet that kept going after it severed her carotid artery.

Yes, but we should also remember that at only 10' away, he could instead of a deliberately painful and deadly shot in the neck, yelled a warning, fired a warning shot, aimed at a limb, etc.
It was about the most disgusting thing I had ever seen.
Wrong

He did yell warningsand in fact no one fires warning shots or aims at a limb
when you fire a weapon at someone you either aim with lethal intent or you do NOT fire. It is that simple.

Wrong.
I can NEVER be illegal to "yell a warning, fire a warning shot, aim at a limb, etc."
Obviously shooting someone in the neck deliberately is always illegal unless they are about to murder someone else, and anything less would always be preferable.
The walls, floor, ceiling, etc., could easily absorb a shot safely.
Much safer than the bullet that kept going after it severed her carotid artery.
Wrong moron,

It has nothing to do with legal or illegal, You either aim for the vitals or do not fire

There is no such thing as a SAFER way to fire a weapon
"

Not to mention Trump's AG's had 4 years to investigate Biden. Nothing.
Yeah, and the Dems in congress impeached Trump for even mentioning it in a phone call to the president of Ukraine.
He didn't even mention it to his own AG and he still was accused of impeachable offenses.

Yet Biden is behind the raid on Trump's home.
He ordered AG Garland to do it and Garland claims he had nothing to do with it. Either that or Obama (who's pulling the strings behind the scenes) ordered it and let Biden know it was going to happen.
Either way, the Biden Adm DOJ is doing it on orders from the Oval Office.

Biden is also trying to prevent congress from investigating his son.

Yeah, and the Dems in congress impeached Trump for even mentioning it in a phone call to the president of Ukraine.

"Impeached for mentioning on a call"???

Moron, at Trump's direction OMB director Mulvaney illegally withheld congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine.

It wasn't a "mention", Trump took direct and illicit actions to force Ukranian government to publicly announce investigations of Biden as testified to by his direct reports.

That's why he was impeached.

Wrong.
Clearly there is no law at all involved in the classified docs that apply, so then it is being used as an illegal excuse to illegally invade privacy.
There is absolutely no valid reason for anyone to see private security video.
If you are ordered to hand over something by a court of law, It is considered destruction of evidence if you destroy it.

Moron, at Trump's direction OMB director Mulvaney illegally withheld congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine.

It wasn't a "mention", Trump took direct and illicit actions to force Ukranian government to publicly announce investigations of Biden as testified to by his direct reports.

He was impeached because he attempted to prevent Ukraine from money laundering foreign aide cash back to members of the former administration. This is why Biden has off-shore accounts all over the place.

F07ezmoXsAUrjII.jpg

The Dems simply convoluted it as an attempt to investigate a political opponent, which is exactly what Biden is doing as we speak.

F17CNWyWcAE-85B.png

July 31, 2023

Did the Justice Department try to jail Devon Archer before he could testify to Congress Monday?​

By Thomas Lifson

One can’t rule out anything when it comes to the behavior of Department of Justice officials functioning as partisan protectors of the Democrats and their current figurehead, Joe Biden. So, it is not out of line for close students of the Biden crime family bribery scandals to suspect the worst, as such luminaries as Miranda Devine and Matt Gaetz.

Ms. Devine:
The DOJ is trying to arrest Devon Archer ahead of his bombshell testimony Monday about Joe Biden’s involvement in his son Hunter’s Ukraine business when he was VP. US attorney in the SDNY Damian Williams issued a menacing letter yesterday - Saturday - telling Judge Abrams to order Archer to go to jail immediately to serve a one year sentence for his fraud conviction.

The DOJ is now actively committing the crime of obstructing a congressional investigation.

7_238_9.gif

@SpeakerMcCarthy

@RepJamesComer

@Jim_Jordan

If Devin Archer isn’t in the witness chair Monday, we better haul every SOB at the DOJ before congress EVERY DAY to make them pay for this. Lmk - I’ll come back to Washington tomorrow to do this. Archer is in that chair or Garland is. Yield me the time and let me ask the questions. I’ll handle it from there.

He was impeached because he attempted to prevent Ukraine from money laundering foreign aide cash back to members of the former administration. This is why Biden has off-shore accounts all over the place.

View attachment 809607

The Dems simply convoluted it as an attempt to investigate a political opponent, which is exactly what Biden is doing as we speak.

View attachment 809608

Oh goody, for a second there I thought you are trying to refute that Trump absolutely was not impeached just for mentioning something on a call.

Nope, didn't even try, because you know you can't.

Instead you are posting batshit nutbag snippets that gave no connection to reality, or any actual legal process against anyone.

As you were nutbag, enjoy your blue balls indefinitely.

Last edited:

My gosh, Trump would never lie, so I guess that's the end of this obstruction charge.

No wait, that's not it, Trump's word is worth fuck all as jury will well know.

These charges are brought because there is good evidence Trump tried-and-failed to obstruct investigation by erasing the tapes. The operator refused this illicit demand.

My gosh, Trump would never lie, so I guess that's the end of this obstruction charge.

No wait, that's not it, Trump's word is worth fuck all as jury will well know.

These charges are brought because there is good evidence Trump tried-and-failed to obstruct investigation by erasing the tapes. The operator refused this illicit demand.
No.....this is textbook election interference on an unprecedented scale.

Biden can't win against Trump, and he didn't win the first time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back