New Twist to Thug Killing!

A person with a gun cannot claim self-defense if they initiated the confrontation with an unarmed man by attempting to unlawfully detain him in a public place.
accept the man with the gun did not confront the black man. not at all. he was minding his own business with a gun in his possession, that's it. the black man created the confrontation. first punch matters son.

Now again, what was the kid with the gun supposed to do when the black man grabbed the shotgun? please tell us.

In their own words, "We chased him down".

So? Nothing wrong with that.....perhaps what you think that means does not jive with how they meant it.

Anyhow....there is no law against chasing someone.

First of all the McMichaels blocked no one....in the first contact they made with the suspect they merely pulled up beside the jogger and told him they needed to talk to him......they did not display their weapons at this time.....he took off in a different direction.

The second instance they drove way ahead of the jogger and parked their truck. The father got into the bed of the truck and the son got out and was standing to the left and slightly to the front of the truck with his shotgun visible.

Ahmaud saw the truck, he saw the two men and he at least he saw the son with the shotgun...he also may have seen the father in the bed of the pickup truck with his pistol out.....irregardless he kept on jogging towards the truck....if he were in fear of his life he could have gone in a different direction.

Anyhow to get to your hypothetical question.

First of all it depends on the location....is this on a busy street...on a rural road or in a area with lots of people around and a lot of nearby houses.

Another thing to consider would be the appearance of the
two guys....so a lot of factors to consider but perhaps the most important factor would be the impression made by the questioners.

Also another factor...what area of the country would this be in....down south people are used to seeing people with guns, going hunting or just in racks behind the drivers seats in trucks....so too many factors at play to give you an answer without knowing more details.
So they have the right to follow, obstruct and act in a threatening manner. He does not have a right to see that as a threat and defend himself?

You follow me around in your truck brandishing weapons I am not going to brandish one - ill just shoot you and would be well within my rights to do so.

There is no law against following someone...anyone can do it and quite legally.

The MicMichaaels did not obstruct anyone...the suspect had complete freedom of movement at all times.

The McMichaels did not brandish weapons.
To brandish something is to wave it about aggressively which they never did.

The McMichaels never threatened anyone.

Nothing that happened gave the suspect the right to assault Travis McMichael.

Thus in all your points you are in error.

Nor do you have the legal right to shoot anyone for following you around.

You demonstrate ignorance of the law simply that and nothing more.
Accept they are in jail, will be prosecuted and it is pretty damn certain that they will be convicted.

I think you meant to say 'except' did you finish H.S.? Grade school kids know the difference between 'accept and 'except'
t
But your ignorance and stupidity does not end there.....it is not for certain yet they will be prosecuted....it will go before the grand jury and they will make a decision on that.

Nope.....they will not be convicted unless all 12 jurors are black or stooopid like you. hehheh

Everyone is entitled to a jury by their peers...I do not think anyone would think blacks are peers of the McMichaels...an All American Family.

Blacks are only half American at best......since they identify with Africa to such a great extent they should return to der mudda land.

Since you are black....why not start a movement...why do you want to live in Racist America....when you have a whole continent over there full of people like you?

The state has no case....the video proves that. That is why they were not arrested at first.

The only reason they were eventually arrested was because of political pressure.

I have said it before...I say it again....this is just Political Theater....designed to placate the blacks and keep them down on the Democratic Reservation......by the time the trial rolls around if it ever does....most of the dumb ass blacks as well as you will have forgotten all about this case.

If you think you live in a country where Arbery's murderers will be brought to justice, then you are fooling yourself.
Homicide, not murder.

Murder. They would not have armed themselves if there was no intent to use the weapons.
well it looks like they were right. the black dude lost his fking mind and attacked the kid. the black dude had issues.

Definitely....but most of these left-wing dupes are not aware of that yet...as they only know what the msm lets them know....thus they do not know Shit from Shiloh about this case. Totally duped by the media.

If you think you live in a country where Arbery's murderers will be brought to justice, then you are fooling yourself.
Homicide, not murder.

Murder. They would not have armed themselves if there was no intent to use the weapons.
Anyone who has a weapon and does not arm himself while confronting a very violent thug would be an idiot. The tape says it all.

Yep......the father recognized the suspect....had dealt with him before when he was a policeman/investigator....so he most likely knew the suspect's history.....taking a loaded weapon to school, mental problems etc. thus he knew there was a possibility at least the suspect might be armed...thus their caution.

I am still waiting for them to bring up the suspects mental history....of course the prosecutors will not do that and perhaps the defense is waiting for the trial or they might present it to the grand jury.

Anyhow....the former D.A. mentioned the suspects mental history and thought it might have contributed to the suspects aggressiveness aka attacking a man with a shotgun. Not something most sane people would do.

So why did Daddy withhold this information from police while on the phone with them? Why did Daddy commit a Felony by interfering with the investigation withholding the name?
I recognize a lot of people, that doesn't mean I know all their names.

Yes exactly.....
Anyhow....they were in a rush....they wanted to perform a citizens arrest or at least keep the suspect in sight till the police arrived...or they may not have asked for his name or the former cop may not have remembered his name...or he may have told them the name..........anyhow it had been a long time since he had dealt with the suspect...irregardless no felony was commited dummie....the former cop did not interefere with any investigation.

The liberals have been reduced to grasping at straws.....they are beginning to realize this case is headed for the dustbin of history as well it should be....it was a case of the media once again trying to stir up racial trouble and further divide a nation that is already far too divided....they lied, they spun and now it will all come back to bite them....hopefully someone will sue them and get millions.

So now the McMichaels are back to performing a citizens arrest. I love how the narrative in support changes with every reply. When it was pointed out they did not have legal justification for a Citizens arrest the supporters all swore the McMichaels were going to detain AA. Then when that was exposed as illegal it was merely talking to him until the police arrived. Then it was passively standing in the street threatening nobody.

Please tell me you are not part of the defense team. I really want the Defendants to have a competent legal defense.

As pointed out before you obviously have a comprehension problem....O.K. I will explain in very simple terms what was meant ...if you read it again with your glasses on....you will see what was said..."they wanted to perform a citizens arrest" that is what the father said....but as pointed out many times to you(I know you are a tad slow but really)they did not perform a citizens arrest.....until they explain why they did not do a citizens arrest...we can only speculate as to the reason for that.....the father being a former policeman probably decided that it would be best to let the police do that...for whatever reason....maybe he didnt want to have to put his hands on a dirty and diseased mental case...might of caught some kind of virus.

Homicide, not murder.

Anyone who has a weapon and does not arm himself while confronting a very violent thug would be an idiot. The tape says it all.

Yep......the father recognized the suspect....had dealt with him before when he was a policeman/investigator....so he most likely knew the suspect's history.....taking a loaded weapon to school, mental problems etc. thus he knew there was a possibility at least the suspect might be armed...thus their caution.

I am still waiting for them to bring up the suspects mental history....of course the prosecutors will not do that and perhaps the defense is waiting for the trial or they might present it to the grand jury.

Anyhow....the former D.A. mentioned the suspects mental history and thought it might have contributed to the suspects aggressiveness aka attacking a man with a shotgun. Not something most sane people would do.

So why did Daddy withhold this information from police while on the phone with them? Why did Daddy commit a Felony by interfering with the investigation withholding the name?

Yes exactly.....
Anyhow....they were in a rush....they wanted to perform a citizens arrest or at least keep the suspect in sight till the police arrived...or they may not have asked for his name or the former cop may not have remembered his name...or he may have told them the name..........anyhow it had been a long time since he had dealt with the suspect...irregardless no felony was commited dummie....the former cop did not interefere with any investigation.

The liberals have been reduced to grasping at straws.....they are beginning to realize this case is headed for the dustbin of history as well it should be....it was a case of the media once again trying to stir up racial trouble and further divide a nation that is already far too divided....they lied, they spun and now it will all come back to bite them....hopefully someone will sue them and get millions.

So now the McMichaels are back to performing a citizens arrest. I love how the narrative in support changes with every reply. When it was pointed out they did not have legal justification for a Citizens arrest the supporters all swore the McMichaels were going to detain AA. Then when that was exposed as illegal it was merely talking to him until the police arrived. Then it was passively standing in the street threatening nobody.

Please tell me you are not part of the defense team. I really want the Defendants to have a competent legal defense.

As pointed out before you obviously have a comprehension problem....O.K. I will explain in very simple terms what was meant ...if you read it again with your glasses on....you will see what was said..."they wanted to perform a citizens arrest" that is what the father said....but as pointed out many times to you(I know you are a tad slow but really)they did not perform a citizens arrest.....until they explain why they did not do a citizens arrest...we can only speculate as to the reason for that.....the father being a former policeman probably decided that it would be best to let the police do that...for whatever reason....maybe he didnt want to have to put his hands on a dirty and diseased mental case...might of caught some kind of virus.

More charges were just filed on the neighbor who shot the video. You were saying?

Now the Neighbor has been arrested.

Apparently the people who actually deal with the law in Georgia do not know it as well as our experts here on the message board.

The charges are Felony Murder and attempted criminal false imprisonment.

So the innocent car following AA was not so innocent after all. Waiting to hear how this is totally illegal.

Homicide, not murder.

Yes exactly.....

Attempting to detain him was a crime. A crime the Neighbor who shot the video was just arrested for. I have been telling you over and over again. The McMichaels are the criminals in this event. Armed mobs are never the answer. Self appointed posse’s are always illegal.

Apparently, it wasn't the first time the thug was seen wondering around the neighborhood casing houses:

The Feb. 11 encounter had been prompted by a motion-sensor security camera video in the construction site that had pinged the property owner who was two hours away. The owner, Larry English, texted the video to Perez, who lived near the construction site.

Perez, who has spoken to the GBI, had offered to keep watch, and told English he’d be happy to check on the property any time. English told the AJC that he did not know the McMichaels or provide them with any camera footage. Nothing was taken from his property, he said.

Perez said he was armed when he left his home and walked up Satilla Drive that night. As he walked toward the house under construction, Perez said Travis McMichael drove up from the opposite direction, and stopped his truck.

“Travis saw him in the yard and Travis stopped,” Perez told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday. “He confronted (the man) halfway into the yard. He said (the man) reached for his waistband, and Travis got spooked and went down the road. “

When McMichael returned, his father, Gregory McMichael, was with him and armed, said Perez, who added the elder McMichael had called the Glynn County Police Department.

Another thug was arrested for Arbery's murder.

Now the Neighbor has been arrested.

Apparently the people who actually deal with the law in Georgia do not know it as well as our experts here on the message board.

The charges are Felony Murder and attempted criminal false imprisonment.

So the innocent car following AA was not so innocent after all. Waiting to hear how this is totally illegal.
They were chasing him down the road. Slam dunk for murder.

A person with a gun cannot claim self-defense if they initiated the confrontation with an unarmed man by attempting to unlawfully detain him in a public place.
accept the man with the gun did not confront the black man. not at all. he was minding his own business with a gun in his possession, that's it. the black man created the confrontation. first punch matters son.

Now again, what was the kid with the gun supposed to do when the black man grabbed the shotgun? please tell us.

They also said they just wanted to talk to him. The black man didn’t seem interested in a conversation. The son and father pulled far ahead of the black man to see if they could talk. Instead, the black man attacked the kid. At no time did they actually detain the black man from his run. Instead, the black man attacked the kid in the middle of the street, grabbed the kids gun and punched him in the face as he attempted to take the gun. Right?
Now I Asked you, what was the kids supposed to do once the black man grabbed his gun?

They were going to invite him to dinner at their house?

They also said they just wanted to talk to him. The black man didn’t seem interested in a conversation. The son and father pulled far ahead of the black man to see if they could talk. Instead, the black man attacked the kid. At no time did they actually detain the black man from his run. Instead, the black man attacked the kid in the middle of the street, grabbed the kids gun and punched him in the face as he attempted to take the gun. Right?
Now I Asked you, what was the kids supposed to do once the black man grabbed his gun?

They were going to invite him to dinner at their house?
While they were chasing him down the road.

More charges were just filed on the neighbor who shot the video. You were saying?
I just saw that, too. I’m very curious what brought those charges on; what information do investigators have that the third man was involved? It certainly could make the case against the McMichaels stronger if it can be shown the third man was involved and they lied about it.

I just saw that, too. I’m very curious what brought those charges on; what information do investigators have that the third man was involved? It certainly could make the case against the McMichaels stronger if it can be shown the third man was involved and they lied about it.

The McMichaels were idiots from the get go. Rule one. Never talk to the police without a lawyer. Their own statements are evidence against them. As a boy My Dad told me most people talk their way into prison.

Seems his involvement with the McMichaels was limited in that he claims hadn't communicated with them before the murder. But the police report indicates he used his car in an attempt to corral Arbery, who got past him anyway and escaped; only to be tracked down again and then murdered.

The McMichaels were idiots from the get go. Rule one. Never talk to the police without a lawyer. Their own statements are evidence against them. As a boy My Dad told me most people talk their way into prison.
Gregory McMichael was once a cop, you'd think he would have known that.

Gregory McMichael was once a cop, you'd think he would have known that.

In the cities it’s the cop protection plan. In Georgia it’s the Good old boys club. Those who are on the in are used to having minor thing swept under the rug. Only much to his surprise this was too big. If he invokes a lawyer the club can’t help him.

Well, as I have mentioned before I do agree that if arrested for anything one should never talk to the police without their lawyer present...that is a well known fact ...at least in the legal community.

However in this case...what statements did the McMichaels make that will be evidence against them?

Homicide, not murder.

Yes exactly.....

A citizens arrest does not involve men standing in the back of pickup trucks with loaded weapons or inside the truck with loaded shotguns. It is also not legal to discharge a firearm on a public road. They murdered this man.

Last edited:

Well he was a neighbor and thus probably knew what was going on although from what I have read he was just tagging along videotaping the suspect...at this point without knowing the whole story it appears to me the main factor for his arrest was the momma....Ahmaud's mother demanded he be arrested....thus at this point the authorities are still kowtowing to the blacks in an effort to calm things down.

I would guess they will probably charge him with being an accessory....thouugh I cannot see that holding up in court.

Forum List

Back