New Twist to Thug Killing!

If you think you live in a country where Arbery's murderers will be brought to justice, then you are fooling yourself.
Homicide, not murder.

Murder. They would not have armed themselves if there was no intent to use the weapons.
Anyone who has a weapon and does not arm himself while confronting a very violent thug would be an idiot. The tape says it all.

Yep......the father recognized the suspect....had dealt with him before when he was a policeman/investigator....so he most likely knew the suspect's history.....taking a loaded weapon to school, mental problems etc. thus he knew there was a possibility at least the suspect might be armed...thus their caution.

I am still waiting for them to bring up the suspects mental history....of course the prosecutors will not do that and perhaps the defense is waiting for the trial or they might present it to the grand jury.

Anyhow....the former D.A. mentioned the suspects mental history and thought it might have contributed to the suspects aggressiveness aka attacking a man with a shotgun. Not something most sane people would do.

So why did Daddy withhold this information from police while on the phone with them? Why did Daddy commit a Felony by interfering with the investigation withholding the name?
I recognize a lot of people, that doesn't mean I know all their names.

Yes exactly.....
Anyhow....they were in a rush....they wanted to perform a citizens arrest or at least keep the suspect in sight till the police arrived...or they may not have asked for his name or the former cop may not have remembered his name...or he may have told them the name..........anyhow it had been a long time since he had dealt with the suspect...irregardless no felony was commited dummie....the former cop did not interefere with any investigation.

The liberals have been reduced to grasping at straws.....they are beginning to realize this case is headed for the dustbin of history as well it should be....it was a case of the media once again trying to stir up racial trouble and further divide a nation that is already far too divided....they lied, they spun and now it will all come back to bite them....hopefully someone will sue them and get millions.

So now the McMichaels are back to performing a citizens arrest. I love how the narrative in support changes with every reply. When it was pointed out they did not have legal justification for a Citizens arrest the supporters all swore the McMichaels were going to detain AA. Then when that was exposed as illegal it was merely talking to him until the police arrived. Then it was passively standing in the street threatening nobody.

Please tell me you are not part of the defense team. I really want the Defendants to have a competent legal defense.

As pointed out before you obviously have a comprehension problem....O.K. I will explain in very simple terms what was meant ...if you read it again with your glasses on....you will see what was said..."they wanted to perform a citizens arrest" that is what the father said....but as pointed out many times to you(I know you are a tad slow but really)they did not perform a citizens arrest.....until they explain why they did not do a citizens arrest...we can only speculate as to the reason for that.....the father being a former policeman probably decided that it would be best to let the police do that...for whatever reason....maybe he didnt want to have to put his hands on a dirty and diseased mental case...might of caught some kind of virus.
A citizens arrest does not involve men standing in the back of pickup trucks with loaded weapons or inside the truck with loaded shotguns. It is also not legal to discharge a firearm on a public road. They murdered this man.

There is also the fact that the shooter disabled the safety on the shotgun which also demonstrates intent to shoot.

If you think you live in a country where Arbery's murderers will be brought to justice, then you are fooling yourself.
Homicide, not murder.

Murder. They would not have armed themselves if there was no intent to use the weapons.
Anyone who has a weapon and does not arm himself while confronting a very violent thug would be an idiot. The tape says it all.

Yep......the father recognized the suspect....had dealt with him before when he was a policeman/investigator....so he most likely knew the suspect's history.....taking a loaded weapon to school, mental problems etc. thus he knew there was a possibility at least the suspect might be armed...thus their caution.

I am still waiting for them to bring up the suspects mental history....of course the prosecutors will not do that and perhaps the defense is waiting for the trial or they might present it to the grand jury.

Anyhow....the former D.A. mentioned the suspects mental history and thought it might have contributed to the suspects aggressiveness aka attacking a man with a shotgun. Not something most sane people would do.

So why did Daddy withhold this information from police while on the phone with them? Why did Daddy commit a Felony by interfering with the investigation withholding the name?

Yes exactly.....
Anyhow....they were in a rush....they wanted to perform a citizens arrest or at least keep the suspect in sight till the police arrived...or they may not have asked for his name or the former cop may not have remembered his name...or he may have told them the name..........anyhow it had been a long time since he had dealt with the suspect...irregardless no felony was commited dummie....the former cop did not interefere with any investigation.

The liberals have been reduced to grasping at straws.....they are beginning to realize this case is headed for the dustbin of history as well it should be....it was a case of the media once again trying to stir up racial trouble and further divide a nation that is already far too divided....they lied, they spun and now it will all come back to bite them....hopefully someone will sue them and get millions.

So now the McMichaels are back to performing a citizens arrest. I love how the narrative in support changes with every reply. When it was pointed out they did not have legal justification for a Citizens arrest the supporters all swore the McMichaels were going to detain AA. Then when that was exposed as illegal it was merely talking to him until the police arrived. Then it was passively standing in the street threatening nobody.

Please tell me you are not part of the defense team. I really want the Defendants to have a competent legal defense.

As pointed out before you obviously have a comprehension problem....O.K. I will explain in very simple terms what was meant ...if you read it again with your glasses on....you will see what was said..."they wanted to perform a citizens arrest" that is what the father said....but as pointed out many times to you(I know you are a tad slow but really)they did not perform a citizens arrest.....until they explain why they did not do a citizens arrest...we can only speculate as to the reason for that.....the father being a former policeman probably decided that it would be best to let the police do that...for whatever reason....maybe he didnt want to have to put his hands on a dirty and diseased mental case...might of caught some kind of virus.

Attempting to detain him was a crime. A crime the Neighbor who shot the video was just arrested for. I have been telling you over and over again. The McMichaels are the criminals in this event. Armed mobs are never the answer. Self appointed posse’s are always illegal.

Nonsense....they did not attempt to detain the suspect...as has been shown via the video ...at no time did anyone lay a hand on the suspect or attempt to detain him. He had freedom of movement at all time...look up the definition of arrest or detainment and get back with us.

Yet even if they had it would not have been a crime as in they had reasonable cause to believe he was involved in a crime.
Homicide, not murder.

Yes exactly.....

Attempting to detain him was a crime. A crime the Neighbor who shot the video was just arrested for. I have been telling you over and over again. The McMichaels are the criminals in this event. Armed mobs are never the answer. Self appointed posse’s are always illegal.

Definition of a Posse............
pos·se

HISTORICAL•US
a body of men, typically armed, summoned by a sheriff to enforce the law.
You do know that the elder McMichael had been involved or appointed as the man to go to on this ongoing problem in the neighborhood of people trespassing on the construction site....do you not?

Police were encouraging armed vigilantes? In a neighborhood with low crime rates?

Homicide, not murder.

Yes exactly.....

Nonsense....they did not attempt to detain the suspect...as has been shown via the video ...at no time did anyone lay a hand on the suspect or attempt to detain him. He had freedom of movement at all time...look up the definition of arrest or detainment and get back with us.

Yet even if they had it would not have been a crime as in they had reasonable cause to believe he was involved in a crime.
Homicide, not murder.

Yes exactly.....

Definition of a Posse............
pos·se

HISTORICAL•US
a body of men, typically armed, summoned by a sheriff to enforce the law.
You do know that the elder McMichael had been involved or appointed as the man to go to on this ongoing problem in the neighborhood of people trespassing on the construction site....do you not?

Uh, no, Gregory McMichael was neither involved nor appointed as a go to guy. An officer texted that to the homeowner but the homeowner never contacted McMichael.

There is no authority under the law for a "go to guy".

Where is the outrage over this....where is abc, nbc,cbs,nbc....all quick to report lies about a white man allegedly killing a black jogger...but completely ignore black on white crime.

[

President Trump even tweeted about this piece of shit. It filmed itself beating down an 80-year old woman in a nursing home also. Said on FB it liked beating "saltine crackers". There is literally an army of full grown men ready to stomp a fucking mud hole in this shit beast.

SHOCK VIDEO — Nursing home aide brutally beats patients with blows to the head…

It's been wrangled and caged but here is some info they're putting out on twitter:
Name: Jadon Hayden
Address: 31767 Palmer Rd. Westland Michigan 48186
Attends Norwayne Boxing Gym
Abuses elderly. pic.twitter.com/rHTw7e4y7E

If 0bama had a son.... hmm?

Where is the outrage over this....where is abc, nbc,cbs,nbc....all quick to report lies about a white man allegedly killing a black jogger...but completely ignore black on white crime.

So to summarize this case. The bad guy was arrested immediately. Not two months after the police learned about it. But immediately. The story you posted does not say if he has made bail. However it appears as though the system is working to punish people who commit crimes. I do not know Michigan Law. I do not know if they have a statute concerning elder abuse. Nor am I going to guess what punishments await him from the courts. I am not familiar with Michigan Law.

I wonder at your outrage though. The offender was “turned over to police” according to your own story. The victims were not denied justice for months. If the police knew about the attacks and did nothing then I would agree with your Anger. If the system moved to protect him I would demand higher authority investigate and take appropriate action.

I do not see why I should be sputtering in rage. People commit crimes. If they did not then we would have little need of courts and cops. But we have both and prisons in addition. I believe this fellow will spend a few years in prison even if he offers to bargain.

What is wrong with that?

[

President Trump even tweeted about this piece of shit. It filmed itself beating down an 80-year old woman in a nursing home also. Said on FB it liked beating "saltine crackers". There is literally an army of full grown men ready to stomp a fucking mud hole in this shit beast.

SHOCK VIDEO — Nursing home aide brutally beats patients with blows to the head…

It's been wrangled and caged but here is some info they're putting out on twitter:
Name: Jadon Hayden
Address: 31767 Palmer Rd. Westland Michigan 48186
Attends Norwayne Boxing Gym
Abuses elderly. pic.twitter.com/rHTw7e4y7E

If 0bama had a son.... hmm?

It? Odd. When Winston Churchill declared War on Japan, he worded the note very respectfully and signed it. “I remain your obedient servant.”

Some in the Government objected. They said that Churchill had been too polite. Too respectful. Churchill answered. If you must kill a man, it cost you nothing to be civil.

This is a man. He committed a heinous crime. It sounds like he is in custody and facing the courts. It seems like the prosecution will be a proverbial slam dunk. They have the video shot by him and posted by him. He posted the evidence for his own doom online.

What more do you want? Because the system we have, with flaws I have spoken of many times, is better than any alternative I have heard offered before.

More charges were just filed on the neighbor who shot the video. You were saying?
I just saw that, too. I’m very curious what brought those charges on; what information do investigators have that the third man was involved? It certainly could make the case against the McMichaels stronger if it can be shown the third man was involved and they lied about it.

The McMichaels were idiots from the get go. Rule one. Never talk to the police without a lawyer. Their own statements are evidence against them. As a boy My Dad told me most people talk their way into prison.
Gregory McMichael was once a cop, you'd think he would have known that.
Why do you think he thought he could kill this man in cold blood.

He thought he was untouchable and he damn near was but he was also stupid enough to have video taken of the killing.

More charges were just filed on the neighbor who shot the video. You were saying?
I just saw that, too. I’m very curious what brought those charges on; what information do investigators have that the third man was involved? It certainly could make the case against the McMichaels stronger if it can be shown the third man was involved and they lied about it.

The McMichaels were idiots from the get go. Rule one. Never talk to the police without a lawyer. Their own statements are evidence against them. As a boy My Dad told me most people talk their way into prison.
Gregory McMichael was once a cop, you'd think he would have known that.
Why do you think he thought he could kill this man in cold blood.

He thought he was untouchable and he damn near was but he was also stupid enough to have video taken of the killing.
I don't think he thought that. He wasn't the one to leave the truck and threaten Arbery to stop by brandishing a firearm.

So to summarize this case. The bad guy was arrested immediately. Not two months after the police learned about it. But immediately. The story you posted does not say if he has made bail. However it appears as though the system is working to punish people who commit crimes. I do not know Michigan Law. I do not know if they have a statute concerning elder abuse. Nor am I going to guess what punishments await him from the courts. I am not familiar with Michigan Law.

I wonder at your outrage though. The offender was “turned over to police” according to your own story. The victims were not denied justice for months. If the police knew about the attacks and did nothing then I would agree with your Anger. If the system moved to protect him I would demand higher authority investigate and take appropriate action.

I do not see why I should be sputtering in rage. People commit crimes. If they did not then we would have little need of courts and cops. But we have both and prisons in addition. I believe this fellow will spend a few years in prison even if he offers to bargain.

What is wrong with that?

As usual you do not get it. The essence of this went right over your head....not that it had to fly very high to do that.

The essence of this story is not as you portend that a guy did a bad thing and got caught and will be punished.....only a simpleton like you would think that.

The point being made is that the blacks are not always the innocent victims the fallacious narrative the media always runs with...like in the Zimmerman case, the berkeley mo. case and now with the MacMichaels.

Thus the issue here as in the importance of this case is that the media not only pretty much ignores to the best of its ability black on white crime and then to the contrary when a black criminal is killed they jump all over it and their narrative being innocent black victimized by evil white racists....despite your simpleton status even you should be able to understand it because it is really not complex.

But obviously you cannot...two obvious reasons for that --your poor analytical ability and your extreme bias.

Anyhow you should thank me for posting this as it allows you to get away from a argument you were losing badly.

Let us now get back to the McMichaels

Did you watch any of the videos I posted above regarding the McMicahels case?

This one is particuarly telling.....care to comment on it?

Last edited:
I would guess they will probably charge him with being an accessory....thouugh I cannot see that holding up in court.
I can't see any of it holding up in court. the Video is actually very detailed on what happened.

Now the Neighbor has been arrested.

Apparently the people who actually deal with the law in Georgia do not know it as well as our experts here on the message board.

The charges are Felony Murder and attempted criminal false imprisonment.

So the innocent car following AA was not so innocent after all. Waiting to hear how this is totally illegal.

Nonsense....you really are naive.....it is obvious the only reason for his arrest is to try and put pressure on him to turn against the McMichales and thus perhaps manufacture something against them in order to get the charges against him dropped....that is how police operate....look for the weak link and exploit it...not saying he is the weak link but the police are on a witch hunt and thus they think they may manipulate him into helping them.

Who knows? It might work....you put murder charges on someone and that is a lot of pressure....so much pressure the fellow might make up stories just to get the charges against him dropped....not like it has never happened before.

This is a prime example of someone that should not have talked to the police without his lawyer....I wonder if they even read him his miranda rights...at the time they first questioned him he was just a witness..not a suspect.
the video is rather clear, and the dude shooting the video wasn't near the other truck. when did it become a crime to video tape?

I am going with the experts. For some reason a Snake Oil Salesman in a he parking lot does not give me nearly the reassurance of actual professionals.
didn't the experts go with a conviction for Zimmerman? your experts aren't very good.

Seems his involvement with the McMichaels was limited in that he claims hadn't communicated with them before the murder. But the police report indicates he used his car in an attempt to corral Arbery, who got past him anyway and escaped; only to be tracked down again and then murdered.

Corrupt cops and corrupt DAs need to be arrested as well. They were complicit by participating in the cover-up.
go get em cowboy

What is wrong with that?

As usual you do not get it. The essence of this went right over your head....not that it had to fly very high to do that.

The essence of this story is not as you portend that a guy did a bad thing and got caught and will be punished.....only a simpleton like you would think that.

The point being made is that the blacks are not always the innocent victims the fallacious narrative the media always runs with...like in the Zimmerman case, the berkeley mo. case and now with the MacMichaels.

Thus the issue here as in the importance of this case is that the media not only pretty much ignores to the best of its ability black on white crime and then to the contrary when a black criminal is killed they jump all over it and their narrative being innocent black victimized by evil white racists....despite your simpleton status even you should be able to understand it because it is really not complex.

But obviously you cannot...two obvious reasons for that --your poor analytical ability and your extreme bias.

Anyhow you should thank me for posting this as it allows you to get away from a argument you were losing badly.

Let us now get back to the McMichaels

Did you watch any of the videos I posted above regarding the McMicahels case?

This one is particuarly telling.....care to comment on it?

Nonsense. Blacks are arrested. What annoys you is that I refuse to condemn a man because of his skin color.

I posted a video in another thread. A woman fired at intruders in her home. Three men, who were Black, invaded her home. She killed one of them. I expressed this scenario as a valid and legal use of force under Georgia law. She was not charged. The woman faced no legal jeopardy. No lawsuit would be seriously considered against her.

Look at the facts, the events, and they could not be more different than the McMichaels were in. She was home. Stand your ground applied. They were armed. But even if they were not Self Defense would have applied.

I do not object to that shooting of a Black Man. I do not call for the woman to face charges for her actions. I do not have noted attorneys explaining how she broke the law. Because in Georgia she did not.

I did speak out in support of a Uber Driver who fired his weapon in Colorado, in what he claimed plausibly as Self Defense against an unarmed man.

But what you want me to do is hate Blacks because of the actions of this man. That is preposterous. I am not responsible for the McMichaels. My friend, who is Black, did not beat any elderly patients.

If a Police Officer in your town killed a Black Man and the Black Community tried to storm your house and hold you responsible I would object. I always object to mob violence. Or self appointed posse’s who think they are doing justice. I believe each individual is responsible for their own actions. It might surprise you that I almost never support a Not Guilty by Insanity Defense. If they were so insane they could not resist, and did not know it was wrong, why did they hide it?

So what have I demanded that is outrageous in the McMichaels case? That they be tried. That they have the best defense possible. That the police and prosecutors follow the rules. I believe they are guilty. Not because they are White. But because their actions are indefensible in Georgia Law.

I believe the man you posted about is also guilty. I also want him tried. I also want the police to follow the rules. I want the Prosecutor to follow the rules. Because the Constitution I swore an oath to support and defend says that is the right of all citizens. And I can not claim to support the Constitution if I do not demand that for every accused person.

Religion says we are all created in God’s image. The law says that we are all entitled to the same rights and protections. So by what possible standard could I demand or claim that some are bad based not upon their individual actions but of the color of their skin?

The only ones I know of are demonstrably wrong in history. Discredited. I do not claim the Earth is flat because it is idiotic to say so.

I am going with the experts. For some reason a Snake Oil Salesman in a he parking lot does not give me nearly the reassurance of actual professionals.
didn't the experts go with a conviction for Zimmerman? your experts aren't very good.

In Georgia he would have been guilty. Our laws are different from Florida. But Zimmerman got a fair trial and created the doubt the Jury said was Reasonable. I have no heartburn over the verdict. It is the way the system is supposed to work.

Apparently, it wasn't the first time the thug was seen wondering around the neighborhood casing houses:

The Feb. 11 encounter had been prompted by a motion-sensor security camera video in the construction site that had pinged the property owner who was two hours away. The owner, Larry English, texted the video to Perez, who lived near the construction site.

Perez, who has spoken to the GBI, had offered to keep watch, and told English he’d be happy to check on the property any time. English told the AJC that he did not know the McMichaels or provide them with any camera footage. Nothing was taken from his property, he said.

Perez said he was armed when he left his home and walked up Satilla Drive that night. As he walked toward the house under construction, Perez said Travis McMichael drove up from the opposite direction, and stopped his truck.

“Travis saw him in the yard and Travis stopped,” Perez told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday. “He confronted (the man) halfway into the yard. He said (the man) reached for his waistband, and Travis got spooked and went down the road. “

When McMichael returned, his father, Gregory McMichael, was with him and armed, said Perez, who added the elder McMichael had called the Glynn County Police Department.

So in other words, if something thinks the McMichael's are criminals, it will be OK for them to be shot in the streets too. And I'm pretty sure that the community will be a much better and safter place when racist thugs like the McMichaels are dead and gone.

When the senior McMichaels was on the force, he was given a desk job because of his use of excessive force on the job. He wasn't allowed to carry a gun or make arrests because he was a violent racist jackass. Instead of being fired, he was given the "Good ole boy" job of riding a desk until he could claim his pension.

There are a lot of white thugs like McMichaels, working for police forces across the country. More than 500 unarmed people are shot and killed by police every single year. And a lot of good cops get themselves into trouble covering for these assholes.

And you slavering racists run to thuggify their victims every single time. The police SAW that video and released them. I mean black guys get shot all of the time and cops are never sent to jail for it.

Apparently, it wasn't the first time the thug was seen wondering around the neighborhood casing houses:

The Feb. 11 encounter had been prompted by a motion-sensor security camera video in the construction site that had pinged the property owner who was two hours away. The owner, Larry English, texted the video to Perez, who lived near the construction site.

Perez, who has spoken to the GBI, had offered to keep watch, and told English he’d be happy to check on the property any time. English told the AJC that he did not know the McMichaels or provide them with any camera footage. Nothing was taken from his property, he said.

Perez said he was armed when he left his home and walked up Satilla Drive that night. As he walked toward the house under construction, Perez said Travis McMichael drove up from the opposite direction, and stopped his truck.

“Travis saw him in the yard and Travis stopped,” Perez told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday. “He confronted (the man) halfway into the yard. He said (the man) reached for his waistband, and Travis got spooked and went down the road. “

When McMichael returned, his father, Gregory McMichael, was with him and armed, said Perez, who added the elder McMichael had called the Glynn County Police Department.

So in other words, if something thinks the McMichael's are criminals, it will be OK for them to be shot in the streets too. And I'm pretty sure that the community will be a much better and safter place when racist thugs like the McMichaels are dead and gone.

When the senior McMichaels was on the force, he was given a desk job because of his use of excessive force on the job. He wasn't allowed to carry a gun or make arrests because he was a violent racist jackass. Instead of being fired, he was given the "Good ole boy" job of riding a desk until he could claim his pension.

There are a lot of white thugs like McMichaels, working for police forces across the country. More than 500 unarmed people are shot and killed by police every single year. And a lot of good cops get themselves into trouble covering for these assholes.

And you slavering racists run to thuggify their victims every single time. The police SAW that video and released them. I mean black guys get shot all of the time and cops are never sent to jail for it.
the McMichaels did not:
go where they were not supposed to
have a history of thugness/STEALING
..so you also LOVE criminals like AA and defend them

In Georgia he would have been guilty. Our laws are different from Florida. But Zimmerman got a fair trial and created the doubt the Jury said was Reasonable. I have no heartburn over the verdict. It is the way the system is supposed to work.
ohhhhkay Francis. The things you think you know.

Nonsense. Blacks are arrested. What annoys you is that I refuse to condemn a man because of his skin color.
annoyed because you think the kid with the gun was supposed to let the black man have the gun. too fking funny is what that is.

Forum List

Back