New Twitter files drop Dec 16th…FBI directly contacted Twitter and told them who to ban…emails to prove it,

Many of those whose who were banned did not violate Twitters policies, and there were thousands of them. Like Twitter user @Trump2017847791, who was banned after he joked "Remember that Democrats vote on tuesday and Republicans vote on wednesday."
??? That example is a CLEAR violation of policy against spreading voting misinformation.

Users can now report tweets that contain misleading voter information, just as they can for those containing harassment, spam or intentions of self-harm. They will then be reviewed against Twitter’s rules, which prohibit content that may mislead voters or suppress turnout, and offenders could face possible recourse.

Just scroll down on Matt Taaibi’s feed. Its all there.

The FBI telling Twitter who to ban is a clear 1A violation. They met weekly.

Jen Psaki said the WH met regularly with social media Execs.

VIOLATION OF 1A. MEMORIALIZED IN EMAILS.

This pod discusses is pretty well.

Taaibi is not a honest broker. He has been biased against Democrats for a long time. Musk is a right wing kook. Just release all of the files and let others interpret it. There were no violations of the first amendment as it does not apply to twitter.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Taaibi is not a honest broker. He has been biased against Democrats for a long time. Musk is a right wing kook. Just release all of the files and let others interpret it. There were no violations of the first amendment as it does not apply to twitter.
Musk supported Obama, Hillary and voted for Biden .

Update

The severely corrupt FBI responds to the Twitter Part 6 dump.

The FBI on Friday released a statement following the damning Twitter Files release, via FOX News.

“The FBI regularly engages with private sector entities to provide information specific to identified foreign malign influence actors’ subversive, undeclared, covert, or criminal activities. Private sector entities independently make decisions about what, if any, action they take on their platforms and for their customers after the FBI has notified them.”
It was another arrogant statement that shows their utter contempt for the American public.

They should know who the specific agents were and who their supervisors were....and they should be fired immediately......

Matt Taibbi just makes stupid stuff up. None of the messages say what he claims they say.

So why is he doing it? Because he's a partisan hack, and he gets paid well to create propaganda.

The goal here is to justify the ongoing consevative censorship crusade, as currently highlighted by "I'M BANNING EVERY LIBERAL FOR BEING A LIBERAL" Elon Musk, or by "I'LL MAKE IT A FEDERAL CRIME TO FACT CHECK" Donald Trump.

Needless to say, many conservatives are thrilled to see Taibbi lie, because their lives are dedicated to censorship. That's how fascists roll.
You really are this stupid aren't you?

Why didn’t the FBI show concerns regarding the litany of anti-Trump banter and misinformation on Twitter?

If the FBI sends your company a letter stating they believe something is wrong, you pay attention and typically “fix” whatever they “request” to be fixed, particularly if they tell you they want to preserve the information and will take legal action to do so if necessary.

This is very dangerous.

Trump cant even block people on Twitter.

A court in New York found that when President Trump blocks people on Twitter, he violates the First Amendment because he is discriminating against certain viewpoints and preventing them from participating in debate on his Twitter page.

Now you are telling me it is ok for the FBI to tell Twitter who to ban?

You left wing lying assholes are too much for me.

The FBI is failed and must be broken up. It is the SS of America. Just like Hitler’s SS.
Yet you know that’s a pipe dream.

The FBI like the CIA and NSA have enormous power and are uncontrollable.

The big news today are attacks on Elon and the EU threatening him over doxxing. Nothing about the FBI silencing free speech prior to an election to effect a D win.

We are a very unserious nation. A failed state for sure.

It is always ignored that while this was going on congress was actively threatening Twitter.

How are you supposed to square the FBI requesting takedowns along with Congress threatening Twitter if it does not get better at moderation as not coercion?

That is just asinine.

the question is whether anyone will be prosecuted for these clear violations of 1A. I hope that many will, but I am not optimistic. the DC establishment protects its own regardless of what they do.

Matt Taibbi just makes stupid stuff up. None of the messages say what he claims they say.

So why is he doing it? Because he's a partisan hack, and he gets paid well to create propaganda.

The goal here is to justify the ongoing consevative censorship crusade, as currently highlighted by "I'M BANNING EVERY LIBERAL FOR BEING A LIBERAL" Elon Musk, or by "I'LL MAKE IT A FEDERAL CRIME TO FACT CHECK" Donald Trump.

Needless to say, many conservatives are thrilled to see Taibbi lie, because their lives are dedicated to censorship. That's how fascists roll.
What specifically is he making up?

We see here a whole thread illustrating the infallibility of the "Every conservative accusation is a confession" law.

No conservatives are criticizing Musk's current censorship crusade.

No conservatives are criticzing Trump for his pledge to criminalize fact-checking.

No conservative criticized the ongoing book-burning crusade and threat to jail teachers and librarians based on the groomer big lie. Instead, they're all still willingly spread the lie and demanding more censorship.

No conservatives ever criticize the ongoing conservative censorship crusade. They love censoring, and they want to see more conservative censorship.

Why?

Because that's how fascists roll.

And because most conservatives know they can't win any debate with a liberal on any topic, so they see censorship as their only viable option.
No, no, no....You don't get to do that....You people are BUSTED! violating the rights of your political opposition, and you are spinning so fast I am surprised you don't fly apart....

At some point the Psychiatric profession is going to make a mint off treating your disorders...

Forum List

Back