🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New: Two Ukraine MilitaryJets Shot Down

Two Ukrainian Jets Shot Down, Defense Ministry Says - ABC News

According to the news, 2 more military jets shot down. Russians must want to make the investigation as hard as possible. What a sad, sad scenario for all those affected by the Malaysian jet downing.
2? Why so it isn't enough. Would write 10. With children and women onboard =) That Ivan would look more... barbarous =)))

Why haven't we given the Free Ukraine a few A6 Prowlers or the newer EC 18 Growlers. Both can take out those Russian Air Defense stations quite easily.

Two Ukrainian Jets Shot Down, Defense Ministry Says - ABC News

According to the news, 2 more military jets shot down. Russians must want to make the investigation as hard as possible. What a sad, sad scenario for all those affected by the Malaysian jet downing.

Very sad. I'm was watching the coverage of the victims in the Netherlands. The plane carrying the bodies landed, there's soldiers standing near by and then what looks like an entire unit of Military personal come marching over and I'm like, what's that for? Then you see the white gloves and realize they're the pall bearers. For me that hit home. That many people were needed to be pall bearers.

Bad enough a plane of innocent people got shot down and killed. But not to put down your arms long enough to allow the proper removal of the dead is inexcusable. It's almost a week later and those bodies are just arriving home? It shouldn't be like this.
The whole thing sucks. I hope Putin is happy because this is a disgrace.

My condolences to the families.

Last edited:
Why haven't we given the Free Ukraine a few A6 Prowlers or the newer EC 18 Growlers. Both can take out those Russian Air Defense stations quite easily.

Escalate the violence? No, wrong move.

So we limit the ability of Ukrainians to defend themselves from the thugs within their own country? Makes no sense to me. That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

From where you know, what Putin a totalitorist?
His actions, he supports Ukrainian SEPARATISTS. He was a Soviet KGB agent.
That's a lie.
Western news using primitive manipulation - repeat. They do not provide evidence. They just keep repeating - separatists, supported by Russia.
Separatists, supported by the Kremlin.
And since this is repeated for weeks, months, a person perceives it as a reality. As fact.

Escalate the violence? No, wrong move.

So we limit the ability of Ukrainians to defend themselves from the thugs within their own country? Makes no sense to me. That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Ok, I want less violence, not more. I would NOT limit the power of Ukraine to defend Ukraine.

His actions, he supports Ukrainian SEPARATISTS. He was a Soviet KGB agent.
That's a lie.
Western news using primitive manipulation - repeat. They do not provide evidence. They just keep repeating - separatists, supported by Russia.
Separatists, supported by the Kremlin.
And since this is repeated for weeks, months, a person perceives it as a reality. As fact.

Did you note where I wrote the US needs to LIMIT escalation of violence; you seem to be skipping over the posts calling for the US to send heavy duty weapons to Ukraine.:eusa_whistle:

Putin made something to your family? You in each subject tell something about Putin.
Your English is not very good. You might want to take a few more classes before you try the propaganda thing again. Putin may have to demote you.
Thx. I know, what my eng is bad. And i'm sry.
Propaganda? I'm just trying to learn as much as possible points of view.
I living in Russia and see what is happening here. And see how this describe your news.
In this case they lies. I think this should be pursued by all thinking people.

Your English is not very good. You might want to take a few more classes before you try the propaganda thing again. Putin may have to demote you.
Thx. I know, what my eng is bad. And i'm sry.
Propaganda? I'm just trying to learn as much as possible points of view.
I living in Russia and see what is happening here. And see how this describe your news.
In this case they lies. I think this should be pursued by all thinking people.

My sister took Russian in the US Army, said was 10 times harder to learn than French or Spanish; your Standard American English will get better with practice, as I understand the intent, no complaints from me.

Forum List

Back