New Video Shows Rittenhouse Punching a Woman Pre Shooting, Classy

Hahahahaha

Oh my how the tables have turned so quickly

so hes a dbl hero by punchin that mouthy bitch,,,

I mean this is consistent with a pattern

Jumping a woman with help

Shooting an unarmed man (not the skateboard guy)

Hahahaha

Rittenhouse hates fair fights

Women are ph ukn themselves up. They believe in TV programs and movies. A primal culture will not be nice. Why don't we try to back to a more civil one even with its flaws.

Hahahahaha

so hes a dbl hero by punchin that mouthy bitch,,,

I mean this is consistent with a pattern

Jumping a woman with help

Shooting an unarmed man (not the skateboard guy)

Hahahaha

Rittenhouse hates fair fights

Women are ph ukn themselves up. They believe in TV programs and movies. A primal culture will not be nice. Why don't we try to back to a more civil one even with its flaws.

You guys are misinterpreting the video

She goes at the other woman, then instead of just breaking it up they beat the bigger woman for no discernible reason

I grew up with a couple tiny girls. It's normal to look at the size difference and think (maybe i shouldn't let this happen). But you don't then proceed to beat teh bigger one lol

He's screaming in her face before that. Guy has no balls

I guess that's what happens when you're a pathetic little shit...Gotta take your chances to bully when you can. I mean just look at the pictures of this poor bastard

Rittenhouse’s attorney, John Pierce of Pierce Bainbridge, plans to fight the underage weapons possession, arguing that at 17, his client could be part of the “well regulated Militia” mentioned in the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Put another way, Pierce will likely argue that Wisconsin’s ban on firearms possession by 17-year-olds is unconstitutional because a 17-year-old minor is on the same Second Amendment footing as an adult.
But his punches were "well regulated"!

Hahahahaha

So he punched a woman that was attacking someone else.

This is the best you got? You guys are so desperate to make it look like Kyle is “the bad guy”.

Yea since when is that how we do things?

What are you some basement dwelling boomer/

Since when do men do anything but break up a fight between women? THey don't

Idiot

All he had to do was grab the little one and look at her. Instead he was swinging cuz he's a giant pussy.

Like you

Hahahahaha

So he punched a woman that was attacking someone else.

This is the best you got? You guys are so desperate to make it look like Kyle is “the bad guy”.

Yea since when is that how we do things?

What are you some basement dwelling boomer/

Since when do men do anything but break up a fight between women? THey don't

Idiot

All he had to do was grab the little one and look at her. Instead he was swinging cuz he's a giant pussy.

Like you

so what does all this have to do with him defending himself from violent racist???

Hahahahaha

Where's the green shirt, hmm?

It looks like green shirt isn't involved with either party? Only thing i see him do is grab one of arms there at the end.

He certainly wasn't with the woman

Looks like green shirt coulda wiped hte floor with the other two

edit - unless you mean ritter's olive shirt? It's olive old man get it right. Bootlicker rittenhouse would be offended.

That was...informative. Context would be appreciated, and how is this relate to him reacting in self defense on another video? Just curious.

You think the public's perception of him doesn't matter?

This isn't the legal forum

Although if I was a prosecutor I'd certainly want to mention this in anyway i could.

What a fucking scumbag

He 100% would not of done any of this had that woman had balls swinging between her legs

Forum List

Back