New Video Shows Rittenhouse Punching a Woman Pre Shooting, Classy

Hahahahaha

Oh my how the tables have turned so quickly

I can’t make heads or tails of that video.

They are in a verbal argument. There is the one taller woman and the shorter girl. Plus the two males who seem animated. One of them being Kyle

The girls start fighting

Instead of just breaking it up.

Retard one and two decide to start beating up the taller girl. Unclear which girl initiates the physical contact, definitely seems to be the women who go first

Not a good look for either man there.

Hahahahaha

So he punched a woman that was attacking someone else.

This is the best you got? You guys are so desperate to make it look like Kyle is “the bad guy”.

Yea since when is that how we do things?

What are you some basement dwelling boomer/

Since when do men do anything but break up a fight between women? THey don't

Idiot

All he had to do was grab the little one and look at her. Instead he was swinging cuz he's a giant pussy.

Like you

Wrong, if any person is assaulting another, any one can subdue that person. Besides, this is the crowd that wants “equality”, so why would anyone hold back against a violent woman?

Hahahahaha

This is the best you got? You guys are so desperate to make it look like Kyle is “the bad guy”.

Idiot

All he had to do was grab the little one and look at her. Instead he was swinging cuz he's a giant pussy.

Like you

Wrong, if any person is assaulting another, any one can subdue that person. Besides, this is the crowd that wants “equality”, so why would anyone hold back against a violent woman?

Uh huh the rules have changed because she's a liberal woman?

So pathetic.

This is why Kyle has time to come out and fuck with protestors. The kid had social problems

Like you

Hahahahaha

Idiot

Like you

So pathetic.

This is why Kyle has time to come out and fuck with protestors. The kid had social problems

Like you

there wasnt any protesters at that riot,,,just violent racist destroy a city kyle stepped up to defend,,,

Hahahahaha

so hes a dbl hero by punchin that mouthy bitch,,,

I mean this is consistent with a pattern

Jumping a woman with help

Shooting an unarmed man (not the skateboard guy)

Hahahaha

Rittenhouse hates fair fights

There you dipshits go assuming what gender it is.

hey brah, gender is a spectrum

don't have a stroke over it

Hahahaha

That was...informative. Context would be appreciated, and how is this relate to him reacting in self defense on another video? Just curious.

You think the public's perception of him doesn't matter?

This isn't the legal forum

Although if I was a prosecutor I'd certainly want to mention this in anyway i could.

What a fucking scumbag

He 100% would not of done any of this had that woman had balls swinging between her legs
I don't even know if that's who you say it is, for starters. Verification is rather important. And secondly,context is just as important.

Hahahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Ya, and we know you're gender fluid hoping to get laid.

Hahahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

does being gender fluid mean you can fuck yourself???

Hahahahaha

Idiot

Like you

So pathetic.

Like you

How do we know that's Kyle, hmm?

Hahahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

does being gender fluid mean you can fuck yourself???

I don't know. Hey, juicin, can you fuck yourself.

Hahahahaha

Idiot

Like you

So pathetic.

Like you

He didn’t mess with any “protesters”. The rioters attacked him.

Social problems? You realize the maniac that attacked him was a convicted felon and pedophile right? Funny how all three people that attacked him and he ended up shooting in self defense turned out to all be convicted criminals. It’s almost as if the Democrats are busing known criminals to different areas of the country just to start shit.

That was...informative. Context would be appreciated, and how is this relate to him reacting in self defense on another video? Just curious.

You think the public's perception of him doesn't matter?

This isn't the legal forum

Although if I was a prosecutor I'd certainly want to mention this in anyway i could.

What a fucking scumbag

He 100% would not of done any of this had that woman had balls swinging between her legs
I get what you say. But I believe we are devolving in many ways. And it is not like we are an impoverished nation.

Hahahahaha

Idiot

Like you

So pathetic.

Like you

Hey “Juicin”, here is your hero’s rap sheet from Arizona:

“But, but, but, he was a peaceful protester attacked by a 17-year old”.

Just for giggles and yucks, despite the audio, how do we know WHO that IS? And, where did this video come from? The whys and wherefores of secretly filming it? OK, tired of liberal inconsistent hair splitting? Me too. Where are the videos of J. Blake abusing family members to the point there was a warrant out for his arrest? 0. Number of videos of Geo. Floyd holding a gun to a pregnant woman's belly? 0. So that's what makes this thread interesting pointing out inconsistencies is good for the goose, not so much the gander.

Last edited:
I'm not convinced it's the same kid.

I also heard something from the video-taker about a woman "...slappin' him already'..."

It probably wasn't self-defense, but there are both Identity and Context questions that should be answered before rushing to judgment...

Last edited:

Hahahahaha

I can’t make heads or tails of that video.

They are in a verbal argument. There is the one taller woman and the shorter girl. Plus the two males who seem animated. One of them being Kyle

The girls start fighting

Instead of just breaking it up.

Retard one and two decide to start beating up the taller girl. Unclear which girl initiates the physical contact, definitely seems to be the women who go first

Not a good look for either man there.

Cat fight!

Forum List

Back