New Video Shows Rittenhouse Punching a Woman Pre Shooting, Classy

Bitches want to get in on the thug action, they can go down like the rest of the thugs.

Speaking of which, I never get tired of this one...

Mmm..Moldylocks gets hers!
For umm..context, she had just swung a wine bottle at him. A big green one.

After carefully watching that video, it's not clear what is going on, with the interruptions. But it actually looks like the guy in the white t-shirt/black hat that at first was angry, ends up intervening to stop the violence? At what frame was the fateful "punch" thrown? I missed that. And what the hell is really is going on here?

Last edited:
So, a substantial portion of the Trump thugs here are advocating beating small women who "have it coming."

And I think nobody is surprised. After all, Trump cultists are the lowest form of life that has ever existed on the planet.

You don't hit smaller females. It doesn't matter if she hit you first. You just don't do it.

If a woman hits you with her hand, you walk away, or block her, or grab her wrist, but you do not slug her back. Punching a much smaller female is saying "I am one dickless little manbitch".

And many of the Trump cultists here are proud of saying just that, over and over.

So, a substantial portion of the Trump thugs here are advocating beating small women who "have it coming."

And I think nobody is surprised. After all, Trump cultists are the lowest form of life that has ever existed on the planet.

You don't hit smaller females. It doesn't matter if she hit you first. You just don't do it.

If a woman hits you with her hand, you walk away, or block her, or grab her wrist, but you do not slug her back. Punching a much smaller female is saying "I am one dickless little manbitch".

And many of the Trump cultists here are proud of saying just that, over and over.
No no and no, excuse me? In that video, that angry kid is not punching anyone, instead he's trying to separate people to prevent violence. Ignore the audio, use your eyes, you might be surprised. It's like night and day.

Who gives a shit if he punches out a Communist Antifa bitch who richly deserves it :smoke:

I thought you all were liberated, and wanted to be equal to men.

If you want to walk the walk, you gotta carry the luggage too.

Do transgendered men in women’s sports next! I can’t wait!

Hahahahaha

Oh my how the tables have turned so quickly

so hes a dbl hero by punchin that mouthy bitch,,,

I mean this is consistent with a pattern

Jumping a woman with help

Shooting an unarmed man (not the skateboard guy)

Hahahaha

Rittenhouse hates fair fights

Women are ph ukn themselves up. They believe in TV programs and movies. A primal culture will not be nice. Why don't we try to back to a more civil one even with its flaws.

You guys are misinterpreting the video

She goes at the other woman, then instead of just breaking it up they beat the bigger woman for no discernible reason

I grew up with a couple tiny girls. It's normal to look at the size difference and think (maybe i shouldn't let this happen). But you don't then proceed to beat teh bigger one lol

He's screaming in her face before that. Guy has no balls

I guess that's what happens when you're a pathetic little shit...Gotta take your chances to bully when you can. I mean just look at the pictures of this poor bastard

Like someone with 30+ people screaming in someone's face, those kind of balls

Hahahahaha

Oh my how the tables have turned so quickly

Hmmm, weird, Negroes beat their filthy bitches daily...link us to your posts condemning such action so we know we can take your sorry ass serious. Thanks in advance.

Oh hold on--she attacked the girl have her height and you think she should be babied. Now that is funny.

Didn't see the video, but this is good news.

If antifa puts women on the front lines, guess who is going to get punched and shot?

There is no sexism here, looting equals shooting, for all.

A man standing up for a woman that has been slapped silly is quaint and old fashioned. It is as sweet an expression of gallantry as a cold mint julep delicately sipped on the front porch. Yes. There was a time when men did not hit women at all. That was before women were Navy Seals and Green Berets. It was before Captain Marvel and Harly Quinn. Women today are expected to take a punch as well as give one.

That is genderism. Sorry, but if someone of any sex wants to mix it up, they should be ready for the consequences.

That is genderism. Sorry, but if someone of any sex wants to mix it up, they should be ready for the consequences.
That's sexism. You don't know that someone has any sex, wants any sex, or even knows what sex is!

Forum List

Back