New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Have you guys already seen this?

Another witness says it was Zimmerman screaming, and he saw bandages and a swollen nose:

"
"I saw George. He was banged up. His head had two big bandages, that weren't flat, had a bump on them," the neighbor, who did not want to be identified, said.
He described where the injuries were.
"I seen him have a big bandage on his nose and his nose swollen. On the side, where his eyes were at, it was swollen," he said.
He points out exactly where on a picture.
"I seen the bandage right here, and this side of his nose and this side of his nose was swollen.
The surveillance video was released by Sanford police of Zimmerman when he was brought in for questioning after the shooting. Bruises and bandages aren't visible, but you can see an officer looking at the back of his head.
"Once you get into a fight you don't show bruises that day, it shows the next day," he said.
The neighbor says Zimmerman had to have acted in self-defense.
Neighbor defends George Zimmerman

Notice this neighbor is BLACK. He said Zimmerman was justified, that is Zimmerman screaming & he is no racist. He says Zimmerman has black folks over to his house.

I totally agree. I'm just trying to downplay the profiling angle.

What? By saying Zimmerman was engaged in profiling? He was. And he can do that. He can be a blatant racist. He can call 911 all he wants.

That's because he's a private citizen. Once that gets into the public realm..like the police..then it becomes a problem. And it seems like they might have been doing that. Which is why it took national attention to get any traction on justice.
So, when a 911 operator asks whether the suspicious person being called about is white or black, and the caller says they think he's black, that's racist and profiling.

:cuckoo:

Did you listen to the tape. As Martin passes the SUV, Zimmerman said he was a black male in his late teens. After that he said, "they always get away" and "fucking coons."

What? By saying Zimmerman was engaged in profiling? He was. And he can do that. He can be a blatant racist. He can call 911 all he wants.

That's because he's a private citizen. Once that gets into the public realm..like the police..then it becomes a problem. And it seems like they might have been doing that. Which is why it took national attention to get any traction on justice.
So, when a 911 operator asks whether the suspicious person being called about is white or black, and the caller says they think he's black, that's racist and profiling.

Did you listen to the tape. As Martin passes the SUV, Zimmerman said he was a black male in his late teens. After that he said, "they always get away" and "fucking coons."

Apparently you didn't listen to the audio. No mention of Martin passing the TRUCK Zimmerman was asked what the race was and he told them. Nor can the word COON be positively identified. But do continue with your lynch mob fest.

Apparently you didn't listen to the audio. No mention of Martin passing the TRUCK Zimmerman was asked what the race was and he told them. Nor can the word COON be positively identified. But do continue with your lynch mob fest.

The relevant part is "black male in his late teens", moron. "Coming straight towards me" indicates he passed Zimmerman's vehicle. You are such a lying, intellectually dishonest slut, I can't believe your head hasn't exploded.

Meanwhile, police fingerprinted the dead teen, who carried no ID. He had never been arrested, so 12 hours passed before anyone knew his name.

“I have never seen a crime scene cleaned up so fast,” Trayvon’s father, Tracy Martin, told The Miami Herald. He came home that night just before 11 p.m. and saw no trace of a crime. It was not until he called police the next morning that a major crimes detective went to the townhouse where his girlfriend lives to break the news.

Why would his father have waited until the next morning to report his son missing? I know it doesn't have anything to do with the shooting, but I have a real problem with that.

Why not? He let his son travel around at night after having been suspended from school, do you really think he was a good father? Can you imagine any parent saying "Yeah, I'd let my kid go by himself to the convenience store in the dark to get himself some ice tea and skittles while he was suspended from school."

The relevant part is "black male in his late teens", moron. "Coming straight towards me" indicates he passed Zimmerman's vehicle. You are such a lying, intellectually dishonest slut, I can't believe your head hasn't exploded.

Moron listen up you are taking part of what was said and what happen and adding to something that did not happen.Walking past the truck is not the same as he's walking to me and then he's running. There is no mention that Zimmerman and Trayvon came in close contact of each other until the shooting. Embellishing is just another word for lying. And when you add to the facts when it did not happen that way you are in fact embellishing. It's not needed nor should it be acceptable.

Meanwhile, police fingerprinted the dead teen, who carried no ID. He had never been arrested, so 12 hours passed before anyone knew his name.

“I have never seen a crime scene cleaned up so fast,” Trayvon’s father, Tracy Martin, told The Miami Herald. He came home that night just before 11 p.m. and saw no trace of a crime. It was not until he called police the next morning that a major crimes detective went to the townhouse where his girlfriend lives to break the news.
Why would his father have waited until the next morning to report his son missing? I know it doesn't have anything to do with the shooting, but I have a real problem with that.

Why not? He let his son travel around at night after having been suspended from school, do you really think he was a good father? Can you imagine any parent saying "Yeah, I'd let my kid go by himself to the convenience store in the dark to get himself some ice tea and skittles while he was suspended from school."

Going to the 7-11 isn't traveling around. I can't say that he's a bad father, I don't know the man. My only concern is that he's saying he didn't call the police until the next morning (he'd said in prior interviews he did so to report him missing).

Going to the 7-11 isn't traveling around. I can't say that he's a bad father, I don't know the man. My only concern is that he's saying he didn't call the police until the next morning (he'd said in prior interviews he did so to report him missing).

But he went to bed not knowing where his son was. What Father would do this? Especially since his son was in trouble already?

But he went to bed not knowing where his son was. What Father would do this? Especially since his son was in trouble already?

That makes him guilty?

That makes him guilty?

That makes who guilty?

Everything I've seen shows he trusted and loved his son dearly and knew him to be basically a good kid. There were a few school issues where he showed he was no angel, and a whole lot like a lot of teenagers out there who try pot and start to feel their 'adulting' 17 years - that is, starting to grow into a man.

My son tried pot at that time, and he had a few school issues, minor, but all in all, not much to worry about. Today I am waiting to go to his graduation from college in a few weeks (YAY!!) where he is graduating Magna Cum Laude, (Yay again!) and he's on his way to his next step to where he plans to eventually get his PhD. And he's an INCREDIBLE son - in all ways.

His mother states Trayvon had never been in a fight (well, once as a pre-schooler with his brother lol) - but absolutely no real fights he'd ever been in ...so say his classmates as well that he was one not ever prone to fighting, or ever had any violent tendencies (we can't say the same for Zimmerman.)

Tray had never been in trouble with the law, and from his father, they had an excellent relationship. I think when Tracy and his fiance came home at 10:30 and they saw he was not home, it was just as they thought had happened:

Back at the Retreat at Twin Lakes, Tracy Martin and Brandy Green returned to her town house around 10:30 p.m. to find her son, but not his. Trayvon had gone to the store, Chad explained.

The adults did not panic. Trayvon was 17, after all. Maybe he had gone to visit a cousin in nearby Oviedo, or maybe he had met a girl along the way, and was chatting her up. Mr. Martin called Trayvon’s cellphone, but it went straight to voice mail. Then he called the cousin, who did not answer, but he expected the young man to call back. They went to sleep.

Early next morning, no sign of Trayvon, still. Mr. Martin called his son’s cellphone, which again went to voice mail. He then repeatedly called the cousin until he answered, only to share the distressing news that he had not seen Trayvon.

Now it was Mr. Martin calling 911. He reported that his son was missing, and then described what his son was wearing. Soon he was outside, meeting a couple of responding police officers. One of them took out a photograph of a body from a folder.
“Next thing I heard was a scream,” Ms. Green said. “I never want to see anybody in that kind of pain again.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/02/u...-a-review-of-ideals.html?pagewanted=7&_r=1&hp

He was 17, knew he was a good kid, and didn't freak out. Figured he'd be home soon, and went to bed.

Last edited:
Everything I've seen shows he trusted and loved his son dearly and knew him to be basically a good kid. There were a few school issues where he showed he was no angel, and a whole lot like a lot of teenagers out there who try pot and start to feel their 'adulting' 17 years - that is, starting to grow into a man.

My son tried pot at that time, and he had a few school issues, minor, but all in all, not much to worry about. Today I am waiting to go to his graduation from college in a few weeks (YAY!!) where he is graduating Magna Cum Laude, (Yay again!) and he's on his way to his next step to where he plans to eventually get his PhD. And he's an INCREDIBLE son - in all ways.

His mother states he had never been in a fight (well, once as a pre-schooler with his brother lol) - but absolutely no real fights he'd ever been in ...so say his classmates as well that he was one not ever prone to fighting, or ever had any violent tendencies (we can't say the same for Zimmerman.)

Tray had never been in trouble with the law, and from his father, they had an excellent relationship. I think when Tracy and his fiance came home at 10:30 and they saw he was not home, it was just as they thought had happened:

Back at the Retreat at Twin Lakes, Tracy Martin and Brandy Green returned to her town house around 10:30 p.m. to find her son, but not his. Trayvon had gone to the store, Chad explained.

The adults did not panic. Trayvon was 17, after all. Maybe he had gone to visit a cousin in nearby Oviedo, or maybe he had met a girl along the way, and was chatting her up. Mr. Martin called Trayvon’s cellphone, but it went straight to voice mail. Then he called the cousin, who did not answer, but he expected the young man to call back. They went to sleep.

Early next morning, no sign of Trayvon, still. Mr. Martin called his son’s cellphone, which again went to voice mail. He then repeatedly called the cousin until he answered, only to share the distressing news that he had not seen Trayvon.

Now it was Mr. Martin calling 911. He reported that his son was missing, and then described what his son was wearing. Soon he was outside, meeting a couple of responding police officers. One of them took out a photograph of a body from a folder.
“Next thing I heard was a scream,” Ms. Green said. “I never want to see anybody in that kind of pain again.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/02/u...-a-review-of-ideals.html?pagewanted=7&_r=1&hp

He was 17, knew he was a good kid, and didn't freak out. Figured he'd be home soon, and went to bed.

He was a kid that was suspended from school, Many crooks don't have records until they're caught. Have you seen his myspace page? Gangsters want to be.

His mother states Trayvon had never been in a fight (well, once as a pre-schooler with his brother lol) - but absolutely no real fights he'd ever been in ...so say his classmates as well that he was one not ever prone to fighting, or ever had any violent tendencies (we can't say the same for Zimmerman.)

Ok, putting it into that context changes things, and that he was a son rather than a daughter probably factored into it as well. I had girls, and I didn't dare go to bed until I knew they were in the house. I can remember being angry with my own father for not putting my brother on the short leash I was forced to wear lol.

Congratulations on your son's graduation!! I know you are soooo proud of him! You did good, Mom :eusa_clap:

Ok, putting it into that context changes things, and that he was a son rather than a daughter probably factored into it as well. I had girls, and I didn't dare go to bed until I knew they were in the house. I can remember being angry with my own father for not putting my brother on the short leash I was forced to wear lol.

Congratulations on your son's graduation!! I know you are soooo proud of him! You did good, Mom :eusa_clap:
Thanks <<<beaming>>>

He HAD been in trouble with the law.

The school gave his bag with his burglary tool and women's jewelry that he refused to identify (he was *holding* it for an *unnamed* friend) to the cops, but since the items hadn't been reported stolen, they didn't have anything.

If that happened to my kid, I would count that as "trouble" with the law.

What on earth are you talking about?

It's not clear to me, not that it matters. I see you have super sonic hearing though. Is it a blessing or a curse?

Forum List

Back