New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Until we get witnesses UNDER OATH before the grand jury none of this matters.
Zimmerman is presumed INNOCENT as of now.
No matter what the race pimps say.
Damn, troubling that these race whores know nothing about the Constitution and the law this nation was founded on.

He's only presumed innocent in a court of law.

This isn't a court of law.

See how easy that is?

Initial voice print analysis that was done by the FBI say that it was Trayvon Martin screaming during the 911 call.

really? I didn't read that. Damning for Zimmerman if it's true.

Actually, I caught a snippet of it from cable news. Expect it to be all over the evening news shows and all over the place tomorrow.

Yeah.........his story is kinda falling apart, eh?

This wasn't about the 2 forensic experts who said it wasn't Zimmerman screaming? It was the FBI ?

Actually, I caught a snippet of it from cable news. Expect it to be all over the evening news shows and all over the place tomorrow.

This wasn't about the 2 forensic experts who said it wasn't Zimmerman screaming? It was the FBI ?

It was about the "experts" sea bitch is embellishing a great deal. You noticed he didn't give a link. and he's posted this in another thread.

It was about the "experts" sea bitch is embellishing a great deal. You noticed he didn't give a link. and he's posted this in another thread.

Well, calm down. I listened to the video, and if he only came in near the end, I can see where he thought that's what it meant. It talked about CIA and other government agencies, and something about 99% accuracy.

Well, calm down. I listened to the video, and if he only came in near the end, I can see where he thought that's what it meant. It talked about CIA and other government agencies, and something about 99% accuracy.
But it does not say anything about the FBI saying that wasn't Zimmerman yelling?
So what you're saying is that he's a dumb ass?

Last edited:

But it does not say anything about the FBI saying that wasn't Zimmerman yelling?

No, I'm not. And he isn't.

I listened to the first part of the video, and heard about the two experts; I can't recall what other agency (or agencies) they named. I just remember CIA. The reason my ears perked up was that report (since taken down) that the FBI was analyzing the calls.

I listened to the first part of the video, and heard about the two experts; I can't recall what other agency (or agencies) they named. I just remember CIA. The reason my ears perked up was that report (since taken down) that the FBI was analyzing the calls.

Then you're covering for him. He lied and you are defending him for it.

Even if it all falls apart for Zimmerman, it still does not negate the implications or findings that were found out early on in this case, about some who have a clear agenda always in their thinking, where racism is used in a loose way by those who want to yell racism first as an agenda, and this before having all the facts presented to them in the correct and proper sequences, in which are to be laid out in the facts of the case that cannot be hidden for long as is or will be proven in this case.

Yes, these fact findings just may find that racism could have been involved as to be found in those facts, but they have to be put together in the right sequences of events, in order for the facts to then speak to this point, and not by someone just yelling it from the roof tops, and this just because a person of color was involved in the case.

It apears that a larger agenda is then known to be involved when we see this yelling from the roof tops by some, and this is such that we have learned about some in this way, but it is ashame, because it creates a "cry wolf situation" if not proven to be factual later on by what some have claimed, and this can work against future cases if not careful.

"Cry Wolf" cases, can cause people to just turn away when the dynamics of a case involves certain people as to be involved in such cases afterwards, in which makes these cases even harder to solve as a result of the "cry wolf situation" being injected, in which has been used so wrecklessly by some over the years, and we have sadly found this out as a result of these cries by some over this case as well.

My prayers are with all who are directly involved in this traggic situation, where a person's life has been lost and another one hangs in the balance, and we need to know why this had to happen, and who was at fault finally..

It is my hopes that many things are learned from these exposures in such a case, and how this nation needs badly to work together always as Americans United, instead of this us and them mentality, that just keeps going and going and going..

I urge black people to oust the race hustlers and baiters, and to work to make sure that if you have a legit case that stinks to the highest, and justice has not been served in the case, then bring all of us into your defence and rallies for justice, and we will all as Americans, work together to end the injustices in this nation, and this we will do together as Americans United. Once people are accused by the hustlers and it isn't true, then a case may be destroyed in character by the scorned, who want vengence at this point on the hustlers, for whom had accused them of being racist when they weren't.

Once this happens, a case may even get lost in the mess it has all created, and then justice is not served as a result of.. Trayvon is more important than becoming lost in the war between the baiters and the accused alledged haters, and Zimmerman is more important than being lynched by a mob (black panthers/Spike Lee), if he is an innocent man who placed himself in harms way as a community watch person, that ran upon a situation that got so confusing for both parties involved, it then led to a traggic and fatal event to take place that night between the two of them. It is a night that somehow needs to be resolved properly and decently for all involved. No one needs to be a neighborhood gunman instead of a watchmen (ergo the name watchman), and not (hired or not hired gunman) with a gun, unless trained, certified, and working for a security firm, and in a uniform for identification purposes. How does this work for the "Gardian Angels" in New York I wonder, are they armed as well ? I know that there are some places in America that even the police fear going into as watchmen or beat cops, and so the neighbohood does what it can to protect itself, and to keep the peace etc. uhh until the cops get there, even sometimes sadly before hand to result in traggic situations to occur as well, so these things are always in flux somewhere in America, but we can do better, and I know that we can about these things, but first the knee jerkers, quick reactors, the uneducated and/or know it all's need to stop getting in the way like they always do.

God Bless, and may justice soon find its way for Trayvon Martin, his family, friends and for George Zimmerman, his family and friends if either were an innocent in this case.

The precidence these cases can set if done wrong, is also a scary thing as well, because it can work for the devil who is then found lerking in the details be it in either way it may go, next to reek havoc down the road a ways, yet all depending on how these cases are finally settled, and what comes out of them as a result of once settled, can he (the devil) operate within them, but only if they were settled wrongfully can he do this. Keep it out into the public eye (the eye on justice), because this is where this case needs to be until resolved, but resolved righteously and just by the justice system, yet to be kept out in the public eye until finished.

America, becareful, and get this stuff right OK.................To many are counting on you !

I can't say he lied, if he was mistaken in what he heard. There's a difference.

They all are using the same software. A single word is not enough for a voice print unless they have the same "help" control word. I read that the FBI is comparing Zimmerman's 5 previous 911 calls for 5 previous suspects. Then they may have the police interrogation tapes where Zimmerman was telling police that he yelled "help" & no one came to help. So maybe the FBI did find one where Zimmerman said "help". We will have to wait & see. It would be interesting if the FBI analyzed Martins voice also.

The experts admit this technology is not extremely accurate. It will be interesting if this technology can impeach the 2 eye witnesses who contradict the findings.

If it turns out that it is determined Martin and not Zimmerman was screaming for help, will that change your opinion about this case?

I'm still going with what the eye witness first reported and signed statements to that event. When it first happened and was not made political.

If it turns out that it is determined Martin and not Zimmerman was screaming for help, will that change your opinion about this case?

Little Rebecca and the other racists will always believe that Martin is guilty and Zimmerman is innocent.

Kinda like the way the little retards think the economy is still getting worse, even though unemployment is dropping and the DOW is rising.

I can't say he lied, if he was mistaken in what he heard. There's a difference.

No he lied and you are defending him. He wrote about it in two different threads, and then in one of those thread he says he heard a snippet of the story. No I say he fully knew when he first posted it that the FBI did not say that.

Little Rebecca and the other racists will always believe that Martin is guilty and Zimmerman is innocent.

Kinda like the way the little retards think the economy is still getting worse, even though unemployment is dropping and the DOW is rising.

Right there is sea bitch with another lie RACIST? Fucking little faggot you lied you knew the FBI never said that.

They all are using the same software. A single word is not enough for a voice print unless they have the same "help" control word. I read that the FBI is comparing Zimmerman's 5 previous 911 calls for 5 previous suspects. Then they may have the police interrogation tapes where Zimmerman was telling police that he yelled "help" & no one came to help. So maybe the FBI did find one where Zimmerman said "help". We will have to wait & see. It would be interesting if the FBI analyzed Martins voice also.

The experts admit this technology is not extremely accurate. It will be interesting if this technology can impeach the 2 eye witnesses who contradict the findings.

One of those experts said it was 99% accurate

If it can be shown that the African was the one screaming, I'll switch sides. But, it wasn't. The urgent anguish in the screaming shows it was a person being beaten, not a person with a gun pointed at them.

Your shit-for-brains racist side doesn't care who was screaming, you just want to hang the relativity white guy, and make a martyr of the no-limit-nigga.

Right there is sea bitch with another lie RACIST? Fucking little faggot you lied you knew the FBI never said that.

Hey, like I said, I heard it on the cable news earlier, and if the reporters get it a bit muddled (as sometimes happens on breaking news), they correct it later. Like I'd said, I heard it as a news short, and THEY reported it as the FBI and CIA.

However, that still doesn't make it false.....................

Updated at 2 p.m. ET: The voice heard crying for help on a 911 call just before Trayvon Martin was shot to death was not that of George Zimmerman, according to two forensic voice identification experts, one of whom told MSNBC on Sunday that he believes the evidence is strong enough to use in court.

"The tests concluded that it's not the voice of Mr. Zimmerman," Tom Owen, of Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence, told MSNBC.

Asked if he thought such tests would be admissible in court, Owen said "yes" and noted he had recently used similar testing in testimony at a Connecticut murder case that involved 911 call.

U.S. News - Trayvon Martin case 911 call: Screams not George Zimmerman's, 2 experts say

Try again you sperm burping colon jousting cock monkey with an overly large plumber's crack.

I'm still going with what the eye witness first reported and signed statements to that event. When it first happened and was not made political.

I have less doubts than I did in the beginning, although there are still aspects of the case and his story that trouble me. I've been moving back and forth on the spectrum, but hearing that the lead investigator doubted his story and wanted to file charges has swung me back again, and I suspect I'll stay here until more compelling evidence comes to light. I really hope the FDLE and whoever else is assisting in can get to the bottom of this.

I admit that if it turns out it was Martin and not Zimmerman screaming for help, it would make me seriously question his version of events, moreso than I already do --- especially with him making that comment to EMS. That would take it to a whole 'nother level, IMO.

I have less doubts than I did in the beginning, although there are still aspects of the case and his story that trouble me. I've been moving back and forth on the spectrum, but hearing that the lead investigator doubted his story and wanted to file charges has swung me back again, and I suspect I'll stay here until more compelling evidence comes to light. I really hope the FDLE and whoever else is assisting in can get to the bottom of this.

I admit that if it turns out it was Martin and not Zimmerman screaming for help, it would make me seriously question his version of events, moreso than I already do --- especially with him making that comment to EMS. That would take it to a whole 'nother level, IMO.

Interestingly enough, now it's been released that a second EMS vehicle was dispatched to care for Zimmerman, but was told that they weren't needed.

Apparently, it wasn't the EMT's who treated Zimmerman, it was the cops that arrived on scene.

Forum List

Back