New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Today, more than 60 people have been exonerated by DNA evidence. And most were convicted with eyewitness testimony.

In all of history, 60 people exonerated by DNA? There are many thousands of murders every year. And, that DNA may have gotten guilty people off (e.g. they might have thought a blood drop belonged to the killer when it didn't, even though the killer is still the killer). So, I'd say that 60-figure is insignificant.

But, yes, there are wrongful convictions. The shit-for-brains racist lynch mob would convict Zimmerman, regardless of the evidence. Zimmerman. "It's f-ing cold." Lynch mob, "He said f-ing coon! Hang him for murder!"

There are even better ones I saw on CNN. I have not seen them on the web yet. They show multiple injuries to the back of his head.

That's odd. That first photo looks different than the one in the first article I saw claiming Zimmerman's injuries were worse than appeared on the video.

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg
They look exactly the way I pointed them out even when it was reported that Zimmerman had no noticeable injuries

these pictures look different everytime I see them they are pointless and if the man was stalking him with a gun then the kid had every right to stand his ground it seems zimmy started a fist fight and when on the losing end shot the boy

Today, more than 60 people have been exonerated by DNA evidence. And most were convicted with eyewitness testimony.

In all of history, 60 people exonerated by DNA? There are many thousands of murders every year. And, that DNA may have gotten guilty people off (e.g. they might have thought a blood drop belonged to the killer when it didn't, even though the killer is still the killer). So, I'd say that 60-figure is insignificant.

But, yes, there are wrongful convictions. The shit-for-brains racist lynch mob would convict Zimmerman, regardless of the evidence. Zimmerman. "It's f-ing cold." Lynch mob, "He said f-ing coon! Hang him for murder!"

having a trial is a lynch mob ?

If it turns out that it is determined Martin and not Zimmerman was screaming for help, will that change your opinion about this case?

Little Rebecca and the other racists will always believe that Martin is guilty and Zimmerman is innocent.

Kinda like the way the little retards think the economy is still getting worse, even though unemployment is dropping and the DOW is rising.

I will go with the forensic evidence....

FYI, the economy is not getting better, any person working a lower wage job, or looking for one can tell you that. We are getting more and more people looking for shelters and foodbanks, not less.

If it turns out that it is determined Martin and not Zimmerman was screaming for help, will that change your opinion about this case?

Little Rebecca and the other racists will always believe that Martin is guilty and Zimmerman is innocent.

Kinda like the way the little retards think the economy is still getting worse, even though unemployment is dropping and the DOW is rising.

FYI, the economy is not getting better, any person working a lower wage job, or looking for one can tell you that. We are getting more and more people looking for shelters and foodbanks, not less.

what forensic evidence ?

what forensic evidence ?

exactly! When we get it, THEN I'll make my decision. In the meantime, I have to go with the witness statements.

what forensic evidence ?

DNA & fingerprints on the gun, holster, tea can, cell phone, etc. Angle of the bullet, powder burns, grass stains, foot prints, crime scene photos, autopsy, medical records, scrapes on head, broken nose, etc.

Zimmerman is older and stronger and had a weight advantage and a gun...
At some point if he was really getting the crap beat out of him just showing the gun
would have stopped the kid...

I still don't see the reason why he had to shoot the kid...
It was MURDER to my mind.......that is the trouble with a GUN Culture.

Be like AUSTRALIA NO GUNS:clap2::clap2:One of the few countries to run the US Riflemens Assoccation out of town QUICK SMART.............steve

what forensic evidence ?

DNA & fingerprints on the gun, holster, tea can, cell phone, etc. Angle of the bullet, powder burns, grass stains, foot prints, crime scene photos, autopsy, medical records, scrapes on head, broken nose, etc.

and you have seen this evidence ? and its cross examination ?

what forensic evidence ?

Exactly....!! :clap2:

if the man was stalking him with a gun then the kid had every right to stand his ground it seems zimmy started a fist fight and when on the losing end shot the boy

The shit-for-brains racist lynch mob thinks that fat Zimmerman, who had a gun, decided to start a first fight (Why? Because he thought the police were taking too long?) with a lean 6'3" no-limit-nigga? You don't care how stupid you sound, as long as it serves to bring your desired injustice.

You know that the African decided to beat on Zimmerman for following him.

if the man was stalking him with a gun then the kid had every right to stand his ground it seems zimmy started a fist fight and when on the losing end shot the boy

The shit-for-brains racist lynch mob thinks that fat Zimmerman, who had a gun, decided to start a first fight (Why? Because he thought the police were taking too long?) with a lean 6'3" no-limit-nigga?
he was a 17 yr old boy with no criminal record or history of violence unlike zimmy

You don't care how stupid you sound, as long as it serves to bring your desired injustice.
I SOUND STUPID ?..YOU TALKIN TO ME ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e9CkhBb18E]Taxi Driver - You Talkin' me? - YouTube[/ame]

You know that the African decided to beat on Zimmerman for following him.

LET THOSE TRUE COLORS SHINE ON THROUGH ...there where no Africans involved the incident

Last edited:
there where no Africans involved the incident

Tayvon was a negroid, but the accurate term isn't Politically acceptable. They are commonly called Africans.

For example: The shooting death of unarmed African...

this is the real link...why are so cowardly why not just come out and admit your racism if thats how you feel ?...why the need to be deceptive about it ?

Trayvon Martin: Latino Silence over Zimmerman Draws Fire | Fox News Latino

Last edited:
really, I thought he was a 17yr old American male

That's not a relevant description to the shit-for-brains racist lynch mob has made this into a national story.

what the media does has little relevance to why a 17 yr old boy who had committed no crime and with reasonable reason to believe was about to commit a crime was followed in the rain and in the dark by a stranger with a gun and killed

I'm not going to google, but I've read at least some of their statements, and I listened to the tapes of the calls. There are examples of mistaken statements by these people that we know are not true, and more than a few that contradict each other.

We know that aren't true? How do we know this since none of us were there and they were?
I'm talking about stuff said by witnesses that contradict what few facts we do know, like describing one as wearing a white t shirt (and another said red t shirt). We do know both of those statements to be false, according to the police report and video. And with the contradictory statements (and callers on tape) there were varying descriptions of Zimmerman's actions after the shooting, for example.

Why don't you link and quote these discrepancies, if you're going to make these sorts of claims?

Which witness said what, and what was wrong about it?

really, I thought he was a 17yr old American male

That's not a relevant description to the shit-for-brains racist lynch mob has made this into a national story.

what the media does has little relevance to why a 17 yr old boy who had committed no crime and with reasonable reason to believe was about to commit a crime was followed in the rain and in the dark by a stranger with a gun and killed

How do you know he committed no crime?

And jumping a stranger and bashing his head into the concrete isn't exactly *innocent* behavior.

How do you know he committed no crime?

And jumping a stranger and bashing his head into the concrete isn't exactly *innocent* behavior.

there is zero evidence he had committed any crime and zero evidence he had any intention to commit a crime but there is clear evidence he was followed in the dark and rain by a paranoid man with a gun and was killed

Forum List

Back