New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

A 13-year-old who is one of two key witnesses in the Trayvon Martin shooting felt “pressured” by cops to tailor what he saw, his mom told the Daily News Thursday.

The revelation comes as shooter George Zimmerman’s father went public with new claims, including that Trayvon told his son “you’re going to die tonight.”

Police in Sanford, Fla., have said that Austin Brown, who went out to walk his dog on Feb. 26 near where Trayvon was shot, saw Zimmerman lying in the grass crying for help just before the slaying.

But Austin’s mom, Cheryl Brown, told the News that when cops interviewed her son eight days after Trayvon’s death, he told them he saw only one person lying in the grass and he couldn’t tell who it was.

“He kept telling them he couldn't see anything because it was too dark,” she said. “He said he couldn't see the race or anything. He never saw a second person. ”

Read more: Teen witness to Trayvon Martin

A 13-year-old who is one of two key witnesses in the Trayvon Martin shooting felt “pressured” by cops to tailor what he saw, his mom told the Daily News Thursday.

The revelation comes as shooter George Zimmerman’s father went public with new claims, including that Trayvon told his son “you’re going to die tonight.”

Police in Sanford, Fla., have said that Austin Brown, who went out to walk his dog on Feb. 26 near where Trayvon was shot, saw Zimmerman lying in the grass crying for help just before the slaying.

But Austin’s mom, Cheryl Brown, told the News that when cops interviewed her son eight days after Trayvon’s death, he told them he saw only one person lying in the grass and he couldn’t tell who it was.

“He kept telling them he couldn't see anything because it was too dark,” she said. “He said he couldn't see the race or anything. He never saw a second person. ”

I don't give a crap what he said 8 days later!!!!!!!! He is on 911 tape a few minutes after the shooting stating what he saw.

I don't give a crap what he said 8 days later!!!!!!!! He is on 911 tape a few minutes after the shooting stating what he saw.

link ??

If I'd made a statement that night that backed up Zimmerman's account.... given the threats and intimidation coming from the likes of the NBP, Sharpton, et al.... I think I might be tempted to change my story too.

If I'd made a statement that night that backed up Zimmerman's account.... given the threats and intimidation coming from the likes of the NBP, Sharpton, et al.... I think I might be tempted to change my story too.

That's exactly right. Maybe that's why John didn't want o be identified by the press. The Shartons and Jacksons race baiting is trying to murder justice.

I will go with the forensic evidence....

FYI, the economy is not getting better, any person working a lower wage job, or looking for one can tell you that. We are getting more and more people looking for shelters and foodbanks, not less.

what forensic evidence ?

DNA & fingerprints on the gun, holster, tea can, cell phone, etc. Angle of the bullet, powder burns, grass stains, foot prints, crime scene photos, autopsy, medical records, scrapes on head, broken nose, etc.

And the clothes and body

what the media does has little relevance to why a 17 yr old boy who had committed no crime and with reasonable reason to believe was about to commit a crime was followed in the rain and in the dark by a stranger with a gun and killed

How do you know he committed no crime?

And jumping a stranger and bashing his head into the concrete isn't exactly *innocent* behavior.

there is zero evidence he had committed any crime and zero evidence he had any intention to commit a crime but there is clear evidence he was followed in the dark and rain by a paranoid man with a gun and was killed

And there is zero evidence that Zimmerman attacked Trayvon. What evidence we do have would lead a jury to vote no guilty.

link ??
Why isn't the 8 years old kids first statement good enough for you? Why isn't Johns statement good enough for you?

12 years? Thats great for the 60 people, but that's not many is it?

One is too many.

True but don't throw the baby out with the wash water.

Ok, that makes no sense.

The second article (from '06) said there were 130; not sure what the current number is, but the authors were discussing the reliability of eye-witness accounts, and used that figure to illustrate that a majority of people we know are innocent have been wrongly convicted of crimes based on eye-witness testimony. And of course, that doesn't mean there have been only 130 people wrongly convicted.

So you are saying because you don't like what the witnesses have to say, witness testimony (even when they corroborate with each other, the 911 calls, and Zimmerman) should be tossed?

Of course that's what you're saying. You are, after all, fascist.

"What are you going to believe, your own eyes or what I'm telling ya?"

I am, and that's exactly what you're saying.

First, you try to establish that the actual events don't matter, what matters is your *feelings* about the disjointed and incorrect information you have collected from here, there, and your own imagination..

When you saw that didn't work, you determined that eyewitness testimony, even from multiple sources that agree about what they saw, and in turn with Zimmerman's account, is worthless.

It's all about railroading. The left is great at it.

Another day, and another week goes by and despite the lynch mob's rallies, and petitions, and demonstrations, Zimmerman is still afree man. The Feds can't even seem to get a case for hate crime against him.

More than likely, Zimmerman was justified in killing Martin and the authorities just can't figure out how to difuse the situation that will inevitably occur because the lynch mob isn't interested in justice, they only want revenge.

Last edited:

First, you try to establish that the actual events don't matter, what matters is your *feelings* about the disjointed and incorrect information you have collected from here, there, and your own imagination..

When you saw that didn't work, you determined that eyewitness testimony, even from multiple sources that agree about what they saw, and in turn with Zimmerman's account, is worthless.

I think Emma is very one-sided in this discussion - on the side of finding out what really happened, not what she may want to have happened.

Seeing this thread, and that Emma and a few others are doing just that, compared to far more already having an idea in their head on what happened, I am wondering how juries can actually operate effectively when a case is already in the press.

And, the press determines thought for WAY too many.

Another day, and another week goes by and despite the lynch mob's rallies, and petitions, and demonstrations, Zimmerman is still afree man. The Feds can't even seem to get a case for hate crime against him.

More than likely, Zimmerman was justified in killing Martin and the authorities just can't figure out how to difuse the situation that will inevitably occur because the lynch mob isn't interested in justice, they onmly want revenge.
That is what concerns a lot of us.

I think Emma is very one-sided in this discussion - on the side of finding out what really happened, not what she may want to have happened.

Seeing this thread, and that Emma and a few others are doing just that, compared to far more already having an idea in their head on what happened, I am wondering how juries can actually operate effectively when a case is already in the press.

And, the press determines thought for WAY too many.

Well the jury system can't work with retards like Emma and other race baiting lunatics.

Thankfully, they're the fringe element of our society. She probably doesn't even vote; she's so backward in her approach I find it hard to believe she has the intelligence or the drive to figure out how to do it...she is too lazy intellectually to be terribly motivated in any other area.

I think most people when they are actually in the courtroom, faced with the real people and exposed to the true system and real evidence, do an okay job. But juries are fickle, it all depends on what sort of personalities you ahve in there.

Emma isn't a strong enough personality to worry bout. And she isn't smart enough to hide her flaws from the prosecutors..I really doubt she'd ever make jury duty. They'd toss her.

Forum List

Back