New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

If the bottom photo was tampered with, the top photo has been tampered with even more.

I don't see a very big difference between the two photos. One looks a little better then the other yes, but I don't think either picture makes Trayvon look any more or less "innocent".

You would be amoung the few.

You assholes just are dying to make this child victim into a predator arent you?

He was stalked by this man you fucking clowns.

Did he have ANY right to try and protect himself?
How was Martin "stalked"?

The police ordered him NOT to follow, he followed him anyway.

Zimmerman had NO authority to police anything
First of all, the "police" didn't order him not to follow. No one "ordered" him not to follow. The 911 operator said, "We don't need you to do that" when Zimmerman confirmed that he was following Martin.

Secondly, following is not "stalking".

Zimmerman didn't "police" anything.

Zimmerman certainly had the "authority" to be in his neighborhood and watch his neighborhood, as any neighbor does.

So many errors you have in just two lines. Normal for you, yet still amazing.

Trayvon was stalked by a burly man who then shot him.

why do you idiots feel the need to blame the victim?

Becasuse hes black.

If this was a white kid you would be all over the Latio guy for killing a white kid for no reason.

There are reports that he was returning to his vehicle when Trayvon started pursuing Zimmerman.

Bull fuckin shit.:cuckoo:
Actually, there is. In the paper, but not sourced to anything at all. Odd.

"With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered, authorities have revealed to the Orlando Sentinel.

That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say.

Zimmerman has not spoken publicly about what happened, but that night, Feb. 26, and in later meetings he described and re-enacted for police what he says happened.

In his version of events, he had turned around and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from behind, the two exchanged words then Trayvon punched him in the nose, sending him to the ground, and began beating him.

...."

Trayvon Martin: George Zimmerman's account to police of the Trayvon Martin shooting. - Orlando Sentinel I hope everyone notes that the article doesn't source much of anything, except unnamed "authorities". They say Zimmerman said this, but they also say Zimmerman isn't talking.

So, who knows..............

Becasuse hes black.

If this was a white kid you would be all over the Latio guy for killing a white kid for no reason.

lol... a new application of the word "truther" has just now occurred to me...

Becasuse hes black.

Trayvon was stalked - false.

Blaming the victim - false (except for a couple of batshit crazy trolls).

There are reports that he was returning to his vehicle when Trayvon started pursuing Zimmerman.

Bull fuckin shit.:cuckoo:

He and Martin fought, according to witnesses. At some point, Zimmerman pulled a gun and shot Martin. Zimmerman told police he was attacked by Martin after he had given up his chase and was returning to his vehicle. Zimmerman told police he acted in self-defense.
StarTribune - Print Page

Zimmerman told police Martin attacked him after he had given up chasing the teenager and was returning to his sport utility vehicle. Sonner said Zimmerman's nose was broken and that the back of his head was gashed during the fight.
Fla watch captain attorney: Client not a racist » Naples Daily News Mobile

Who gives a shit what pisses you off?

I've pulled a gun on an unarmed man before, and I would have killed him if I could have loaded the thing fast enough. People who have never been in an altercation with another person and who claim that the only justification for using a gun against another is if the other person is armed are full of shit. You don't wait for the other person to get a gun before you shoot them, and you can't tell, from your armchair, without any knowledge of the people or situation involved, what went on or how volatile the confrontation was. This is why it is STUPID TO ATTACK people. You don't know how they will react. Kids in particular can go off the handle and flip out on people and not realize how strong and scary they appear...and in the dark (was this before or after curfew?) you don't want to fuck with a neighborhood watch person (why were there neighborhood watch patrols? It sounds like maybe people in this neighborhood were scared? Why?) Are people coming forward to say the shooter was an asshole with a chip on his shoulder? I haven't heard any of that. His best friend says he is devastated.

I recommend that people, instead of crucifying people for being scared and trigger happy, teach their kids how to behave, and keep them the hell home at night, and have discussion with their boys about appropriate behavior and *how to keep from getting your dumb ass shot*.

I have been in many many fights. I have also been held at gunpoint 5 times. You don't shoot someone just because they are beating you up. You shoot them if you believe they will kill you or someone else. Otherwise most fights are going to wind up with someone getting shot to death. I would like to know what Zimmerman told police happened in the fight that made him fear for his life.

Even the Florida law states "He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another". How does getting a bloody nose & punched a few times mean you are going to die. Only if Martin had a tire iron, knife or a gun would I fear for my life. A fist fight does not rise to that level. I am not saying Zimmerman needs to go to jail but I don't fell comfortable with him having a gun if he shoots someone for beating his ass.

Bottom line..you don't know. The cops didn't arrest him. And I'm telling you, I sure as shit will shoot someone for beating the shit out of me, or trying to.

People like you should carry a tazer instead of a gun. If to many unarmed citizens keep getting shot to death public outrage will cause all of us to lose our gun rights. People with concealed carry permits go through kill or no-kill scenarios & are held to a higher standard than someone who just gets into a fist fight.

Concealed carry trainers & firearms dealers will tell you should refrain from using deadly force to stop an unarmed attack.

Look for the Feds to charge him at some point. It does appear he did utter that 'Fucking Coons' racial slur. And that will likely be his un-doing. If not for his racial slur, he would have walked on Self-Defense. A Jury will not treat him kindly. It is what it is.

^^^^^

Now a wtiness is saying this:
New Witness, Mary Cutcher Gives Her Account On Trayvon Martin Shooting (VIDEO) | Global Grind

I'll be honest... I don't think witness testimony is going to shape the case for either side much. The BIG question is who attacked who first. No witnesses that I know of know who attacked who first, they just know that either Zimmy or Martin were on top of on another at one point and the storys conlficts and it's possible there was an even struggle at one point. I don't think we'll ever conclusively know.
Well, in Virginia, who attacked who first would matter, because that is the law here, as it pertains to using deadly force in self-defense.

It's not the law in Florida, though.

So what would determine whether or not this was Self-Defense in Florida?
According to the law in Florida, this:

(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.​

It seems like the Treyvon supporters are afraid of the evidence.

It is entirely possible that Zimmerman was in the wrong when he followed Martin, when he confronted Martin, the whole time right up to the point where he said "I've called the police and they are on their way." If the witness is to be believed, Zimmerman walked away and was returning to his car. Even if Treyvon Martin had a right to stand his ground all the way up to that point, that's where it ended. If Martin thereafter attacked Zimmerman from behind, the right to self defense shifted from Martin to Zimmerman. We still don't have any information about the can of tea. That's the most troubling of all. If the can was used as a weapon and that weapon inflicted Zimmerman's injuries where is the evidence? There should be blood on that can.

It seems like the Treyvon supporters are afraid of the evidence.

It is entirely possible that Zimmerman was in the wrong when he followed Martin, when he confronted Martin, the whole time right up to the point where he said "I've called the police and they are on their way." If the witness is to be believed, Zimmerman walked away and was returning to his car. Even if Treyvon Martin had a right to stand his ground all the way up to that point, that's where it ended. If Martin thereafter attacked Zimmerman from behind, the right to self defense shifted from Martin to Zimmerman. We still don't have any information about the can of tea. That's the most troubling of all. If the can was used as a weapon and that weapon inflicted Zimmerman's injuries where is the evidence? There should be blood on that can.

In this link there is step by step account of what happen from reports.

StarTribune - Print Page

Well, in Virginia, who attacked who first would matter, because that is the law here, as it pertains to using deadly force in self-defense.

It's not the law in Florida, though.

(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.​

Federal 'Hate Crimes' Laws could be applied in this incident. I think the Feds will likely pursue this. I think he'll probably do some time. That apparent 'Fucking Coons' slur is really gonna come back to haunt him. Those two words will decide his fate.

Federal 'Hate Crimes' Laws could be applied in this incident. I think the Feds will likely pursue this. I think he'll probably do some time. That apparent 'Fucking Coons' slur is really gonna come back to haunt him. Those two words will decide his fate.
No they won't. If there is no crime in the absence of that alleged utterance by him ([unintelligible]), there can be no hate crime. That's the way the law works.

Forum List

Back