New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Right, one would think that.

And, where did this bashing his head on the sidewalk come from again? The press?

And some of the posters here.:lol:
Yeah, I've seen the posters say that, but wasn't there a news report that said a witness said that?

I honestly can't recall all the reports from the press. Boy, are they getting it wrong a lot.

So irresponsible.

Zimmerman's lawyer is the one that put out that information.

Have you seen it? I just saw it on Tv news and, since I'm using my iPad, don't want to hunt for a link. It's out now though, so it won't be hard to find.

No blood from his so-called broken nose even though his mother sais he bled profusely, no wounds on the back of his head, no marks on his face, shirt brand spanking clean. The cops don't treat him like a suspect at all. Yes, he's cuffed but is in no distress as he walks into the building from the garage. He looks like he has just dropped in to visit.

This tape really shows that this has been a cover up. And even if it doesn't show that, it proves that he was not beaten like he said.

Why was this tape "leaked" to ABC?

Boy, this whole thing really stinks. Even the rw's won't be able to twist this around.

I seriously do not understand why this is still a topic of conversation. I am getting exactly what I wanted to see happen -an independent, outside investigation into the entire thing to determine if charges are warranted against Zimmerman. It is the police themselves who said his nose was bleeding at the time which you can go ahead and pretend they must have all lied about it -except he received medical treatment for a broken nose! Think the doctor and attending personnel are all lying too?

This is NOT something that will be settled by public opinion when the public does not and will NEVER have the full facts -and we have now watched thugs demand vigilantism and calling for the murder of Zimmerman and announcing they hoped to be able to offer $1,000,000 for that by next week. Given the OUTRAGEOUS statements by some of our STUPID, UNIFORMED, BIGOTED Congressional representatives, if you were Zimmerman how confident would YOU be that you would receive a fair hearing and a fair trial if charges are ever brought? Who benefits with this kind of media hype and outrageous inflammatory statements being made even by members of Congress who don't have the full facts EITHER? If you were Zimmerman and let's say at the time Zimmerman is telling the truth as HE knows it -and you really were in fear for your life being beaten by a younger, fitter man who had you on the ground and wasn't letting up -how confident would YOU be that you would be given a fair shot in court? Don't get me wrong -I also understand why Martin did what HE did and am NOT defending Zimmerman. I am saying TRUTH isn't so cut and dried though as the race baiters and hate mongers would have you believe and I do not believe this all boils down to something as simple as black and white. It boils down to two people already suspicious of the motives of the other and acting and responding out of their own fear -and that doesn't make it a "hate crime" and cold blooded murder no matter who would have ended up dead here. There may be a crime here that Zimmerman can be charged with under Florida law -but OUR less than fully informed opinion won't and shouldn't influence that determination that should only be made by an independent, dispassionate and impartial investigation! Do you agree?

However I think Spike Lee belongs in prison for tweeting the address of a little old couple who have nothing to do with this whatsoever and saying Zimmerman was staying there - and had to flee for their LIVES as a result. If I were Spike Lee I would already be in contact with my lawyer for the lawsuit that will no doubt be coming his way -and DESERVEDLY SO. Obviously Spike Lee was hoping his tweet would result in the murder of Zimmerman following the Black Panthers hit they put on him offering to pay anyone to turn him over to them "dead or alive". Because there isn't an arrest warrant out on the guy -so who do you think intends to take possession of Zimmerman and for what purpose if someone wants to collect? Assuming it isn't his corpse being turned over to the black KKK. Think Spike Lee would have lost any sleep if that had resulted in Zimmerman's cold blooded murder? What would be HIS defense if either Zimmerman or the elderly couple had been killed as a result of his tweet? What is the REAL point of the nonstop media HYPE at this point given the fact most people, including the Martin family just wanted another investigation into this to determine if Zimmerman should face charges. NOT whether he should be MURDERED by hot-headed THUGS.

Do you SERIOUSLY believe you know all there is to know about what happened that night and you know all you need to know about what kind of person Zimmerman is and you know all you need to know about what his motivation was that night? If the answer is NO to any of those and given the fact none of us here will be called upon to act as his judge or jury -then what is the point of the nonstop inflammatory rhetoric that is already provably putting innocent lives into danger?

The reason for the nonstop inflammatory rhetoric is for the SPECIFIC PURPOSE of poisoning any potential jury pool in the future. With the black KKK -oops, Black Panthers -planning to offer one million for his corpse by next week, if it doesn't result in depriving Zimmerman of any justice by just murdering him in cold blood - then this is to poison the jury pool where either jury members will already have made up their minds even before opening statements and will refuse to even allow themselves to hear Zimmerman's side of the story (as happened with OJs jury who were never going to convict even if there had been a video of him slaughtering those two people). Or worse yet -be terrified to acquit him for fear of the violence the black KKK is clearly threatening. Personally I think the Black Panthers belong in prison right next to Spike Lee -because I'm pretty sure solicitation to commit to murder is a felony. Too many chicken shit politicians to stand up to those thugs though they had no problem when they menaced voters at the polls either. So what is a little solicitation to commit murder?

Just so Spike Lee gets a taste of his own medicine:

His agent is Billy Hawkins at CAA-424-288-2000. Enough calls to complain and maybe CAA will dump him. His production company is 40 Acres and a Mule and that number is 718-624-3703. Press #7 for his office. Let him know how much you appreciate his efforts to get a little old couple that had nothing to do with this running in fear for their lives.
Very good statement or post here, I agree with your call for allowing justice to work here, and not the opposite, where as many want to have their way in these types of things you have spoken of above...Good for you on defending justice in America, I just want justice in the case finally myself. The video I watched on the news this morning is amazing, because Zimmermans head is pretty much bald, even though I would have to see it slowed down and up close to tell if he had the injuries he has claimed, but it looks pretty damning when first look at it or view it, yet it still needs closer scrutiny by experts for us all, and hopefully that will happen next...wow

Poor rw's ... They can't think of any new lies to excuse this "leaked" video.

It changes everything.

I remember hearing from the Libs here that Zimmerman was never brought in to the police
station,was never interviewed.

Were the Libs lying then?

LOL. To be fair, I think they got it from their beloved liberal media. Initial reports were that he was not arrested.
Everybody had their tin foil hats on in this case, but the light of day is beginning to shine better upon it..

:cuckoo: that would have been obvious at scene. police investigated Zimmerman's story while he was being detained and questioned

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News

50 seconds in officer checks out back of Zimmerman's head, looking at .... injury?

Did you look at the video? There wasn't a struggle. I hope they take Zimmerman into custody now before he commits suicide.

:wtf:

Just take that shiny ball and run with it.

I think I'm about finished with this discussion. At this point it's just loonies (no offense) coming up with wild and completely unfounded 3-act plays, complete with smoke machines, lighting and a sheet of tin for sound effects....

For myself, it's sad the boy is dead. I believe Zimmerman's friend when he says Zimmerman is devastated. I also believe, based on the kid's school suspensions, that the kid was going through an intense phase and was engaged in criminal activities. I think the neighborhood was spooked and the kid was behaving strangely, and for whatever reason he made a really bad decision and died for it.

I don't think Zimmerman committed a crime, and I think he'd probably give anything to take it back. I think the kid's parents are assholes, and seeing them makes me think probably a lot of the issue on that night was with Trayvon.

Of course you are.

You don't think he committed a crime.. Too late to take it back, I want him arrested now. One less racist on the streets.

This video is proof that Zimmerman and the police are lying.

No it is proof you have no idea what you are talking about.
It proves he was interviewed.
It proves he was handcuffed and brought to the Police station.
Police reports indicated they released the report to the DA with a recommend to arrest.

Last edited:
That's a pretty irrational thing to say. Say the kid has been taking his punishment well. Doing what he's asked, working hard on school work, cleaning, and it's one of the last days of his punishment. Who's to say he wasn't let out after a week of pretty good behavior. Its not like they let the kid go out and party. He probably just wanted to get some fresh air, been in the house all day. He doesn't live in the are so it's not like he can go run off with friends or something. His father says fine, just go to the store get a snack and come back home. I don't see how you can accuse him of bad parenting. If you want to accuse him of bad parenting, the attoos would be fair game, but not letting him walk to the store.

It was the 3rd time this year he was suspended from school. In my house, there would be no behavior good enough to allow me to lift his grounding until the suspension was over. Come to think of it, after the 3rd suspension, he'd probably be grounded for the rest of the year.

Punishment in my house was pretty harsh as well. But there were times I was able to convince my step father to let me out of the house from time to time, not to party just to get out. It might be a father thing. My mother probably wouldn't have had it, my father though was a little more lenient. I can imagine him letting me walk to the store in that situation, more so because he would want something himself and didn't feel like getting it himself. It'd be a "go, but don't tell your mother I let you go" kind of thing.

Once Martin turned 17 he can do what ever he wants. In my state parents must provide food, shelter & a bed until they turn 18. But parents can't force their offspring to stay there & follow their rules after age 17. If the child was not properly molded into a well adjusted upstanding adult by the time they are 17 then it is to late to protect them from reality any longer.

All these legal geniuses running around here...

I keep hearing about how Zimmerman killed or murdered poor little, grandma helping, church going Trayvon but I have yet to hear -- Why?

I want to know -- Why?

Did Zimmerman just decide he didn't like his looks and blow him away? Did Trayvon call him a dirty name and provoke Zimmerman? Did Trayvon smile at him the wrong way?

Maybe Trayvon asked Zimmerman to donate to his Church and it was the wrong denomination.

American dimocraps invented the lynch mob after the Civil War. They haven' changed much

Now there is a new crime or crimes committed, where Spike Lee shockingly has now committed a crime, as well as the Black Panters who have shown yet again their racist side in a case, so as they the (DOJ) go after all the extra's, it will be that they (the DOJ) will have to bring these people in also, and this for challenging the justice system in these ways (taking matters into their own hands), and thus challenging it in a wild west way to boot, before the slow & precise workings of the system could grind it's way on out...This thing is getting the best of those who assumed the worst from the beginning, and without total knowledge of it all being within their hands/grasp, and it has caused them to commit crimes as well sadly enough. Everybody needs to take a deep breath and slow down, before anything else stupid happens.

Were Trayvon my son, he wouldn't have been out at night while on suspension from school.

So walking back from a conveniance store at night is a capital crime for a 17 year old? You have to be kidding!

Would you let your kid walk to the convenience store at night while on suspension from school? Especially to get iced tea and skittles...I mean if it was an errand for the family or something I could see it, but they were just letting a kid on suspension basically run wild.

And worse, this wasn't his first suspension. And had he lived, I doubt it would have been the last.
Are you a perfect mother and do you blame yourself if your child gets killed for walking through your neighborhood?

Just stop it.

Purple states?

More devision then we've seen in decades.

We all know why and who is causing this.

Its bullshit. This case is what it is and will play out one way or the other. No need for it to be a National event. Quite frankly I'm sick of the media sucking up to blacks and immigrants depending on there mood or need for sensationalism at the time. Now we have the new Panthers involved and members of Congress. All Black of course. These people will stop at nothing to get noticed, even the death of a young kid. It disgusts me.
So you think we should ignore what appears to be a coverup over the death of a teen because said teen is black?

Purple states?

More devision then we've seen in decades.

We all know why and who is causing this.

Its bullshit. This case is what it is and will play out one way or the other. No need for it to be a National event. Quite frankly I'm sick of the media sucking up to blacks and immigrants depending on there mood or need for sensationalism at the time. Now we have the new Panthers involved and members of Congress. All Black of course. These people will stop at nothing to get noticed, even the death of a young kid. It disgusts me.
So you think we should ignore what appears to be a coverup over the death of a teen because said teen is black?

The great thing about being a liberal is, there's no requirement to think before you speak

:cuckoo:

Oh, more news coming to light. The police wanted to charge and take Zimmerman into custody. The DA office got involved and told the police not too. And, now we find out Zimmerman's Dad is a retired Orange County Judge and his mom worked for the Courthouse. What a coincidence.

What we have here are a perfect bunch of bigoted assholes willing to see a kid murdered for their prejudice.

From the video;

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News

one can see that Zimmerman had no damage to his nose or head, and no grass stains on his jacket, his story is a total fabrication. He murdered that kid in cold blood. And all of you 'Conservatives' wish to let him get away with it.

Were it not for the outcry, he would have gotten away with it. Now I want to know, who directed the police not to arrest Zimmerman, and why. Who gave the orders on this atrocity, and why. And I want to see them prosecuted as an accessory after the fact.

Time for some justice in this case. Even if we have indict half of the Florida state government.

I keep hearing about how Zimmerman killed or murdered poor little, grandma helping, church going Trayvon but I have yet to hear -- Why?

I want to know -- Why?

Did Zimmerman just decide he didn't like his looks and blow him away? Did Trayvon call him a dirty name and provoke Zimmerman? Did Trayvon smile at him the wrong way?

Maybe Trayvon asked Zimmerman to donate to his Church and it was the wrong denomination.

American dimocraps invented the lynch mob after the Civil War. They haven' changed much

Those were "Dixiecrats"..and they were very conservative.

Dixiecrat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read all about it.

I want to know -- Why?

Those were "Dixiecrats"..and they were very conservative.

Dixiecrat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read all about it.

And a Republican started the Progressive movement. What's your point? Those racist pieces of crap were democrats. Period. End of statement.

Martin Luther King Jr was a lifelong, registered Republican.

democrats have been on the wrong side of the 'race' issue since -- Forever. For their first 150 years, you were the slavers. We had to kill tens of thousands of you to free Black people.

Now, you keep Black people down by sticking them all in the ghettos of inner cities, forcing Fathers to flee the home, offering only sub-standard educations that only Public Employee Union Teachers get anything out of, giving them barely enough to survive while stealing all their dignity and hope for the future

You people haven't changed at all. Not since the the very beginning of your disgusting political party.

Our Party was FORMED as an abolitionist Party. Totally, completely and with no other purpose than to wipe out the democrat institution of slavery.

You've just found a newer, better way to enslave them. That's all

Was he seen by paramedics and cleaned up ...
Back in the day I had a chance to be a punching bag for the cops and I can tell you for fact I was hit and after there were not tell tale marks ...

Have you seen it? I just saw it on Tv news and, since I'm using my iPad, don't want to hunt for a link. It's out now though, so it won't be hard to find.

No blood from his so-called broken nose even though his mother sais he bled profusely, no wounds on the back of his head, no marks on his face, shirt brand spanking clean. The cops don't treat him like a suspect at all. Yes, he's cuffed but is in no distress as he walks into the building from the garage. He looks like he has just dropped in to visit.

This tape really shows that this has been a cover up. And even if it doesn't show that, it proves that he was not beaten like he said.

Why was this tape "leaked" to ABC?

Boy, this whole thing really stinks. Even the rw's won't be able to twist this around.

When I saw this video this morning I couldn't wait to get to work and see who was stupid enough to post something like this.

Thanks, Luddy for outing yourself.:clap2:

Forum List

Back