New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Here's an interesting turn of events that shoots a big hole in Zimmerman's story.

It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

Many more details in the story. It's not one, but two experts, working apart, and in different parts of the country, that came to this conclusion.

Holy fucking shit we no longer need witnesses let's just tell them to stay home and hire us some experts.:cuckoo:

You have a witness. The woman who was on 911, when the screams for help were heard along with the shot being fired into the boys chest, and recorded on the 911 tape.

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

What did the percentage of probability come back on Trayvon's voice Mr. Expert Testifier ?

Did they have a sample of his voice, prior to the screams for help? Too bad Treyvor can't give them one. The more significant thing is, two experts hold to a scientific certainty, that it's not Zimmerman's voice.

Exactly. From your link:

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

Almost 50% match. Need both voices to do percentage matches.

The voice that I hear to me isn't recognized as what a black teenage male would sound like. The screams sound like the voice of someone who wasn't a teenager.

Did they have a sample of his voice, prior to the screams for help? Too bad Treyvor can't give them one. The more significant thing is, two experts hold to a scientific certainty, that it's not Zimmerman's voice.

Exactly. From your link:

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

The voice that I hear to me isn't recognized as what a black teenage male would sound like. The screams sound like the voice of someone who wasn't a teenager.

Zimmerman has a softer soprano-range toned voice.....screams sound like a softer voice

The paper probably asked 10 "experts" to determine who was yelling, and two say Tayvon. At the very least, these "experts" knew who was paying them and what that payer wanted to hear.

You have a witness. The woman who was on 911, when the screams for help were heard along with the shot being fired into the boys chest, and recorded on the 911 tape.

NO WITNESS OBSERVED TRAYVON SCREAMING.

The shit-for-brains racist lynch mob can't tell the difference between what someone claims to have witnesses and what someone concludes by examining the same evidence we all have. The woman you speak of didn't say "I saw Tyrvon screaming." The police also talked to her BEFORE they concluded that all the witnesses collaborated Zimmerman's story.

The woman only concluded that it was Trayvon screaming because the screaming stopped with the gunshot.

Exactly. From your link:

Zimmerman has a softer soprano-range toned voice.....screams sound like a softer voice

The woman pisses me off but if you can stand to listen to her this is the video I was talking about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj4RHJ0taoc]Trayvon Martin 911 Tape Screaming "Help" - YouTube[/ame]

Exactly. From your link:

Without samples from the victim, what value will these reports have?

Exactly. From your link:

I wasn't trying to identify whos voice it was, what I said was
The voice that I hear to me isn't recognized as what a black teenage male would sound like.
That's not identifying who's yelling. I think most would agree with what I said, at least if they are partial and fair.

The person screaming was being beaten. It's a person under physical stress, who wants the situation to end immediately, above all else. It's not the scream of someone with a gun pointed at them. The person with a gun pointed at them is most concerned with not getting shot, not with ending the situation above all else. This person doesn't want to force a conclusion to the situation if it'll raise the odds of a gunshot. So, they plead "don't shoot", they don't yell like they're on fire. Of course, I don't expect anyone with shit-for-brains to appreciate my reasoning.

Therefor it's Zimmerman screaming.

What's the evidence that these experts have? The article doesn't say. We're just suppose to trust the alleged experts that the Liberal paper selected and paid.

Voices are just like fingerprints. Every one is different. The difference can be measured.

What did the percentage of probability come back on Trayvon's voice Mr. Expert Testifier ?

sure Trayvon can give his voice. Most kids have a voice mail on their cell phones.

The voice that I hear to me isn't recognized as what a black teenage male would sound like.
That's not identifying who's yelling. I think most would agree with what I said, at least if they are partial and fair.

My point is that without both of the voices, this may not BE evidence; it may help the SP, but what other use does it have? You don't hear a black teenage male, someone else might, but without the victim's voice to compare it to, the voice may have been in the area, not connected with the shooting.

My point is that without both of the voices, this may not BE evidence; it may help the SP, but what other use does it have? You don't hear a black teenage male, someone else might, but without the victim's voice to compare it to, the voice may have been in the area, not connected with the shooting.

It can be used as evidence, but not used to identify who was yelling.

the voice may have been in the area, not connected with the shooting.

Come on now you don't really believe that?:doubt:

Here's an interesting turn of events that shoots a big hole in Zimmerman's story.

It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

As the Trayvon Martin controversy splinters into a debate about self-defense, a central question remains: Who was heard crying for help on a 911 call in the moments before the teen was shot?

A leading expert in the field of forensic voice identification sought to answer that question by analyzing the recordings for the Orlando Sentinel.

His result: It was not George Zimmerman who called for help.

Many more details in the story. It's not one, but two experts, working apart, and in different parts of the country, that came to this conclusion.

He also said he can't say it's Trayvan's voice.

So does it really matter?

I don't remember hearing a word from Zimmerman if it was even him in the first place.

sure Trayvon can give his voice. Most kids have a voice mail on their cell phones.
Thing about the yelling If it is Trayvon yelling why isnt he yelling he's going to shoot me? He has a gun. why just yell help, it's not like Zimmerman told him to shut up why not yell he's got a gun he's going to shoot me?

The woman pisses me off but if you can stand to listen to her this is the video I was talking about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj4RHJ0taoc]Trayvon Martin 911 Tape Screaming "Help" - YouTube[/ame]

Sound too high pitched to be Zimmerman.

IF the killer is charged, and IF, it makes to a jury, it could be argued. I do not see the relevance without a current sample from the victim.

Sound too high pitched to be Zimmerman.

READ THIS SLOWLY
Let's say it was Trayvon yelling for help why didn't he yell he has a gun he's going to shoot me. Why just yell for help?

IF the killer is charged, and IF, it makes to a jury, it could be argued. I do not see the relevance without a current sample from the victim.

READ THIS SLOWLY
Let's say it was Trayvon yelling for help why didn't he yell he has a gun he's going to shoot me. Why just yell for help?

How many people scream help at the top of their lungs into their cell phone voice mail? The 911 call was transmitted over a phone that may use voice compression, VOIP & noise canceling technology.

Eye witnesses destroy this silliness.

Forum List

Back