New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

The paper probably asked 10 "experts" to determine who was yelling, and two say Tayvon. At the very least, these "experts" knew who was paying them and what that payer wanted to hear.

Agreed. You can find the opinion you want to find. And why would Zimmerman have the gash if he was the one opening a can of whoop ass? Why would the eye witness say it was Trayvon beating the shit out of Zimmerman? The other side is racist and is making up lies to suit their political narrative.

Last edited:
It can be used as evidence, but not used to identify who was yelling.

Come on now you don't really believe that?:doubt:

IF the killer is charged, and IF, it makes to a jury, it could be argued. I do not see the relevance without a current sample from the victim.

READ THIS SLOWLY
Let's say it was Trayvon yelling for help why didn't he yell he has a gun he's going to shoot me. Why just yell for help?

If he was scared, it is tough to tell what he might have screamed. Why ZIMMERMAN would yell help, since he had a gun, is another question.

READ THIS SLOWLY
Let's say it was Trayvon yelling for help why didn't he yell he has a gun he's going to shoot me. Why just yell for help?

IF the killer is charged, and IF, it makes to a jury, it could be argued. I do not see the relevance without a current sample from the victim.

READ THIS SLOWLY

If he was scared, it is tough to tell what he might have screamed. Why ZIMMERMAN would yell help, since he had a gun, is another question.

He's scared enough to yell for help but to scared to yell he has a gun he's going to shoot me? Please don';t insult yourself that way.

Why ZIMMERMAN would yell help, since he had a gun, is another question
Because Zimmerman had not pull his gun and Trayvon is beating on him, just my opinion.

The paper probably asked 10 "experts" to determine who was yelling, and two say Tayvon. At the very least, these "experts" knew who was paying them and what that payer wanted to hear.

Agreed. You can find the opinion you want to find. And why would Zimmerman have the gash if he was the one opening a can of whoop ass? Why would the eye witness say it was Trayvon beating the shit out of Zimmerman? The other side is racist and is making up lies to suit their political narrative.

The photos of Zimmerman are alleged to show a vertical wound hear the top of his head. How would that come from his head being bashed on a concrete sidewalk?

The photos of Zimmerman are alleged to show a vertical wound hear the top of his head. How would that come from his head being bashed on a concrete sidewalk?

If the gash doesn't fit you must acquit.

READ THIS SLOWLY

He's scared enough to yell for help but to scared to yell he has a gun he's going to shoot me? Please don';t insult yourself that way.

Why ZIMMERMAN would yell help, since he had a gun, is another question
Because Zimmerman had not pull his gun and Trayvon is beating on him, just my opinion.

I know of a killing wherein the woman shot only yelled HELP before her death.............

READ THIS SLOWLY

Would you not yell help so that someone could break up the fight and you wouldn't have to use the gun?

Owen's team used the software to compare the audio of the 911 tape to Zimmerman's voice and it returned a 48 percent match. But the result is not conclusive enough to be used as evidence before the grand jury because Owen didn't have a sample of Martin's voice to compare. It is no better than the initial impression I got when I heard the 911 tape for the first time.

Last edited:

You're completely assuming that his head would be bashed straight back. Clearly it could hit at an angle.

READ THIS SLOWLY

Would you not yell help so that someone could break up the fight and you wouldn't have to use the gun?

If I was in a vehicle, WITH A CELLPHONE, I'd have driven to another area, and WAITED FOR THE POLICE.

If I was in a vehicle, WITH A CELLPHONE, I'd have driven to another area, and WAITED FOR THE POLICE.

Yea. Most people aren't heroes (or stupid if that's your spin). But you can't blame Zimmerman for trying to take measures to avoid using a firearm.

Yea. Most people aren't heroes (or stupid if that's your spin). But you can't blame Zimmerman for trying to take measures to avoid using a firearm.

Using a firearm for what, when he could have waited for police; HE CHOSE to leave his vehicle, ARMED. THAT indicates which individual confronted the other.

Well he didn't.....so he fucked up and the kid is dead.

I've heard he's been extremely remorseful ever since.

But that really doesn't matter. Sucker needs to die to help get Obama re-elected.

Using a firearm for what, when he could have waited for police; HE CHOSE to leave his vehicle, ARMED. THAT indicates which individual confronted the other.

That indicates nothing.

The weapon was concealed. Who knows who confronted who.

My money is on the 6 foot 3 kid.

But then again I wasn't there so I'll just leave it to the Grand Jury.

Is getting out of his car a crime? Was carrying a gun a crime? And doing that does not indicate that he initiated a confrontation. That is pure speculation on your part.

Forum List

Back