New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Would you not yell help so that someone could break up the fight and you wouldn't have to use the gun?

If I was in a vehicle, WITH A CELLPHONE, I'd have driven to another area, and WAITED FOR THE POLICE.

Well he didn't.....so he fucked up and the kid is dead.

I've heard he's been extremely remorseful ever since.

But that really doesn't matter. Sucker needs to die to help get Obama re-elected.

No, he needs to treated as an individual who shot & killed an unarmed stranger, after his injuries, witness accounts, and evidence is considered. Obama has nothing to gain from this; it might have been best had he not spoken to begin with.

Zimmerman called 911 after seeing open garage doors, another sign he was over zealous within his "jurisdiction". His 'neighborhood watch' status appears to have spun out of control. A pysch eval would be of use for the defense AND prosecution, IF it gets that far. I wish there was one the SP could use, but that is unlikely.

Yea. Most people aren't heroes (or stupid if that's your spin). But you can't blame Zimmerman for trying to take measures to avoid using a firearm.

Using a firearm for what, when he could have waited for police; HE CHOSE to leave his vehicle, ARMED. THAT indicates which individual confronted the other.

Is getting out of his car a crime? Was carrying a gun a crime? And doing that does not indicate that he initiated a confrontation. That is pure speculation on your part.

C'mon, he called 911, got out his car to look at a street sign where he was neighborhood watch? Keep grasping for sympathy for the poor NOT prosecuted killer........................:doubt:

If I was in a vehicle, WITH A CELLPHONE, I'd have driven to another area, and WAITED FOR THE POLICE.

Well he didn't.....so he fucked up and the kid is dead.

I've heard he's been extremely remorseful ever since.

Remorse is associated with wrongful acts, perhaps he is just miserable he hasn't been given the keys to the city for "taking out" an ALLEGED "burglar", with no criminal record, tea & skittles in hand......................

The voice that I hear to me isn't recognized as what a black teenage male would sound like. The screams sound like the voice of someone who wasn't a teenager.

Without samples from the victim, what value will these reports have?

I wasn't trying to identify whos voice it was, what I said was
The voice that I hear to me isn't recognized as what a black teenage male would sound like.
That's not identifying who's yelling. I think most would agree with what I said, at least if they are partial and fair.

Sure as hell did not sound like a 40 year old man unless he was castrated?

ZIMMERMAN STEREO-TYPED TRAYVON

When he referred to him as “these ass holes always get away” by the color of his skin and his manner of dress because Black man had been breaking in homes and he automatically pre-determined that Trayvon was one of the “ass holes” and he was not getting away tonight. Zimmerman took what he had and he ran the goal post. He could have easily described Trayvon to 9-11 and the location stayed in his car and continued on to target supposedly were he was going. But he didn’t because this “ass hole” was not getting away tonight. What was Trayvon doing that was suspicious? Walking While Black.

For all he know Trayvon could have been a Jehovah Witness.

Several years ago my son, native american and black was walking into the complex where I lived and the maintance man asked him what he was doing here and my son when balistic on him and the maintance man crawled away. My son is 40 years old and a manager for AT&T and a degree in business management making over $100,000 a year. Walking while black.

Without samples from the victim, what value will these reports have?

The voice that I hear to me isn't recognized as what a black teenage male would sound like.
That's not identifying who's yelling. I think most would agree with what I said, at least if they are partial and fair.

Zimmerman isn't 40
READ THIS SLOWLY
Let's say it was Trayvon yelling for help why didn't he yell he has a gun he's going to shoot me. Why just yell for help?

Yea. Most people aren't heroes (or stupid if that's your spin). But you can't blame Zimmerman for trying to take measures to avoid using a firearm.

Using a firearm for what, when he could have waited for police; HE CHOSE to leave his vehicle, ARMED. THAT indicates which individual confronted the other.

Is getting out of his car a crime? Was carrying a gun a crime? And doing that does not indicate that he initiated a confrontation. That is pure speculation on your part.

I guess the first family spin that he was headed back to his vehicle and jumped from behind gets blown away now that we know the layout of grounds, and where the killing took place. Listening to yesterday's interviews with both father and brother, it seems like they're all reading from the same script.

C'mon, he called 911, got out his car to look at a street sign where he was neighborhood watch? Keep grasping for sympathy for the poor NOT prosecuted killer........................:doubt:

Do you not know the definition of confrontation? He got out of the car to continue surveillance. You don't know who started the confrontation.

Zimmerman isn't 40
READ THIS SLOWLY
Let's say it was Trayvon yelling for help why didn't he yell he has a gun he's going to shoot me. Why just yell for help?

Ask the kid walking home from the story armed with Skittles and iced tea. Oh that's right, you can't. The distance traveled by Zimmerman, the fact that he say's Trayvon is running, the number of corners turned, and the indications on the 911 tape showing sound like he's running after him, show Zimmerman to have initiated the confrontation. Why did Zimmerman tell police that he'd wait by the mailboxes?

Wait for the police when Trayvon is beating the crap out of him? Wait for the Police while Trayvon tries to take the gun away from him?>\ I don't think Trayvon was willing to wait on the police to get their.

How ever if it's Trayvon yelling why did he yell he has a gun afterall he's already yelling it's not like no one was listening. But Trayvon yelled help and thats all?

Zimmerman isn't 40
READ THIS SLOWLY

Ask the kid walking home from the story armed with Skittles and iced tea. Oh that's right, you can't. The distance traveled by Zimmerman, the fact that he say's Trayvon is running, the number of corners turned, and the indications on the 911 tape showing sound like he's running after him, show Zimmerman to have initiated the confrontation. Why did Zimmerman tell police that he'd wait by the mailboxes?

You're a lying sack of shit when you said you were part of the 52% You are part of the lynch mob.

I guess the first family spin that he was headed back to his vehicle and jumped from behind gets blown away now that we know the layout of grounds, and where the killing took place. Listening to yesterday's interviews with both father and brother, it seems like they're all reading from the same script.

Dude I have debunked every argument that someone has presented against Zimmerman. Just think what a seasoned Lawyer will do .

Thats a young teen voice calling for help.

READ THIS SLOWLY

Perhaps at that point he didn't know that Zimmerman was armed. He just wanted someone to call the police because this dude followed and then chased after him. The police report said that he had a gun and holster, which means it was probably clipped onto his belt.

That's still speculation, but your strawman seems to have holes.

All we have are the known facts. Zimmerman chased Martin, even though the police told him not to. Zimmerman has a documented history of violence, and was even forced into anger management classes by the court. Martin was on the phone with his girlfriend at this time, and she told him to run. It's unlikely that a 150 lb kid would go out of his way to attack a 200 pound guy, armed with Skittles and iced tea, unless he feared for his life or safety.

Zimmerman isn't 40
READ THIS SLOWLY

You're a lying sack of shit when you said you were part of the 52% You are part of the lynch mob.

Which lie would that be. Nope, you're one of those 13% that want to demonize Martin.

Thats a young teen voice calling for help.

READ THIS SLOWLY

Perhaps at that point he didn't know that Zimmerman was armed. He just wanted someone to call the police because this dude followed and then chased after him. The police report said that he had a gun and holster, which means it was probably clipped onto his belt.

All we have are the known facts. Zimmerman chased Martin, even though the police told him not to. Zimmerman has a documented history of violence, and was even forced into anger management classes by the court. Martin was on the phone with his girlfriend at this time, and she told him to run. It's unlikely that a 150 lb kid would go out of his way to attack a 200 pound guy, armed with Skittles and iced tea, unless he feared for his life or safety.
You are a lying sack of shit you told a bold face lie in that other thread.
Based on the facts and logic. Too bad the facts seem to put much of what Zimmerman, and those wingnuts who want to make a folk hero out of him, are clear bullshit. You know, like how you tried to defend KissMy's deceptoin.

I added what you may have missed. Let's put it this way we both are giving opinions. But the difference between you and me I do have some experience with collection of evidence from crime seine areas. Take for instance the 911 call since that one video that I have posted I can tell when he starting running after Martin and when Zimmerman stop running after martin. You could too all you have to do is sit and listen the the sounds.
The ding ding ding of keys in an ignition when the door opens the shutting of the door. The huffing and puffing of Zimmerman running and then you can hear foot steps on concert. Shortly after he acknowledges that he should not follow Trayvon the huffing and puffing stops that's also around the time you can hear feet on concert sound.

Then we take into account Zimmerman knew the police were in route it makes no sense for him to shoot anyone unless he was jumped and Trayvon went for Zimmerman's gun.

I have mentioned this once before. If someone had come forward and said they saw Zimmerman running with his gun drawn, that would show cause in favor for Trayvon that he was standing his ground. That would be the only angle the DA would have to get a conviction.

The fact you omit is he was told by police stay by the mail boxes, and instead got out of his SUV, and by his breathing indicates that he was running. He had to get on a sidewalk path, make two turns to get to where the killing took place. Those two turns by Martin were on the direct route back to where he was staying with his father. The 911 call made by Zimmerman, clearly indicates that he had already decided that Martin was up to no good. Terms like "these assholes always get away" demonstrate Zimmmerman's prejudice, even if you discount "fucking coons," which the experts will testify about.

Then we have his girlfriend's testimony, and it's been reported that the phone records support her. That Martin was scared, because some big guy was following him. She claims she told him to run, which he must have, else why would Zimmerman run?

If anyone had "stand your grounds" rights it was Treyvor. And Zimmerman gave him reasonable cause to feel himself in danger. The best outcome I can see for Zimmerman is negligent homicide.
Fucking liar.

Which lie would that be. Nope, you're one of those 13% that want to demonize Martin.

This one you lying sack of shit
Based on the facts and logic. Too bad the facts seem to put much of what Zimmerman, and those wingnuts who want to make a folk hero out of him, are clear bullshit. You know, like how you tried to defend KissMy's deceptoin.

I added what you may have missed. Let's put it this way we both are giving opinions. But the difference between you and me I do have some experience with collection of evidence from crime seine areas. Take for instance the 911 call since that one video that I have posted I can tell when he starting running after Martin and when Zimmerman stop running after martin. You could too all you have to do is sit and listen the the sounds.
The ding ding ding of keys in an ignition when the door opens the shutting of the door. The huffing and puffing of Zimmerman running and then you can hear foot steps on concert. Shortly after he acknowledges that he should not follow Trayvon the huffing and puffing stops that's also around the time you can hear feet on concert sound.

Then we take into account Zimmerman knew the police were in route it makes no sense for him to shoot anyone unless he was jumped and Trayvon went for Zimmerman's gun.

I have mentioned this once before. If someone had come forward and said they saw Zimmerman running with his gun drawn, that would show cause in favor for Trayvon that he was standing his ground. That would be the only angle the DA would have to get a conviction.

The fact you omit is he was told by police stay by the mail boxes, and instead got out of his SUV, and by his breathing indicates that he was running. He had to get on a sidewalk path, make two turns to get to where the killing took place. Those two turns by Martin were on the direct route back to where he was staying with his father. The 911 call made by Zimmerman, clearly indicates that he had already decided that Martin was up to no good. Terms like "these assholes always get away" demonstrate Zimmmerman's prejudice, even if you discount "fucking coons," which the experts will testify about.

Then we have his girlfriend's testimony, and it's been reported that the phone records support her. That Martin was scared, because some big guy was following him. She claims she told him to run, which he must have, else why would Zimmerman run?

If anyone had "stand your grounds" rights it was Treyvor. And Zimmerman gave him reasonable cause to feel himself in danger. The best outcome I can see for Zimmerman is negligent homicide.

READ THIS SLOWLY

You are a lying sack of shit you told a bold face lie in that other thread.

Fucking liar.

You dishonest piece of pond scum. On the 911 tape, he was asked if he was following Martin, when he said yes, and was told you don't need to do that. Then the police told him to wait for them by the mailboxes, to which Zimmerman agreed. Then he said, "he's running".

Now how the fuck do you catch him after turning two corners, if you're not running too?

Here's an interesting turn of events that shoots a big hole in Zimmerman's story.

It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

As the Trayvon Martin controversy splinters into a debate about self-defense, a central question remains: Who was heard crying for help on a 911 call in the moments before the teen was shot?

A leading expert in the field of forensic voice identification sought to answer that question by analyzing the recordings for the Orlando Sentinel.

His result: It was not George Zimmerman who called for help.

Many more details in the story. It's not one, but two experts, working apart, and in different parts of the country, that came to this conclusion.

Holy fucking shit we no longer need witnesses let's just tell them to stay home and hire us some experts.:cuckoo:

The voice expert is also a climate scientist at East Anglia.

My point is that without both of the voices, this may not BE evidence; it may help the SP, but what other use does it have? You don't hear a black teenage male, someone else might, but without the victim's voice to compare it to, the voice may have been in the area, not connected with the shooting.

It can be used as evidence, but not used to identify who was yelling.

the voice may have been in the area, not connected with the shooting.

Come on now you don't really believe that?:doubt:

Some people believe anything. Nearly the entire nation believed George Bush.

Forum List

Back