New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

why on the face of this earth are you people trying SOOOOOO hard to make it a good thing that this young man is lying cold and dead in the ground?

the tapes have been profressionally ayalysed and the screams are NOT Zimmermans.

He was screaming for his life.

You glibly defend the man who murdered him all because the young man was black.

ANOTHER broad conclusion; maybe the victim was too scared to think rationally, maybe the victim didn't call out HELP either. Zimmerman's account is all there is, besides a few second witnesses.

What the hell do you gain by trashing a dead boy?

can you tell us how long you will be spitting on his family as well as his grave?

the tapes have been profressionally ayalysed and the screams are NOT Zimmermans.

LISTEN I know how you will spam a thread when you can't make your point. I am going to say this one time. It does not matter what the "expert" say. What matters is what a person would do. A person is not just going to yell help the way the person was yelling if they are threaten with a gun they are going to be yelling something about a gun. He has a gun help he's going to shoot me help.
Face it what happen does not appear the person was being threaten by someone with a gun.
Now continue with your spamage.

ANOTHER broad conclusion; maybe the victim was too scared to think rationally, maybe the victim didn't call out HELP either. Zimmerman's account is all there is, besides a few second witnesses.

And he's going to yell he's got a gun.

Trayvon's parents insist it was him. They are his parents. I expect that. As far as their statements being evidence that would prove it was him, it's not.

Of course Trayvon parents will say that. According to them and the pictures Trayvon was still 12 years old. wearing that football uniform with the baby face.

Maybe he was screaming after he got shot...right?

And he's going to yell he's got a gun.

I don't think we can rationally expect him to yell anything about a gun... it appears that it all happened very quickly.

We do have independent witnesses who confirm it was Zimmerman calling for help. We have the parents (hardly independent) saying it was their son. We have a couple of 'experts' (who did not compare the voice clip to any recording of Trayvon) saying that it was Trayvon. Call me skeptical but how does one analyze a tape without using a comparison to the actual person you claim that voice to be?

Zimmerman's account is not 'all there is'. There are several independent witnesses... who appear to back up Zimmerman's account.

We do have independent witnesses who confirm it was Zimmerman calling for help. We have the parents (hardly independent) saying it was their son. We have a couple of 'experts' (who did not compare the voice clip to any recording of Trayvon) saying that it was Trayvon. Call me skeptical but how does one analyze a tape without using a comparison to the actual person you claim that voice to be?

Agreed; only the SP can decide to make use of this or not, in making her decision.

Agreed; only the SP can decide to make use of this or not, in making her decision.

I'm not prepared to take a side on this until there is hard evidence one way or the other. I feel sorry for both families... but we really need to calmly wait for the due process to ensure that we:

a. do not allow a guilty person to get away with killing another individual.
and
b. do not railroad an innocent man into prison just to satisfy the race baiter.

Seems quite rational to me... but then, I am rational.... the TruthMockers of the world are not rational.

why dont you guys just go dig him out of his grave and hang in a tree like you really want to do.

Zimmerman's account is not 'all there is'. There are several independent witnesses... who appear to back up Zimmerman's account.

TRAYVON'Saccount is not all there because hes fucking dead.

Forum List

Back