New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

you people on the right seem to have NO IDEA how prejudicial your whole approach to this case is.

You just keep trashing the victim and giving EVERY fucking excuse you can think of to make it OK for some guy on the street to put a bullet in his chest for being outside at dusk.

You defend so hardily a man with NO authority to be on the streets looking for people to try and be the Boss of.

Zimmerman had NO authority to police the area.

Trayvon had a right to be where he was and a right to be alive.

Trayvon's parents insist it was him. They are his parents. I expect that. As far as their statements being evidence that would prove it was him, it's not.

Of course Trayvon parents will say that. According to them and the pictures Trayvon was still 12 years old. wearing that football uniform with the baby face.

To his mother, Trayon weighs 8 pounds and suckles at her breast. I expect that. I know what families go through. I know parents who heard a recording of someone screaming for help. They insisted it was their daughter. It was actually a recording of a man trapped in a burning car. When people feel strongly enough about something, they hear what they want to hear. Maybe they hear what the need to hear.

I have asked this question several times in those Trayvon Martin threads which has yet to be answered, so I will ask the question in a separate thread.

In the video where you can hear someone yelling help some say it's Trayvon yelling others say it Zimmerman.
So here's the question If it's Trayvon yelling for help why is he yelling just help? Why didn't he yell help he has a gun help he's going to shoot me? Can anyone answer this question logically?

How do you know he didn't? The woman called 911 after she heard the screams for help. That means some time and screams occurred before we even hear them.

I'm surprised anyone called 911 after hearing screams for help! Most of the time screams for help are completely ignored.

the tapes have been profressionally ayalysed and the screams are NOT Zimmermans.

He was screaming for his life.

You glibly defend the man who murdered him all because the young man was black.

ANOTHER broad conclusion; maybe the victim was too scared to think rationally, maybe the victim didn't call out HELP either. Zimmerman's account is all there is, besides a few second witnesses.

And he's going to yell he's got a gun.

So you believe the woman who called 911 was prescient? She called because she hear the cries for help. You have no idea what was said between the time the woman heard the screams, decided to call 911, and the time that we hear those screams.

I'm surprised anyone called 911 after hearing screams for help! Most of the time screams for help are completely ignored.

You ought to move to a better neighborhood. When we have an outside commotion, and I wind up calling 911 (thank God it's very rare), the operator is usually ticked because 10 or so of my neighbors have already called.

There was an interview of (or statement by) the national group or whatever (sorry, fading fast here) that essentially said Zimmerman broke their rules (having a gun on him, following the person). The woman who helped set up this particular complex' watch group said basically the same thing.

Here we go again. Was Zimmerman on patrol? If he was not on patrol how can he break the rules? If he was not on patrol are you saying that as a law abiding citizen he is not allowed to arm himself when he leaves his home?

I'm saying what THEY stated.

Did Zimmerman tell the dispatcher he was neighborhood patrol? Did he tell the officers on scene? I can't remember.

Dear God ... back to that damned link ...

how fucking sick is the right ?

as sick as all the threads you start to justify a 28 year old man gunning down a boy at night so he can feel like a cop.

You are jsut sure Trayvon is better off dead.

ANOTHER broad conclusion; maybe the victim was too scared to think rationally, maybe the victim didn't call out HELP either. Zimmerman's account is all there is, besides a few second witnesses.

Zimmerman's account is not 'all there is'. There are several independent witnesses... who appear to back up Zimmerman's account.

TRAYVON'Saccount is not all there because hes fucking dead.

Yes, he is. And nothing you say or do is gonna make him less dead.... including railroading an innocent man into being guilty. Right now, we don't know whether Zimmerman is guilty or not.... at least, no one with the IQ above that of a rock - granted, that excludes you.

how fucking sick is the right ?

as sick as all the threads you start to justify a 28 year old man gunning down a boy at night so he can feel like a cop.

You are jsut sure Trayvon is better off dead.

I'm impressed that you actually use his name.... that's an improvement from the 'dead black child' that you used previously.

I don't think we can rationally expect him to yell anything about a gun... it appears that it all happened very quickly.

We do have independent witnesses who confirm it was Zimmerman calling for help. We have the parents (hardly independent) saying it was their son. We have a couple of 'experts' (who did not compare the voice clip to any recording of Trayvon) saying that it was Trayvon. Call me skeptical but how does one analyze a tape without using a comparison to the actual person you claim that voice to be?

We do have independent witnesses who confirm it was Zimmerman calling for help.

Yes I agree. However, I was making an attempt to look at it from a different angle so the lynch mob could realize how wrong they are.

We do have independent witnesses who confirm it was Zimmerman calling for help. We have the parents (hardly independent) saying it was their son. We have a couple of 'experts' (who did not compare the voice clip to any recording of Trayvon) saying that it was Trayvon. Call me skeptical but how does one analyze a tape without using a comparison to the actual person you claim that voice to be?

Agreed; only the SP can decide to make use of this or not, in making her decision.

I'm not prepared to take a side on this until there is hard evidence one way or the other. I feel sorry for both families... but we really need to calmly wait for the due process to ensure that we:

a. do not allow a guilty person to get away with killing another individual.
and
b. do not railroad an innocent man into prison just to satisfy the race baiter.

Seems quite rational to me... but then, I am rational.... the TruthMockers of the world are not rational.
If I felt he was guilty I would say it. From what evidence we have been shown I don't see it. I am pretty sure the police has not released all the evidence they have. They never do.

I don't think we can rationally expect him to yell anything about a gun... it appears that it all happened very quickly.

We do have independent witnesses who confirm it was Zimmerman calling for help.

Yes I agree. However, I was making an attempt to look at it from a different angle so the lynch mob could realize how wrong they are.

I don't understand why people are so desperate to create a crisis out of it. Can't we just wait for the investigation to finish and then decide who is guilty of what - assuming anyone is guilty of anything. Seems to me, people select the facts that best suit their preconceived ideas of what happened.... and that, to me, is fucking dangerous.

Forum List

Back