New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

You have mental problems if you think "Fucking Punks" is "Fucking Coons"

FUCKING PUNKS!!!
It doesn't really matter if he said coons or punks. What matters is that he made a bad judgement that enabled him to pull the trigger.

He saw a black teen and thought "bad guy."

Indeed..though its probably not completely based on racism...it could probably be any number of stereotypes that could potentially trigger his paranoia

FUCKING PUNKS!!!
It doesn't really matter if he said coons or punks. What matters is that he made a bad judgement that enabled him to pull the trigger.

His first comment to the dispatcher was "we had some recent break ins in my neighborhood and their is a real suspicious guy." And the guy ran and came back and jumped Zimmerman.

FUCKING PUNKS!!!

Indeed..though its probably not completely based on racism...it could probably be any number of stereotypes that could potentially trigger his paranoia

It's all about the race with you just like white people can't break into home, isn't that right ?

FUCKING PUNKS!!!

Yes, I agree. IMO, he didn't do it for racist reasons, rather he was fooled by his stereotypical beliefs.

FUCKING PUNKS!!!

His first comment to the dispatcher was "we had some recent break ins in my neighborhood

ya you and the rest of the world buddy

and their is a real suspicious guy."

why exactly is he suspicious ?

And the guy ran and came back and jumped Zimmerman.

for what possible motive ?..did he see zimmerman as a real suspicious guy ??

did he decide ..hey I think I will kill a stranger as I drink ice tea and eat candy ?? for what possible motive ?

Eots, what are you so confused about? Zimmerman knows who lives in his neighborhood. This 6'3 black kid is not one of his neighbors, and theres been some recent break ins. Id be suspicious too.

What difference does it make anyway? He suspected something so he went to go ask the person why they were there. All trayvon had to do was either ignore him and keep walking, or tell him where he was going. Trayvon decided to attack him instead, and he got shot. Shit like that happens when you get into violent confrontations randomly.

eots before I comment to your post clean it up. This is the second or third post that you have made on the subject that the quote sequence seems to have messed up.

And they did this in the backseat of a police car...in a few minutes?
er. No.

Let me say that again: No.
I thought the EMT's treated him on the scene ?
Yes. In the backseat of the police car. Read the report.
I might have missed the link to the written report, where the EMT's treated Zimmerman, do you have a link ? I have been following other people's info here, and have been commenting on that info given, otherwise when I think it makes sence, and I have followed a few links here also, but I havn't read the written report by the EMT's as of yet...Thanks

I thought the EMT's treated him on the scene ?
Yes. In the backseat of the police car. Read the report.
I might have missed the link to the written report, where the EMT's treated Zimmerman, do you have a link ? I have been following other people's info here, and have been commenting on that info given, otherwise when I think it makes sence, and I have followed a few links here also, but I havn't read the written report by the EMT's as of yet...Thanks
There is no written report of the EMT's available.

The Police report (all we have) notes he was treated in the backseat of the police car.
PARTIAL POLICE REPORT:

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Twin Lakes Shooting Initial Report.pdfhttp://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

In case people missed it, the police released 6 separate videos of Zimmerman at the Police Station. Amounting to over 6 minutes there.
SPD Security Cams.wmv - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WWDNbQUgm4&feature=youtu.be
That came from the Sanford PD website:

City of Sanford

Yes most have seen that video. But enhanced photos from that video showed a cut too Zimmerman's head and swelling around the nose and eyes on his face.

enhanced meaning closeup and focused on one area not edited or altered

How did you get that out of his post?

thats true, I am assuming because of his racist overtones that by suspicious and never seen before he means a person of color..especially as he had to follow him before mentioning any specific behavior that one could consider suspicious ...so what exactly was suspicious before you followed this person ?

He later said the guy was white....care to eat some crow?

FUCKING PUNKS!!!

YOu did notice that one of his friends (Zimmerman's) speaking out on his behalf is black, right?

Here's an interesting turn of events that shoots a big hole in Zimmerman's story.

It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

As the Trayvon Martin controversy splinters into a debate about self-defense, a central question remains: Who was heard crying for help on a 911 call in the moments before the teen was shot?

A leading expert in the field of forensic voice identification sought to answer that question by analyzing the recordings for the Orlando Sentinel.

His result: It was not George Zimmerman who called for help.

Many more details in the story. It's not one, but two experts, working apart, and in different parts of the country, that came to this conclusion.

Last edited:
Eye witness on 911 tape renders CNN expert as useless political trash. The 2 witnesses are impartial eye witnesses & will trump all other bullshit from the peanut gallery. Emphasis on NUT!

What did the percentage of probability come back on Trayvon's voice Mr. Expert Testifier ?

Did they have a sample of his voice, prior to the screams for help? Too bad Treyvor can't give them one. The more significant thing is, two experts hold to a scientific certainty, that it's not Zimmerman's voice.

Here's an interesting turn of events that shoots a big hole in Zimmerman's story.

As the Trayvon Martin controversy splinters into a debate about self-defense, a central question remains: Who was heard crying for help on a 911 call in the moments before the teen was shot?

A leading expert in the field of forensic voice identification sought to answer that question by analyzing the recordings for the Orlando Sentinel.

Many more details in the story. It's not one, but two experts, working apart, and in different parts of the country, that came to this conclusion.

Holy fucking shit we no longer need witnesses let's just tell them to stay home and hire us some experts.:cuckoo:

Holy fucking shit we no longer need witnesses let's just tell them to stay home and hire us some experts.:cuckoo:

You have a witness. The woman who was on 911, when the screams for help were heard along with the shot being fired into the boys chest, and recorded on the 911 tape.

Last edited:
What did the percentage of probability come back on Trayvon's voice Mr. Expert Testifier ?

Did they have a sample of his voice, prior to the screams for help? Too bad Treyvor can't give them one. The more significant thing is, two experts hold to a scientific certainty, that it's not Zimmerman's voice.

Exactly. From your link:

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

Almost 50% match. Need both voices to do percentage matches.

Forum List

Back