New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

because he said on the 911 tape....he is getting away, they always get away

No he said fucking asshole always get away. talks a little more then he said he's running Zimmerman leaves his vehicle. They talk a little more then dispatcher ask if he was following him dispatcher told him he didn't have to Zimmerman said OK / Dispatcher asked him his name he said George ........He ran. Dispatcher ask him his last name and they talk about where Zimmerman was to meet with the police.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL72w4xiTVU"]Trayvon Martin News [SHOCKING FULL] Murder Caught on Tape | Killed By George Zimmerman 911 Call #1 - YouTube[/ame]
Trayvon got away and then came back.

a real suspicious guy looks ..like he is up to no good ..this guy looks like he is up to no good or on drugs or something..its raining and he is just walking around looking about...he is here now he is just staring ..looking at he house...now he is just staring at me...now he is coming toward me... he has his hands in his waist band and hes a black male ..late teens somethings wrong with ..him he is coming to.. check me out he has ..something in his hands..I dont know what his deal is ..get an officer over here ,,these assholes always... get away...shit he is running...he ran...can you have them call me and I will tell them where I am at ?

wow, what a histrionic little drama queen...clearly he has the security guard wannabe cop syndrome..seeking attention ..from neighbors and police as..a hero

Boy that's not what I got out of that.

no he said fucking asshole always get away. Talks a little more then he said he's running zimmerman leaves his vehicle. They talk a little more then dispatcher ask if he was following him dispatcher told him he didn't have to zimmerman said ok / dispatcher asked him his name he said george ........he ran. Dispatcher ask him his last name and they talk about where zimmerman was to meet with the police.
trayvon martin news [shocking full] murder caught on tape | killed by george zimmerman 911 call #1 - youtube
trayvon got away and then came back.

a real suspicious guy looks ..like he is up to no good ..this guy looks like he is up to no good or on drugs or something..its raining and he is just walking around looking about...he is here now he is just staring ..looking at he house...now he is just staring at me...now he is coming toward me... He has his hands in his waist band and hes a black male ..late teens somethings wrong with ..him he is coming to.. check me out he has ..something in his hands..i dont know what his deal is ..get an officer over here ,,these assholes always... Get away...shit he is running...he ran...can you have them call me and i will tell them where i am at ?

Wow, what a histrionic little drama queen...clearly he has the security guard wannabe cop syndrome..seeking attention ..from neighbors and police as..a hero

boy that's not what i got out of that.

some how that does not surprise me given you own melodramatic tendencies

You have mental problems if you think "Fucking Punks" is "Fucking Coons"

FUCKING PUNKS!!!

Glad we have that out of the way now.

Did you actually listen to that youtube? Did you notice how KissMy changed the title from the version on youtube?

Did you listen to the video Kissmny posted? Guess you didn't. Oh and since the video I posted has been the best sounding one you can tell what's going on.
As Kissmy posted

Glad we have that out of the way now.

Did you actually listen to that youtube? Did you notice how KissMy changed the title from the version on youtube?

Did you listen to the video Kissmny posted? Guess you didn't. Oh and since the video I posted has been the best sounding one you can tell what's going on.
As Kissmy posted

I COULD GIVE A RATS ASS IF THE SCREWBALL MUTTERED COON OR NOT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdK7Lirngg]The "Red Herring" Fallacy - YouTube[/ame]

As Kissmy posted

I COULD GIVE A RATS ASS IF THE SCREWBALL MUTTERED COON OR NOT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdK7Lirngg]The "Red Herring" Fallacy - YouTube[/ame]

You may not care but it seems others do. In my opinion if they can prove he said "fucking coons" it will give some validations to their assertion that the shooting was racially motivated.

did you listen to the video kissmny posted? Guess you didn't. Oh and since the video i posted has been the best sounding one you can tell what's going on.
As kissmy posted

i could give a rats ass if the screwball muttered coon or not

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdk7lirngg]the "red herring" fallacy - youtube[/ame]

you may not care but it seems others do. In my opinion if they can prove he said "fucking coons" it will give some validations to their assertion that the shooting was racially motivated.

oh I am sure the screwball was capable of offing slim shady almost as easy as a black kid..basically any profile that fit his paranoid delusions would suffice..

i could give a rats ass if the screwball muttered coon or not

the "red herring" fallacy - youtube

you may not care but it seems others do. In my opinion if they can prove he said "fucking coons" it will give some validations to their assertion that the shooting was racially motivated.

oh I am sure the screwball was capable of offing slim shady almost as easy as a black kid..basically any profile that fit his paranoid delusions would suffice..

If you lived in a neighborhood that had a rash of break ins and you saw a a person that you hadn't seen before walking around and acting suspicious you would do the same.
Hell a while back I saw this guy walking in my neighborhood that I hadn't saw before acting strangely so I watched him walking down the road until he disappeared which was about a 100 feet away, so I walk in that direction, he was looking in my neighbors window, which she wasn't home. I asked him what in the hell he was doing, he said looking for an outside hose bibb to get some water. I told him get his ass out of her yard and I better never catch his ass around here. He hasn't been back.

If you lived in a neighborhood that had a rash of break ins and you saw a a person that you hadn't seen before walking around and acting suspicious you would do the same.

acting suspicious is a generic meaningless term and I see people I have never seen before everyday

Hell a while back I saw this guy walking in my neighborhood that I hadn't saw before acting strangely so I watched him walking down the road until he disappeared which was about a 100 feet away, so I walk in that direction,he was looking in my neighbors window, which she wasn't home. I asked him what in the hell he was doing, he said looking for an outside hose bibb to get some water. I told him get his ass out of her yard and I better never catch his ass around here. He hasn't been back.

so white people dont break into houses ?

acting suspicious is a generic meaningless term and I see people I have never seen before everyday

Hell a while back I saw this guy walking in my neighborhood that I hadn't saw before acting strangely so I watched him walking down the road until he disappeared which was about a 100 feet away, so I walk in that direction,he was looking in my neighbors window, which she wasn't home. I asked him what in the hell he was doing, he said looking for an outside hose bibb to get some water. I told him get his ass out of her yard and I better never catch his ass around here. He hasn't been back.

How did you get that out of his post?

He was white.

thats true, I am assuming because of his racist overtones that by suspicious and never seen before he means a person of color..especially as he had to follow him before mentioning any specific behavior that one could consider suspicious ...so what exactly was suspicious before you followed this person ?

thats true, I am assuming because of his racist overtones that by suspicious and never seen before he means a person of color..especially as he had to follow him before mentioning any specific behavior that one could consider suspicious ...so what exactly was suspicious before you followed this person ?

My racist overtones? Have you once thought it was your racist thinking that made you think that? Where did I mention race until you made that silly comment.

And yes it was a white guy.

so what exactly was suspicious before you followed this person ?..I often hear this term and most often it is based on some form of prejudice..profiling .racism and rarely on any specific behavior
:rolleyes:

I've made several phone calls to the police based on suspicious persons in my neighborhood or near me. Maybe a dozen times in my life. Only once was it a black guy. All times, it was behavior that prompted the call.

My racist overtones? Have you once thought it was your racist thinking that made you think that? Where did I mention race until you made that silly comment.

And yes it was a white guy.

I took one of kiss my post to be yours ,my apologies

Forum List

Back