🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New World Government will create equality for working man & eliminate welfare states

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
We got ALL kinds of SPECIAL people: We got LIBERALS, who want to help the poor people by redistributing the wealth, we got CONSERVATIVES, who UNDERSTAND that AMERICA is about minding your own BUSINESS..., AND supporting the military, which is needed today mostly to protect NOT the borders, but THOSE, who stick their noses into OTHER nation's business, all over the world - very clever. Then we got our CHRISTIANS, THEY worship the LIVING GOD, who lived 2000 years ago, AND IS COMING BACK, some time in the future (so watch out), And then we got the JEWS, who are god's chosen people - you CAN'T get any more special than that, And then of course there's Muslims, the religion of PEACE - if you don't like WARS, convert to Islam and go help ISIS in the middle east to fight abuse of the non Muslims. YES, ALL these people are very SPECIAL. And as an ordinary man, you may CONNECT with them if you are talking face to FACE, DIRECTLY, but then they all go back home, pick up the remote, turn on their television and connect with their ROOTS again. And THAT is where the connection ENDS. So I figured, whacky YES, but the ONLY WAY for me to get through to humanity is to become special TOO, so I pronounce myself to be the leader of the WORLD, I am now SPECIAL, just like you all. we are all on the SAME PAGE now

Let us not discriminate against each other, we are no better than each other, flattery is what has been used to destroy nations, it is what a pedophile uses to gain a confidence of a child. Take away welfare from a family, give them instead a piece of land to work on, to build a house on, minimize their property taxes so that they are not under constant pressure to serve the state of international establishment, and very soon, instead of fat, ignorant, arrogant welfare recipients, you will have decent people who work for their living, value labor of others, and are decent people. THIS is my dream for the world and it CAN NOT be achieved in any one nation for the reasons I have previously explained. this IS possible, especially today. You expect me to appreciate and honor US military - US military can be put to good use instead of creating unrest in the middle east, from which oligarch and welfare class benefits - what can all you republican patriots say about what followed George Bush and his Middle east nation building? Obama that you despise is what followed. You can not ignore this reality.

The world is ours, and if we do not create a new world government, one already has been created for us which excludes us from any sort of decision making process, we are merely welfare recipients ALL of us, including me who work with a shovel near the concrete mixer - because the establishment, having the power that it has, can now suppress any of our businesses, it does not need to answer to the people as a real government would, you have all sorts of secret "government" organizations, you have a shadow world government, and that is who without knowing, the US military serves to protect - and when the men in Nevada decided to protect an old rancher, they were compared to terrorists by BOTH the government and the media. They got us hating each other, and the poor saw nothing but a millionaire to hate. Our nation and the world needs a reset. I suggest you reconsider your stance against the new world government that I am attempting to create, we must eliminate ignorance, international banking cartel all over the world, and if anyone here has a bigger vision than what is allowed on the main stream media, take a closer look at this site: New World Government - an Alternative to the New World Order

So, you are calling on everyone to be individuals yet espouse the creation of a new world government?

I admire your energy and zeal, but you are all over the map. Try to narrow your focus a bit.

So, you are calling on everyone to be individuals yet espouse the creation of a new world government?

I admire your energy and zeal, but you are all over the map. Try to narrow your focus a bit.
I don't understand your point, how does individualism conflict with new world government?

As far as me being all over the map, you may say I am all over the map because I speak out against liberals AND against conservatives. does THAT make me all over the map also?

I don't understand your point, how does individualism conflict with new world government?
Individualism and Autonomy is in direct opposition to World Government.

One person having too much power in a single country is bad enough but put that one person in charge of the Whole World and watch a new Dark Age take shape.

As far as me being all over the map, you may say I am all over the map because I speak out against liberals AND against conservatives. does THAT make me all over the map also?

No. I dig that part.

You put forth too many thoughts and ideas and statements in a single post. That makes it a bit difficult to read and interpret what you are saying.

We got ALL kinds of SPECIAL people: We got LIBERALS, who want to help the poor people by redistributing the wealth, we got CONSERVATIVES, who UNDERSTAND that AMERICA is about minding your own BUSINESS..., AND supporting the military, which is needed today mostly to protect NOT the borders, but THOSE, who stick their noses into OTHER nation's business, all over the world - very clever. Then we got our CHRISTIANS, THEY worship the LIVING GOD, who lived 2000 years ago, AND IS COMING BACK, some time in the future (so watch out), And then we got the JEWS, who are god's chosen people - you CAN'T get any more special than that, And then of course there's Muslims, the religion of PEACE - if you don't like WARS, convert to Islam and go help ISIS in the middle east to fight abuse of the non Muslims. YES, ALL these people are very SPECIAL. And as an ordinary man, you may CONNECT with them if you are talking face to FACE, DIRECTLY, but then they all go back home, pick up the remote, turn on their television and connect with their ROOTS again. And THAT is where the connection ENDS. So I figured, whacky YES, but the ONLY WAY for me to get through to humanity is to become special TOO, so I pronounce myself to be the leader of the WORLD, I am now SPECIAL, just like you all. we are all on the SAME PAGE now

Let us not discriminate against each other, we are no better than each other, flattery is what has been used to destroy nations, it is what a pedophile uses to gain a confidence of a child. Take away welfare from a family, give them instead a piece of land to work on, to build a house on, minimize their property taxes so that they are not under constant pressure to serve the state of international establishment, and very soon, instead of fat, ignorant, arrogant welfare recipients, you will have decent people who work for their living, value labor of others, and are decent people. THIS is my dream for the world and it CAN NOT be achieved in any one nation for the reasons I have previously explained. this IS possible, especially today. You expect me to appreciate and honor US military - US military can be put to good use instead of creating unrest in the middle east, from which oligarch and welfare class benefits - what can all you republican patriots say about what followed George Bush and his Middle east nation building? Obama that you despise is what followed. You can not ignore this reality.

The world is ours, and if we do not create a new world government, one already has been created for us which excludes us from any sort of decision making process, we are merely welfare recipients ALL of us, including me who work with a shovel near the concrete mixer - because the establishment, having the power that it has, can now suppress any of our businesses, it does not need to answer to the people as a real government would, you have all sorts of secret "government" organizations, you have a shadow world government, and that is who without knowing, the US military serves to protect - and when the men in Nevada decided to protect an old rancher, they were compared to terrorists by BOTH the government and the media. They got us hating each other, and the poor saw nothing but a millionaire to hate. Our nation and the world needs a reset. I suggest you reconsider your stance against the new world government that I am attempting to create, we must eliminate ignorance, international banking cartel all over the world, and if anyone here has a bigger vision than what is allowed on the main stream media, take a closer look at this site: New World Government - an Alternative to the New World Order
That is the line the antichrist will use.

One person having too much power in a single country is bad enough but put that one person in charge of the Whole World and watch a new Dark Age take shape.
WHICH one person are you talking about? a career politician? a welfare recipient? ex federal reserve bank chairman? or a working man who only wants to set things straight and who intends to go back to work in front of his concrete mixer? I have no books to sell like Bill Clinton, no speeches to make, no TV shows to run, but anyone who DOES, and is therefor more influential than an average working man like me, CAN NOT possibly have interest of a nation as a whole at heart, because they ALL PROFIT from division.

WHICH one person are you talking about? a career politician? a welfare recipient? ex federal reserve bank chairman? or a working man who only wants to set things straight and who intends to go back to work in front of his concrete mixer? I have no books to sell like Bill Clinton, no speeches to make, no TV shows to run, but anyone who DOES, and is therefor more influential than an average working man like me, CAN NOT possibly have interest of a nation as a whole at heart, because they ALL PROFIT from division.

Go preach to the leftist Zombies... they will suck your butt juice over a one world centralized government. NOT ONE Conservative will.. See ya.

WHICH one person are you talking about? a career politician? a welfare recipient? ex federal reserve bank chairman? or a working man who only wants to set things straight and who intends to go back to work in front of his concrete mixer?
Whatever Psychopath wants to be in charge of all of it.

This is why we have autonomous countries, borders, cultures, languages and in the USA, States. So that no ONE PERSON can control it all.

AND if one of those countries or states starts to fail the neighboring countries and states won't suffer the huge influx of refugees.

Whoever wants to erase all that are the Tyrants.

Go preach to the leftist Zombies... they will suck your butt juice over a one world centralized government. NOT ONE Conservative will.. See ya.
How much do you want to bet that if you actually read my web site, you will be on MY side?

And one leader is needed NOT to hold any kind of military or political POWER as we have been brainwashed into believing, but ONLY to unite the people, to give power BACK to the people, without power people have NO CHOICE but to become ignorant. As a founder of this movement I urge you take a closer look for yourself: We are being constantly compared with new world order and the international bankers, but we state clearly that we stand for reduction in taxation, much greater even than what is proposed by Libertarians; we are being accused of attempting to establish a dictatorship, but we not only explain how elections are now being rigged all over the world so that the establishment can remain in power against the will of majority, but we firmly express our stand calling for the need of negative vote option in all elections, which is the only way to prevent popularity contests presented as elections, where the establishment picks a few of it's trusted friends, publicizes them as candidates and calls them opposition.

To Nationalists:

Let's say you manage to create a new government for your nation, or you liberate your nation. Everything decided locally, by the people, controls it's own money supply, no outside interference, government that represents interests of YOUR people, not some outside bankers....BEAUTIFUL... But let us look at a bigger picture of what will happen NEXT.... Not long after your revolution, international bankers from some other nation will sneak in and begin bribing your officials, not with your own money, but with unlimited goodies that they can get in other nations (for their unlimited money). And long story short, the history will very soon REPEAT itself - now YOU may come out as a winner and a hero for the time being, for liberating your nation, you may go into history books, but in reality, you achieve NOTHING....AND I.....(and I think most other people) prefer to live under the corruption that we have now, than to have to go through all the turbulence, and essentially for nothing. (we've seen it all before)

Now if you are SERIOUS about bringing change, ending corruption, the scheme of international bankers - you will stop talking about nationalism, about your nation, you will stop trying to look like a patriot, and you will be honest enough to realize that this disease can only can only be eliminated WORLD WIDE, and not in any one nation. because no one nation is strong enough to defend itself against this disease of international bankers

What do we want from the people like you?

There is nothing you can do for this movement at the moment other than to fiercely publicize it: keep mentioning it, keep criticizing it, keep questioning it, show your concern for it and ignore all the political bait that springs out on their establishment, the so called “independent” media.

Whatever Psychopath wants to be in charge of all of it.

This is why we have autonomous countries, borders, cultures, languages and in the USA, States. So that no ONE PERSON can control it all.

AND if one of those countries or states starts to fail the neighboring countries and states won't suffer the huge influx of refugees.

Whoever wants to erase all that are the Tyrants.
I refer you to paragraph 3B of the newworldgovernment.net web site:

And one leader is needed NOT to hold any kind of military or political POWER as we have been brainwashed into believing, but ONLY to unite the people, to give power BACK to the people, without power people have NO CHOICE but to become ignorant. As a founder of this movement I urge you take a closer look for yourself: We are being constantly compared with new world order and the international bankers, but we state clearly that we stand for reduction in taxation, much greater even than what is proposed by Libertarians; we are being accused of attempting to establish a dictatorship, but we not only explain how elections are now being rigged all over the world so that the establishment can remain in power against the will of majority, but we firmly express our stand calling for the need of negative vote option in all elections, which is the only way to prevent popularity contests presented as elections, where the establishment picks a few of it's trusted friends, publicizes them as candidates and calls them opposition.

I seriously suggest you go live in Communist China for a few years before tying to talk the rest of us into your so called utopia. You have NO Clue as to which you speak like you are a know it all.
Do you really think all those out in the rice fields choose to work there?? You are assigned your profession based on "The Test". Don't pass the test you belong in the rice field....Pass the test then you are evaluated as to what you will be doing for the rest of your life. Not by your own choice the government decides what your profession will be.
If you listen very carefully to Obama his latest ideas on education are Not everyone needs to go to college. Some will do well with CC & others in trade schools. What do those words mean...What do You have to offer the collective as it's all about the collective. You are no longer an individual making your own choices. It's about what positions need filling. Common core is not about education It's about evaluating where each kid from a young age will be best served in deciding how he/she will best contribute to the collective.
Not a new idea...It's the way things have been done in China since the cultural revolution.
We've got this thing called Freedom of choice. I choose to continue to live a free life...

Last edited:

What will Sudan and Zimbabwe be called upon to contribute...a new lunar module?

Your first thread on this ridiculous idea was a fail.
This one is now simply you trolling....

I seriously suggest you go live in Communist China for a few years before tying to talk the rest of us into your so called utopia. You have NO Clue as to which you speak like you are a know it all.
1. Do you really think all those out in the rice fields choose to work there?? You are assigned your profession based on "The Test". Don't pass the test you belong in the rice field....Pass the test then you are evaluated as to what you will be doing for the rest of your life. Not by your own choice the government decides what your profession will be.
2. If you listen very carefully to Obama his latest ideas on education are Not everyone needs to go to college. Some will do well with CC & others in trade schools. What do those words mean...What do You have to offer the collective as it's all about the collective. You are no longer an individual making your own choices. It's about what positions need filling. Common core is not about education It's about evaluating where each kid from a young age will be best served in deciding how he/she will best contribute to the collective.
Not a new idea...It's the way things have been done in China since the cultural revolution.
We've got this thing called Freedom of choice. I choose to continue to live a free life...
1. People working in rice fields in China deserve no less than people on welfare in America, what your point is I do not understand, but I should add that a lot of "professions" in the so called free world are absolutely useless and even harmful to humanity in general, and working in rice fields is not one of those professions.

2. I can not listen carefully to Obama, because I already know everything I need to know about him before he even got selected - just his name alone, at the time US was at war with Afghanistan to catch Osama and Iraq to catch Hussein, Hussein Osama, tells me all I need to know, and if you respect that Nobel peace prize winner, see this video:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back