🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Years Plans???

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I was going to bring over a few of the local belly dancers who are into Gorean life-style and we were going to go out and capture us a few sex slaves.......You know, just to ring in the new year on a happy note......

But I think I'll probably just sleep......

What is everyone doing for New Years.

I plan on taking the family (wife and 4 kids) to the Kalihari indoor waterpark at Wisconsin Dells! It's becoming a tradition. We meet up with a few other family friends and my brother-in-law (when he has his kids) comes along.

It's a ton of fun!

Kalahari Waterparks, Resorts & Conventions ? Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin ? Indoor Waterpark

What about you?

That will be fun! No New Year's Eve plans, we're going to my sister's house for football fun and food on New Year's Day.

I was going to bring over a few of the local belly dancers who are into Gorean life-style and we were going to go out and capture us a few sex slaves.......You know, just to ring in the new year on a happy note......

Your second thought sounds like a winner. The first seems like work.

Your second thought sounds like a winner. The first seems like work.
Well, I've always been one to 'throw' Myself into My work.....but that was when I was a much younger lad.....hehe....

Just another day to me. Nothing planned except hanging out here, maybe watching some youtube.

Let's see ... if I can get myself in gear before I go to work tomorrow, I think I'll make a little run over to Oak Ridge where booze can be bought legally in this county. Don't think I've had anything to drink since May. Will need to stop at a grocery store because my little 96 year old lady is stressed at her lack of blackeyed peas for New Year's day. Maybe I should get a half dozen cans of the things for me since they're supposed to bring good luck in the New Year. Will go to work at my little lady's house, come home a couple hours (and go to OR and grocery store if I can't get myself in gear earlier in the morning), go back to my little lady's house for an hour long check in with her, then come home for the night.

Then I will have a couple drinks and text my SO a message at midnight. HE, unlike me, will be pulling a 24 hour shift.

nothing planned at all. Just taking care of my wife and daughter and sleeping in wednesday.

Going to give my son a nap so he can stay up and ring in the New Years. We are also going to go play cards and eat with my parents and some family friends. And I will wake up on New Year hang over free, should be great.

I plan on taking the family (wife and 4 kids) to the Kalihari indoor waterpark at Wisconsin Dells! It's becoming a tradition. We meet up with a few other family friends and my brother-in-law (when he has his kids) comes along.

It's a ton of fun!

Kalahari Waterparks, Resorts & Conventions ? Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin ? Indoor Waterpark

What about you?

I'll be up at 4.30am to go to work - but its not all bad. Public holiday means I get double rates - $36 an hour. :)

It's a ton of fun!

What about you?

I'll be up at 4.30am to go to work - but its not all bad. Public holiday means I get double rates - $36 an hour. :)

I always liked working holidays too for that reason. Grab some coffee in the morning and psych yourself up, working for double pay is a good thing. :)

Going to give my son a nap so he can stay up and ring in the New Years. We are also going to go play cards and eat with my parents and some family friends. And I will wake up on New Year hang over free, should be great.

That sounds fun too. I just moved back to my hometown but for the last few years in Sandusky, we used to walk down to the corner bar for food and a few drinks. Too cold here this year, I just know I won't want to go out.

working new year's day......so we will mostly lay about and watch the fire and listen to the mean ass kids next door set off fireworks for hours...upsetting my dogs and all....

Don't have plans. Both of us will be working. Thanks Obammy.

Man, you have something bad to say about Obama in every post, even if the post is not about him.

Plans for new years? Hang out with my girls, have my limit of 3 bud lights, and sleep in-maybe till 7:00am or so. haha

Don't have plans. Both of us will be working. Thanks Obammy.

Man, you have something bad to say about Obama in every post, even if the post is not about him.

Plans for new years? Hang out with my girls, have my limit of 3 bud lights, and sleep in-maybe till 7:00am or so. haha

I wish I could sleep in that late. I wake up all through the night, unless I drug myself heavily.

I think I'll pass.

Once you've seen 74 New Year's Eves, you've seen 'em all.

Maybe a small bottle of wine, a game or two of cards (Hand & Foot) and an early bed time with the wife.

We locals who live in tourist economies, have learned to stay home on holiday weekends. It's a good call. Too many thousands of people descend on our area.

Tomorrow, though, it is off to see The Wolf of Wall Street, with two friends. Don't know what to expect, the reviews have been so diverse...:lol: A three hour movie...:eek:

Forum List

Back