New York: Black Muslim Woman Takes Oath As Judge, Swears on Holy Quran

tumblr_ntjrlkM4Xa1u309cfo1_1280_zpstlrytdaz.jpg

Complete BULLSHIT

Look what Shariah does to homosexuals in the middle east while you are spewing crap bout how bad America is in comparison . If a woman is raped she needs four male witnesses to prove her innocence , (yes her Innocence cause most likely she will be charged with infidelity) You should live under Shariah, I really wish that upon you.

Progressive turds are all in with Islam. They hate Christianity more than anything, which is why they are allied with Islamists.

It sure as hell seems that way sometimes, but they would be the most unhappy people ever if they had to live in an Islamic country. go figure

Why don't you enlighten us, and tell us which of the following Muslim majority countries "has a better track record" than most Western countries?

Islam by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

Well, since you found that link, you must realize how fucking wrong you were before. It's telling that you haven't corrected yourself.

As for the list of Muslim-majority countries that have elected female heads of state/government, here are the big ones:

Indonesia
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Turkey
Egypt

LOL, so all these countries have a "better track record" than Western countries? Have fun sending your daughters to school in Pakistan. Whatever happened to Bhutto?

How are things going in Eygpt these days? Maybe we should ask Lara Logan? Or any other of the 98% of foreign females who get sexually harassed while in Egypt? Women in Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkey was once a moderate Muslim country, but they are already sliding towards the batshit crazy Islam, with them supporting ISIS.

What wonderful countries.

I said that they have a better track record than the west when it comes to electing women to their highest offices. I was not making over-arching claims about their countries in general.

Are you going to admit that you were wrong, or are you going to continue to cowardly pretend that it didn't happen?

In other words you take it back. I was saying we should judge Islam based off of Muslim majority countries, you are the one who focused on "elected women". I stand by my statement. The true face of Islam can be found in Muslim countries, were women have few rights and are constantly sexually harassed. They outlaw homosexuality, execute gays, and stone women to death for adulatory. There is virtually no religious freedom in any Muslim country. Non-Muslims have few or no rights, most of the time they are just killed off or flee. And yet you progressives still defend Islam and its 1400 year history of violence, enslavement, rape, and killings.

I know you people hate Christianity with a passion, and your political Agenda forces you to demonize Christianity above all others. The least you can do is be honest about it and admit you support Islamists because you share their hatred of Christianity, capitalism, and white culture.

There's no need for me to "take back" statements that I never made.

On the other hand, this is a statement that you made:

The vast majority of Muslims live in the Middle East and Northern Africa.
A few more in Southeast Asia and Southern Africa.

If you honestly believe any of those countries is more civilized than Western countries, you are welcome to move there.

From the link that you provided, you must know by now that less than 20% of Muslims worldwide live in the Middle East and North Africa, and the "few more" that you mentioned is actually more than 1 billion.

Are you ready to man the fuck up and admit that you were wrong?

Yes, there are many Muslims in SE Asia, but not as many Muslim majority countries. I was also considering countries like Pakistan as ME.
As I stated, if you want to judge Islam, judge it by Muslim majority countries, not ones where they are minorities and are unable to control the government. Even the ones in Asia are batshit crazy with their laws. But, I'm sure you'll keep defending Islam no matter where it is.

Seems ALL muslim's that swear an oath on the Koran are doing so UNCONSTITUTIONALLY, as the Koran, and Sharia is definitely against many things in our Constitution!

moroccoworldnews.com ^ | Dec. 12, 2015 | Karla Dieseldorff
New York--New York Judge Carolyn Walker-Diallo, a Black Muslim woman took oath as a civil court judge in New York on Thursday, while swearing to abide by the U.S. Constitution placing her hand on the Holy Quran. In the United States and the majority of Western countries, politicians and members of the courts are sworn in to their positions while placing their hand on the Holy Bible when they take their oath. However, Judge Walker took her oath respecting the sacred book of her Islamic faith, the Holy Quran, while also wearing a hijab. A video posted on Facebook...

timthumb.php

A muslim that does not understand their own faith.
An oath does not have to be on any thing or can be on something they hold sacred.
Muslims are only supposed to swear to allah, not on the quran Q 3:77, Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.9

An oath does not have to be on a bible, it can be raising a hand and simply promising.

Christians aren't supposed to make any oath at all.

Matthew 5:34 "But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God,35or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is THE CITY OF THE GREAT KING.…

Well, since you found that link, you must realize how fucking wrong you were before. It's telling that you haven't corrected yourself.

As for the list of Muslim-majority countries that have elected female heads of state/government, here are the big ones:

Indonesia
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Turkey
Egypt

LOL, so all these countries have a "better track record" than Western countries? Have fun sending your daughters to school in Pakistan. Whatever happened to Bhutto?

How are things going in Eygpt these days? Maybe we should ask Lara Logan? Or any other of the 98% of foreign females who get sexually harassed while in Egypt? Women in Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkey was once a moderate Muslim country, but they are already sliding towards the batshit crazy Islam, with them supporting ISIS.

I said that they have a better track record than the west when it comes to electing women to their highest offices. I was not making over-arching claims about their countries in general.

Are you going to admit that you were wrong, or are you going to continue to cowardly pretend that it didn't happen?

In other words you take it back. I was saying we should judge Islam based off of Muslim majority countries, you are the one who focused on "elected women". I stand by my statement. The true face of Islam can be found in Muslim countries, were women have few rights and are constantly sexually harassed. They outlaw homosexuality, execute gays, and stone women to death for adulatory. There is virtually no religious freedom in any Muslim country. Non-Muslims have few or no rights, most of the time they are just killed off or flee. And yet you progressives still defend Islam and its 1400 year history of violence, enslavement, rape, and killings.

I know you people hate Christianity with a passion, and your political Agenda forces you to demonize Christianity above all others. The least you can do is be honest about it and admit you support Islamists because you share their hatred of Christianity, capitalism, and white culture.

If you honestly believe any of those countries is more civilized than Western countries, you are welcome to move there.

From the link that you provided, you must know by now that less than 20% of Muslims worldwide live in the Middle East and North Africa, and the "few more" that you mentioned is actually more than 1 billion.

Yes, there are many Muslims in SE Asia, but not as many Muslim majority countries. I was also considering countries like Pakistan as ME.
As I stated, if you want to judge Islam, judge it by Muslim majority countries, not ones where they are minorities and are unable to control the government. Even the ones in Asia are batshit crazy with their laws. But, I'm sure you'll keep defending Islam no matter where it is.

Pointing out your mistakes (or lies, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) is not "defending Islam".

Seems ALL muslim's that swear an oath on the Koran are doing so UNCONSTITUTIONALLY, as the Koran, and Sharia is definitely against many things in our Constitution!

New York--New York Judge Carolyn Walker-Diallo, a Black Muslim woman took oath as a civil court judge in New York on Thursday, while swearing to abide by the U.S. Constitution placing her hand on the Holy Quran. In the United States and the majority of Western countries, politicians and members of the courts are sworn in to their positions while placing their hand on the Holy Bible when they take their oath. However, Judge Walker took her oath respecting the sacred book of her Islamic faith, the Holy Quran, while also wearing a hijab. A video posted on Facebook...

timthumb.php

Bible and Constitution are at odds as well. Shouldn't be getting sworn in on any religious text.

Good for her :)
For practicing her faith by following a CHRISTIAN tradition?

For swearing on something that is meaningful to HER. Why do you folks have such a problem with that?
I have a problem with her implementing Sh'ria law in the courtroom. There's a reason swearing on a Bible has been done for centuries, because our legal system is based on Judeo Christian values. When she sentences Mooslim men to probation for honor killing their daughters, it will become more clear to you.

Or maybe not.
This is as ignorant as it is hateful and wrong.

A Muslim jurist affirming her oath of office with a Koran is neither 'implementing' nor 'advocating' Sh'ria 'law.'
It's a prelude.

Good for her :)
For practicing her faith by following a CHRISTIAN tradition?

For swearing on something that is meaningful to HER. Why do you folks have such a problem with that?
I have a problem with her implementing Sh'ria law in the courtroom. There's a reason swearing on a Bible has been done for centuries, because our legal system is based on Judeo Christian values. When she sentences Mooslim men to probation for honor killing their daughters, it will become more clear to you.

Or maybe not.

She is not implementing Sharia law - that's just stupid.

Why would you force a person to swear on a religious text that has no meaning to them?

Why do you assume she will not be capable of doing her job simply because she is Muslim?

Should we be concerned that a Catholic judge put send clerical pedophiles on probation rather than jail because he's Catholic?

This COUNTRY WAS CREATED BY CHRISTIANS.... get used to that after 200+++ years, you assholes STILL don't understand that!

"New York: Black Muslim Woman Takes Oath As Judge, Swears on Holy Quran"

And?

Let us guess: those in public service should only confirm their oath of office with a 'bible,' including those not Christian.

The bigotry and idiocy of this is remarkable.

Just as idiotic as the notion that there's something 'wrong' with being Muslim.

Nothing wrong with believing women should be slaves with no rights, covered head to toe. Nothing wrong with outlawing being gay?

Judge Islam by middle eastern countries with vast majority Muslim populations, not by the ones pretending to be civilized in a Western country.

You have no idea what that judge believes. You have no justification for your attack.
We do however know what you believe so labeling you as a moron is easy.

This COUNTRY WAS CREATED BY CHRISTIANS.... get used to that after 200+++ years, you assholes STILL don't understand that!

The government and it's judicial system are secular. That's why we don't stone people for adultry, or if a bride is virgin on her wedding night, or worshipping other gods, or disobeying parents.

You just don't get it.

What's laughable is why would you ask someone to make an oath - a binding agreement based on the meaning of the object the person is using to seal the oath - on something that has no meaning to that person? In effect you are rendering the oath meaningless.

Making an oath on a Bible is not a Christian concept - it's a Western concept.

"New York: Black Muslim Woman Takes Oath As Judge, Swears on Holy Quran"

And?

Let us guess: those in public service should only confirm their oath of office with a 'bible,' including those not Christian.

The bigotry and idiocy of this is remarkable.

Just as idiotic as the notion that there's something 'wrong' with being Muslim.

Nothing wrong with believing women should be slaves with no rights, covered head to toe. Nothing wrong with outlawing being gay?

Sounds like you're talking about the Christianity.

The government and it's judicial system are secular. That's why we don't stone people for adultry, or if a bride is virgin on her wedding night, or worshipping other gods, or disobeying parents.

You just don't get it.

What's laughable is why would you ask someone to make an oath - a binding agreement based on the meaning of the object the person is using to seal the oath - on something that has no meaning to that person? In effect you are rendering the oath meaningless.

Then perhaps we should have ALL ELECTED and APPOINTED office holders make their oath on THE CONSTITUTION and BILL OF RIGHTS!

Hey Dumbfuck, only progressives are praising this move. No conservative wants Sharia law or Muslims in any potion of power in the government or judicial system. Progressives want everyone to believe the lie that Muslims are good people that can fit into American society. The only people calling for Muslims to be shamed and kicked out of this country are conservatives. Islam is worse than even Nazism was, and history will show who stood with Islam: progressive c_nts.

Hey Dumbfuck,

She is a qualified American. Why do you have a problem with her?
Solely because she's a Muslim, no other reason, typical of the hate and bigotry practiced by many on the right.

There is nothing wrong with hating Nazism, KKK, or Islam. It doesn't make one a 'bigot'.

I guess hate isn't intolerance.
Too dumb for words.

big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun
  1. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself

You just don't get it.

Then perhaps we should have ALL ELECTED and APPOINTED office holders make their oath on THE CONSTITUTION and BILL OF RIGHTS!

Why not :dunno:

Sorry, you do not get to decided what Holy Books elected officials swear on. You'll get over it.

timthumb.php
And a jewish judge will not take the oath on the goyim bible. Good for her

Why don't you enlighten us, and tell us which of the following Muslim majority countries "has a better track record" than most Western countries?

Islam by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indonesia
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Turkey
Egypt

Probably most Muslims live in Indonesia but even that 20 percent is a pretty large number. Indonesian and Chinese Muslims have their radicals too but nothing close to what Arab culture brings.

below is a link to probably one of the most boring clips ever, muslim and christian relations in Indonesia. Hard to sit through it but still interesting if you like watching people

indonesia muslims and christians - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

Oh that was a bad link, go to Muslims attack christians

It is really going to hurt for me to say this but there is no constitutional requirement to place one's hand on any book when swearing an oath! I've done several searches and it is but a matter of long-standing custom.

The crux is simply one promising to follow a given set of rules - in this case, using the laws of the land in making judicial decisions.

I am willing to bet that, if she begins to decide cases based upon Sharia or Hadiths, they will be overturned and she could face being removed from the bench.

Forum List

Back