New York: Black Muslim Woman Takes Oath As Judge, Swears on Holy Quran

tumblr_ntjrlkM4Xa1u309cfo1_1280_zpstlrytdaz.jpg

Hey Dumbfuck, only progressives are praising this move. No conservative wants Sharia law or Muslims in any potion of power in the government or judicial system. Progressives want everyone to believe the lie that Muslims are good people that can fit into American society. The only people calling for Muslims to be shamed and kicked out of this country are conservatives. Islam is worse than even Nazism was, and history will show who stood with Islam: progressive c_nts.

Hey Dumbfuck,

She is a qualified American. Why do you have a problem with her?
Solely because she's a Muslim, no other reason, typical of the hate and bigotry practiced by many on the right.

There is nothing wrong with hating Nazism, KKK, or Islam. It doesn't make one a 'bigot'.

"New York: Black Muslim Woman Takes Oath As Judge, Swears on Holy Quran"

And?

Let us guess: those in public service should only confirm their oath of office with a 'bible,' including those not Christian.

The bigotry and idiocy of this is remarkable.

Just as idiotic as the notion that there's something 'wrong' with being Muslim.

Nothing wrong with believing women should be slaves with no rights, covered head to toe. Nothing wrong with outlawing being gay?

Judge Islam by middle eastern countries with vast majority Muslim populations, not by the ones pretending to be civilized in a Western country.

Why should we judge Islam based on the middle east? Only about 20% of Muslims worldwide live there.

In the rest of the world, 13 Muslim majority countries have elected a woman to their highest office - a bether track record than most of the Western world.

The vast majority of Muslims live in the Middle East and Northern Africa.
A few more in Southeast Asia and Southern Africa.

If you honestly believe any of those countries is more civilized than Western countries, you are welcome to move there.

There's really nothing more to say to this other than you're incredibly wrong.

Feel free to look it up.

Seems ALL muslim's that swear an oath on the Koran are doing so UNCONSTITUTIONALLY, as the Koran, and Sharia is definitely against many things in our Constitution!

moroccoworldnews.com ^ | Dec. 12, 2015 | Karla Dieseldorff
New York--New York Judge Carolyn Walker-Diallo, a Black Muslim woman took oath as a civil court judge in New York on Thursday, while swearing to abide by the U.S. Constitution placing her hand on the Holy Quran. In the United States and the majority of Western countries, politicians and members of the courts are sworn in to their positions while placing their hand on the Holy Bible when they take their oath. However, Judge Walker took her oath respecting the sacred book of her Islamic faith, the Holy Quran, while also wearing a hijab. A video posted on Facebook...

timthumb.php
I don't see a problem with this. It is her faith, so she swears on it instead of the bible. What if someone was sworn in and is athiest? Or wiccan? Or hindu? Long as she does her job according to our laws and SWEARS to do so via HER spiritual beliefs, I don't really care and nobody else should either.

Of course there is a problem, as she, as a muslim and swearing in on the Koran upholds the tenets of the Koran, and it's SHARIA LAW....

sharia-constitution-comparison.jpg

And?

Let us guess: those in public service should only confirm their oath of office with a 'bible,' including those not Christian.

Nothing wrong with believing women should be slaves with no rights, covered head to toe. Nothing wrong with outlawing being gay?

Judge Islam by middle eastern countries with vast majority Muslim populations, not by the ones pretending to be civilized in a Western country.

Why should we judge Islam based on the middle east? Only about 20% of Muslims worldwide live there.

In the rest of the world, 13 Muslim majority countries have elected a woman to their highest office - a bether track record than most of the Western world.

If you honestly believe any of those countries is more civilized than Western countries, you are welcome to move there.

Feel free to look it up.

Why don't you enlighten us, and tell us which of the following Muslim majority countries "has a better track record" than most Western countries?

Islam by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And?

Feel free to look it up.

Why don't you enlighten us, and tell us which of the following Muslim majority countries "has a better track record" than most Western countries?

:lol:

Well, since you found that link, you must realize how fucking wrong you were before. It's telling that you haven't corrected yourself.

As for the list of Muslim-majority countries that have elected female heads of state/government, here are the big ones:

Indonesia
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Turkey
Egypt

Seems ALL muslim's that swear an oath on the Koran are doing so UNCONSTITUTIONALLY, as the Koran, and Sharia is definitely against many things in our Constitution!

New York--New York Judge Carolyn Walker-Diallo, a Black Muslim woman took oath as a civil court judge in New York on Thursday, while swearing to abide by the U.S. Constitution placing her hand on the Holy Quran. In the United States and the majority of Western countries, politicians and members of the courts are sworn in to their positions while placing their hand on the Holy Bible when they take their oath. However, Judge Walker took her oath respecting the sacred book of her Islamic faith, the Holy Quran, while also wearing a hijab. A video posted on Facebook...

timthumb.php
I don't see a problem with this. It is her faith, so she swears on it instead of the bible. What if someone was sworn in and is athiest? Or wiccan? Or hindu? Long as she does her job according to our laws and SWEARS to do so via HER spiritual beliefs, I don't really care and nobody else should either.

Of course there is a problem, as she, as a muslim and swearing in on the Koran upholds the tenets of the Koran, and it's SHARIA LAW....

It has nothing to do with her job with USA policies and laws. Nothing.

Catholics, Jews, now Muslims – the nativism of the American right has a long and ugly history; today's efforts to vilify Muslims and demonize Islam is a continuation of that ugly tradition of fear, bigotry, and hate.

timthumb.php

It has nothing to do with her job with USA policies and laws. Nothing.

Bullshit Gracie..... I don't TRUST ANYONE that swears on a HATE BOOK!

Feel free to look it up.

Well, since you found that link, you must realize how fucking wrong you were before. It's telling that you haven't corrected yourself.

As for the list of Muslim-majority countries that have elected female heads of state/government, here are the big ones:

Indonesia
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Turkey
Egypt

LOL, so all these countries have a "better track record" than Western countries? Have fun sending your daughters to school in Pakistan. Whatever happened to Bhutto?

How are things going in Eygpt these days? Maybe we should ask Lara Logan? Or any other of the 98% of foreign females who get sexually harassed while in Egypt? Women in Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkey was once a moderate Muslim country, but they are already sliding towards the batshit crazy Islam, with them supporting ISIS.

What wonderful countries.

Feel free to look it up.

Indonesia
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Turkey
Egypt

LOL, so all these countries have a "better track record" than Western countries? Have fun sending your daughters to school in Pakistan. Whatever happened to Bhutto?

How are things going in Eygpt these days? Maybe we should ask Lara Logan? Or any other of the 98% of foreign females who get sexually harassed while in Egypt? Women in Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkey was once a moderate Muslim country, but they are already sliding towards the batshit crazy Islam, with them supporting ISIS.

I said that they have a better track record than the west when it comes to electing women to their highest offices. I was not making over-arching claims about their countries in general.

Are you going to admit that you were wrong, or are you going to continue to cowardly pretend that it didn't happen?

Complete BULLSHIT

Look what Shariah does to homosexuals in the middle east while you are spewing crap bout how bad America is in comparison . If a woman is raped she needs four male witnesses to prove her innocence , (yes her Innocence cause most likely she will be charged with infidelity) You should live under Shariah, I really wish that upon you.

Feel free to look it up.

Indonesia
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Turkey
Egypt

I said that they have a better track record than the west when it comes to electing women to their highest offices. I was not making over-arching claims about their countries in general.

Are you going to admit that you were wrong, or are you going to continue to cowardly pretend that it didn't happen?

In other words you take it back. I was saying we should judge Islam based off of Muslim majority countries, you are the one who focused on "elected women". I stand by my statement. The true face of Islam can be found in Muslim countries, were women have few rights and are constantly sexually harassed. They outlaw homosexuality, execute gays, and stone women to death for adulatory. There is virtually no religious freedom in any Muslim country. Non-Muslims have few or no rights, most of the time they are just killed off or flee. And yet you progressives still defend Islam and its 1400 year history of violence, enslavement, rape, and killings.

I know you people hate Christianity with a passion, and your political Agenda forces you to demonize Christianity above all others. The least you can do is be honest about it and admit you support Islamists because you share their hatred of Christianity, capitalism, and white culture.

Complete BULLSHIT

Look what Shariah does to homosexuals in the middle east while you are spewing crap bout how bad America is in comparison . If a woman is raped she needs four male witnesses to prove her innocence , (yes her Innocence cause most likely she will be charged with infidelity) You should live under Shariah, I really wish that upon you.

Progressive turds are all in with Islam. They hate Christianity more than anything, which is why they are allied with Islamists.

Feel free to look it up.

Indonesia
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Turkey
Egypt

In other words you take it back. I was saying we should judge Islam based off of Muslim majority countries, you are the one who focused on "elected women". I stand by my statement. The true face of Islam can be found in Muslim countries, were women have few rights and are constantly sexually harassed. They outlaw homosexuality, execute gays, and stone women to death for adulatory. There is virtually no religious freedom in any Muslim country. Non-Muslims have few or no rights, most of the time they are just killed off or flee. And yet you progressives still defend Islam and its 1400 year history of violence, enslavement, rape, and killings.

I know you people hate Christianity with a passion, and your political Agenda forces you to demonize Christianity above all others. The least you can do is be honest about it and admit you support Islamists because you share their hatred of Christianity, capitalism, and white culture.

There's no need for me to "take back" statements that I never made.

On the other hand, this is a statement that you made:

From the link that you provided, you must know by now that less than 20% of Muslims worldwide live in the Middle East and North Africa, and the "few more" that you mentioned is actually more than 1 billion.

Are you ready to man the fuck up and admit that you were wrong?

Forum List

Back