New York: Black Muslim Woman Takes Oath As Judge, Swears on Holy Quran

The label “Judeo-Christian” tends to assume, at the expense of Judaism, that Christians and Jews believe essentially the same things.

Bullshit, it refers to the Ten Commandments, prohibitions on murder, theft, adultery, promiscuity, and bearing false witness, and the fact that Christians generally accept the same moral standards the Old Testament promotes, though it jettisons/changes in the ritual and formalities and of course the definition of God. We are a branch of Judaism, whether you like it or not, fag. In fact most of us are more morally more O.T. Jewish than Reform Jews are today

What it refers to in short is all the things Jews used to emphasize back before they became fixtures in the American political and entertainment industries in order to you know, blend in.

The label “Judeo-Christian” tends to assume, at the expense of Judaism, that Christians and Jews believe essentially the same things.

Bullshit, it refers to the Ten Commandments, prohibitions on murder, theft, adultery, promiscuity, and bearing false witness, and the fact that Christians generally accept the same moral standards the Old Testament promotes, though it jettisons/changes in the ritual and formalities and of course the definition of God. We are a branch of Judaism, whether you like it or not, fag. In fact most of us are more morally more O.T. Jewish than Reform Jews are today

What it refers to in short is all the things Jews used to emphasize back before they became fixtures in the American political and entertainment industries in order to you know, blend in.

which ten commandments? you goyim took it ad garbled it up for yourselves

*Which* Ten Commandments?

In Addition the ten commandments were given to the Jews, not you pagan goyim

• The Hebrew God never brought you goyim or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
  • The Hebrew God has not given goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
  • Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring the goyim to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)
  • If the 10 commandments was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the Goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath!
There is no such religion as Judeo-Christianity. Judaism is a religion which is wholly independent of Christianity, and is in fact a rejection of the christian man god on two sticks.

It's a fake term. It's either Jewish or Christian, not both. Neither me, nor any other Jew signed up for this imaginary relationship that apparently includes both Judaism and Christianity. If there was a such thing as Judeo-Christian, we wouldn't have 2 separate religions. Judaism and Islam are more close to each other than Judaism and Christianity, yet you don't hear us saying Judeo-Islamic.

Last edited:
which ten commandments? you goyim took it ad garbled it up for yourselves

*Which* Ten Commandments?

In Addition the ten commandments were given to the Jews, not you pagan goyim

And yet it is a moral code basic to BOTH religions, and we are as Jewish in faith as you Talmud following Pharisees are.

We have merely grown beyond the physical laws and focus on the law of the heart.

The Hebrew God never brought you goyim or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."

The Hebrew God has not given goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"

Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring the goyim to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)

If the 10 commandments was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the Goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath!

We realize this as the author of the 9th chapter of Romans says,
"I speak the truth in Christ—I am not lying, my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit—
2 I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart.
3 For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my people, those of my own race,
4 the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises.
5 Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen."

You are really a stupid fool.

Last edited:
ValeriJarretUSAIslamGoal_zpsmqfbgqoz.jpg

Valerie Jarrett is the top person at the white House, second only to the President himself.

This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:

2 In the last days

the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established
as the highest of the mountains;
it will be exalted above the hills,
and all nations will stream to it.
3 Many peoples will come and say,

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
to the temple of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths.

The law will go out from Zion,
the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

4 He will judge between the nations
and will settle disputes for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation,
nor will they train for war anymore.

The Mosaic Law did not go out from Jerusalem but from Egypt.

Isaiah 42

The Suffering Servant of the Lord

42 “Here is my servant, whom I uphold,
my chosen one in whom I delight;
I will put my Spirit on him,
and he will bring justice to the nations.
2 He will not shout or cry out,
or raise his voice in the streets.
3 A bruised reed he will not break,
and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out.
In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;
4 he will not falter or be discouraged
till he establishes justice on earth.
In his teaching the islands will put their hope.”
5 This is what God the Lord says—
the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out,
who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it,
who gives breath to its people,
and life to those who walk on it:
6 “I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness;
I will take hold of your hand.
I will keep you and will make you
to be a covenant for the people
and a light for the Gentiles,

7 to open eyes that are blind,
to free captives from prison
and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.

:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow:

For all the cows the RW is having over this.
IT reflects the press coverage given to the topic.

Many people dont trust the main stream press and the ones they do tend to trust dont seem to be all that concerned with details, kind of like you libtards.

While it was a fact of the public domain for my generation, that officials are sworn in on a Bible, usually, it seems to be news to younger people today, nor do most of them realize that Congress and SCOTUS are opened every session with a prayer that is 'unconstitutional' to any high school foot ball game, lol, because you idiot libtards have way too much influence.

But that is changing.

:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow:

For all the cows the RW is having over this.
IT reflects the press coverage given to the topic.

Many people dont trust the main stream press and the ones they do tend to trust dont seem to be all that concerned with details, kind of like you libtards.

While it was a fact of the public domain for my generation, that officials are sworn in on a Bible, usually, it seems to be news to younger people today, nor do most of them realize that Congress and SCOTUS are opened every session with a prayer that is 'unconstitutional' to any high school foot ball game, lol, because you idiot libtards have way too much influence.

But that is changing.
You're right...those prayers in Congress and SCOTUS will have to be inclusive of other religions besides "christianity" or they will soon be gone. I look forward to the Pastefarian Prayer.

There’s No Such Thing as Judeo-Christian Values
There’s No Such Thing as Judeo-Christian Values
There is an aboriginal tribe in a South Pacific island rain forest that prays to a gigantic simian god. I hear they sacrifice white blond women to their god. Do you have some time in your hourly tirades against Christians to devote to insulting those tribal members values?

She believes Allah is God and Muhammed is his prophet. That says it all.

That says nothing except that you are a bigot and a moron.
The only tool in your box, huh?

The only tool needed.
You did the work. I just pointed to it.

She believes Allah is God

Allah is God.

Allah was the chief of Arabian pagan gods. Muhammed highjacked that moon god and allowed the pagans to keep worshipping it, but demanded they abandon the other pagan gods. That is why Muslims have the saying,"There is only one god, and his name is Allah." It is also why the symbol of Islam is a moon. Their god has nothing to do with God from the bible.

Except the Qur'an states quite clearly that Allah is the God of Abraham and therefore Yahweh.

It's just another interpretation of the same old story.

Mohammed learned about judaism and christianity from rabbis and a coptic monk.

You have no idea what that judge believes. You have no justification for your attack.
We do however know what you believe so labeling you as a moron is easy.
She believes Allah is God and Muhammed is his prophet. That says it all.

That says nothing except that you are a bigot and a moron.
The only tool in your box, huh?

The only tool needed.
You did the work. I just pointed to it.

She believes Allah is God

Allah is God.

Allah was the chief of Arabian pagan gods. Muhammed highjacked that moon god and allowed the pagans to keep worshipping it, but demanded they abandon the other pagan gods. That is why Muslims have the saying,"There is only one god, and his name is Allah." It is also why the symbol of Islam is a moon. Their god has nothing to do with God from the bible.

:lol:

Did you get that from a Chick tract?

If this story had been about a black Christian woman swearing on the Bible, imagine the opinions of the liberals and atheists here.

"Black Christian women" swear oaths on the Bible every single day, and I don't know a single liberal or atheist who gives a shit.
I had to apologize to to Coyote because I thought he was a ding bat. Well, he is but I got the two of you confused.

Forum List

Back