New York: Black Muslim Woman Takes Oath As Judge, Swears on Holy Quran

will this Islamic Judge

be for Sharia Law too?

where do we draw the line?

when is enough of crap enough:dunno:

:dunno:

There are 6 Catholics on the Supreme Court - are they going to be for Canonical Law? What about the 3 Jews - are they going to be for Halakah?

Where do we draw the line?

When is enough of crap enough?

"New York: Black Muslim Woman Takes Oath As Judge, Swears on Holy Quran"

And?

Let us guess: those in public service should only confirm their oath of office with a 'bible,' including those not Christian.

The bigotry and idiocy of this is remarkable.

Just as idiotic as the notion that there's something 'wrong' with being Muslim.

Nothing wrong with believing women should be slaves with no rights, covered head to toe. Nothing wrong with outlawing being gay?

Judge Islam by middle eastern countries with vast majority Muslim populations, not by the ones pretending to be civilized in a Western country.

You have no idea what that judge believes. You have no justification for your attack.
We do however know what you believe so labeling you as a moron is easy.
She believes Allah is God and Muhammed is his prophet. That says it all.

That says nothing except that you are a bigot and a moron.
The only tool in your box, huh?

This COUNTRY WAS CREATED BY CHRISTIANS.... get used to that after 200+++ years, you assholes STILL don't understand that!
the founding fathers were deists and didn't set this country up to be a christer theocracy

“The Government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion.”
~1797 Treaty of Tripoli signed by Founding Father John Adams

35 Founding Father Quotes Conservative Christians Will Hate

thomas-jefferson-christianity-quote.jpeg

quote-the-christian-religion-is-a-parody-on-the-worship-of-the-sun-in-which-they-put-a-man-whom-they-thomas-paine-257745.jpg

thomas-jefferson-billboard-backyard-skeptics.jpg

jeff_outcopy.jpg

thomas-jefferson-on-jesus.jpg

Lots of Jefferson quotes, now show me 10 from other founders about it!

Apparently Guano, or BAT SHIT, as he is known amongst the Patriots, hasn't found just 10 FOUNDERS that said something negative about this being a Christian country!

will this Islamic Judge

be for Sharia Law too?

where do we draw the line?

when is enough of crap enough:dunno:

:dunno:

There are 6 Catholics on the Supreme Court - are they going to be for Canonical Law? What about the 3 Jews - are they going to be for Halakah?

Where do we draw the line?

When is enough of crap enough?

Does the bible have anywhere as many UNCONSTITUTIONAL and UNLAWFUL adages as the koran?

This COUNTRY WAS CREATED BY CHRISTIANS.... get used to that after 200+++ years, you assholes STILL don't understand that!

The government and it's judicial system are secular. That's why we don't stone people for adultry, or if a bride is virgin on her wedding night, or worshipping other gods, or disobeying parents.

You just don't get it.

What's laughable is why would you ask someone to make an oath - a binding agreement based on the meaning of the object the person is using to seal the oath - on something that has no meaning to that person? In effect you are rendering the oath meaningless.

Making an oath on a Bible is not a Christian concept - it's a Western concept.
So when homosexuals start getting unusually harsh sentences, will you Leftists risk offending the sand monkey judge by calling her a bigot?

You're assuming that's what she is going to do. Christianity hates homosexuals too. We have a lot of Christian judges. You don't seem too concerned.

Eventually you people are going to have to face the odd predicament you create by your sycophantic devotion to both gays and Muslims. Which side shall you take? Me personally I have no problem with gays. They are mellow people who don't chant "Death to America" on cable news or commit terrorist attacks in my country.

That's an easy question to answer. I take the side of justice and thus far, I have seen no evidence in the US that I need to be any more concerned about Muslim judges than I would be about Catholic judges. Your claims effectively state that a person can not be both religious AND an impartial judge. Do you stand by that?
Nonsense. Just because Muslims can't be religious and impartial doesn't mean all religions have that problem.

Catholics just gave gays the right to marry. I won't hold my breath waiting for Muslims to champion gay rights.

"New York: Black Muslim Woman Takes Oath As Judge, Swears on Holy Quran"

And?

Let us guess: those in public service should only confirm their oath of office with a 'bible,' including those not Christian.

The bigotry and idiocy of this is remarkable.

Just as idiotic as the notion that there's something 'wrong' with being Muslim.

Nothing wrong with believing women should be slaves with no rights, covered head to toe. Nothing wrong with outlawing being gay?

Judge Islam by middle eastern countries with vast majority Muslim populations, not by the ones pretending to be civilized in a Western country.

You have no idea what that judge believes. You have no justification for your attack.

The only tool needed.
You did the work. I just pointed to it.

She believes Allah is God

Allah is God.

The only tool needed.

Allah is God.
Allah is a demon. Jesus Christ crushed "allah" and all his little demon friends, triumphing over them at the cross, making a public spectacle of them. Col 2:15

The only tool needed.

Allah is God.
CV9b5MSUYAAfvgi.jpg

I have a problem with her implementing Sh'ria law in the courtroom. There's a reason swearing on a Bible has been done for centuries, because our legal system is based on Judeo Christian values. When she sentences Mooslim men to probation for honor killing their daughters, it will become more clear to you.

Or maybe not.

Did you read the OP? She's a civil judge. Calm the fuck down.

Seems ALL muslim's that swear an oath on the Koran are doing so UNCONSTITUTIONALLY, as the Koran, and Sharia is definitely against many things in our Constitution!

No more unconstitutional than swearing on the Bible.

God you bigots find so much stuff to be terrified of.

As long as she doesn't base her decision on Shiria, I don't care if she swears on a pile of shit. Oh, yeah, she did.

I have a problem with her implementing Sh'ria law in the courtroom. There's a reason swearing on a Bible has been done for centuries, because our legal system is based on Judeo Christian values. When she sentences Mooslim men to probation for honor killing their daughters, it will become more clear to you.

Or maybe not.

Did you read the OP? She's a civil judge. Calm the fuck down.
And?

If this story had been about a black Christian woman swearing on the Bible, imagine the opinions of the liberals and atheists here.

If this story had been about a black Christian woman swearing on the Bible, imagine the opinions of the liberals and atheists here.

That happens all the time without people making a fuss. Again, I don't care if she swears on a Jackie Collins novel so long as she is a fair and prudent jurist.

Good for her :)
For practicing her faith by following a CHRISTIAN tradition?

For swearing on something that is meaningful to HER. Why do you folks have such a problem with that?

Or maybe not.
because our legal system is based on Judeo Christian values

There’s No Such Thing as Judeo-Christian Values

The label “Judeo-Christian” tends to assume, at the expense of Judaism, that Christians and Jews believe essentially the same things.

There’s No Such Thing as Judeo-Christian Values

The only tool needed.

Allah is God.

Allah was the chief of Arabian pagan gods. Muhammed highjacked that moon god and allowed the pagans to keep worshipping it, but demanded they abandon the other pagan gods. That is why Muslims have the saying,"There is only one god, and his name is Allah." It is also why the symbol of Islam is a moon. Their god has nothing to do with God from the bible.

The only tool needed.

Allah is God.

Allah was the chief of Arabian pagan gods. Muhammed highjacked that moon god and allowed the pagans to keep worshipping it, but demanded they abandon the other pagan gods. That is why Muslims have the saying,"There is only one god, and his name is Allah." It is also why the symbol of Islam is a moon. Their god has nothing to do with God from the bible.

Except the Qur'an states quite clearly that Allah is the God of Abraham and therefore Yahweh.

It's just another interpretation of the same old story.

Forum List

Back