New York city police warn of Antifa for Friday during f-ck the police protest

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The New York City Police Benevolent Association has issued a warning about a threat posed by Antifa, who are calling for an anti-cop protest on Friday.
New York City Police Warn of Antifa Threat for Friday During 'F-ck the Police' Protest

Oh can't wait to see these fireworks. what's funny are the cops who support and obey these low life pigs because if you don't pay attention dumbasses ANTIFA hates cops. You are guarding protecting saving the very assholes who will do gawd knows what to you if ordered to . Bill Ayres roots run deep........

Because of New York state's new no-bail law, the streets are full of individuals who have committed violent crimes and are roaming the streets until their scheduled court appearance.

According to reports, crime has skyrocketed in the Big Apple, as defiant and violent hoodlums give the finger (literally) to the cops, for they know that they are untouchable. All they need do is yell the R-word, and the powers-that-be will apologize and beg forgiveness.

I hope that voters in other states will remember this chaos when they go the polls in November. And I hope Republican election commercials will remind them.

Pretty sure that the balance of the state of New York would luv to see less voters in NYC.
Bail will be irrelevant if they are shot dead.
Decrease the surplus population.

Maybe the cops will stampede.

DiBlasio will tell NYPD to give them room. So expect Grafitti, turnstile jumping, and blocking of pathways used by commuters.

I wonder what happens when one of these idiots blocks someone trying to get to their 5:23 train to Ronkonkoma.

He should be telling them to beat the shit out of those domestic terrorists.

Be careful police Democrats will put every law-enforcement officer in jail for protecting himself

Maybe the cops will stampede.

DiBlasio will tell NYPD to give them room. So expect Grafitti, turnstile jumping, and blocking of pathways used by commuters.

I wonder what happens when one of these idiots blocks someone trying to get to their 5:23 train to Ronkonkoma.

He should be telling them to beat the shit out of those domestic terrorists.

I wouldn't want to get the cops in trouble. The problem is political crimes when done by leftists are punished with a slap on the wrist.

Forum List

Back