New York judge threatens to jail Trump for ‘blatantly’ violating gag order

You mean like the 33,000 emails Hillary deleted?
33000 private emails, which under the fed govt regulations ....employees are required to delete and NOT SEND their personal emails to the national archives....only govt related emails were required to be saved and sent to the national archives.

Mkay. Getting back to my point, Democrats seem unable to acknowledge how much they are hated. Or at least unwilling to do anything about it.
As a nation America has lost its way

I deal with libs every dsy and get along ok

But we dont talk politics

We CANT talk politics and do commerce

Yes, that's right.. You cannot reason with irrational people. Today's white wing is the result of forty years of being brainwashed into voting against their own self interests in favor of fantasies. Joe Biden's not going to delete that overnight.
Mkay. But they still live here. And they still vote. It's hard to see how deliberately alienating them is a good move politically. I guess we'll see.

33000 private emails, which under the fed govt regulations ....employees are required to delete and NOT SEND their personal emails to the national archives....only govt related emails were required to be saved and sent to the national archives.
LOL Gvt employees are required to conduct gvt business on gvt servers.

I think a lot of us are sickened by our Clown World. We all know that Trump is getting hammered by "The Man", using "lawfare" to keep him from being elected by American voters. Whatever you may think of Trump, that notion stinks to high heaven.

Mkay. But they still live here. And they still vote. It's hard to see how deliberately alienating them is a good move politically. I guess we'll see.
If telling it like it is does that, that's their problem. At some point, We have to let them expose themselves and self immolate, until they get their shit together.

If telling it like it is does that, that's their problem. At some point, We have to let them expose themselves and self immolate, until they get their shit together.
Here's the thing. Not all of them are deplorable racists. Lots of them are just sick of Dems and their tiresome we-know-better-ism. If you stopped being divisive twats, you could pretty easily get their votes - and win handily.

But, hell. There's a culture war to win! Rage on.

Here's the thing. Not all of them are deplorable racists
No doubt! I am not suggesting democrats call any of them that. I suggest democrats ignore the actual deplorable racists that have a stranglehold on the party and message their own platform, stating with voter turnout.

Lots of them are just sick of Dems and their tiresome we-know-better-ism.
If that's why they vote against their own self interests, then they need to grow up. Nobody can make them.

Lol... I was going to give an example of the "we-know-better-ism" thing, for clarity. But you beat me to it!
Oh no! Someone from the "I say everything sucks, therefore i can never be wrong!" club is grumpy with me.

Oh no. Who could have seen that coming?!?!

When republicans say they know better than women what choices they should make with their own bodies... then enforce that at the end of a gun... do they become democrats by default, in your weird paradigm?

When republicans say they know better than women what choices they should make with their own bodies... then enforce that at the end of a gun... do they become democrats by default, in your weird paradigm?
They don't become Democrats. But they lose in exactly the same way. They're just as bad as you! Does that make you feel better? Or worse?

Forum List

Back