New York judge threatens to jail Trump for ‘blatantly’ violating gag order

This bullshit aside...

Watch Trump's last rally speech. He is the party leader and sets the platform with his words (since the GOP has no other platform).

Somebody show me where ANY of this fantasy content described above exists in his speech.

Anyone. Take all the time you need.

Time to get a grip on reality.

??? I can't read your mind. What are you talking about? Maybe you'd rather not clarify.
I quoted it.

Anyhoo... thank goodness you are here. Please describe, say, two concessions the Democratic Party should make, and what they can expect to get in return.

I don't expect to get everything I want. Hell, here I am defending a center-right corporatist party, even though I am a leftist.

But considering the alternative....

LOL Gvt employees are required to conduct gvt business on gvt servers.
Sorry, those are the regulations. On lunch hour, after work, before work and sometimes during work if babysitter has an issue etc.... The rule, is NOT TO SEND THEM to the national archives. They tried to nail Hillary on deleting her private emails, her lawyer presented the regulations on it, and the quest to nail her on it, ended.

I’m sorry
She did not have a photo taken with Chuck?
She did. So????? What does THAT have to do with Trump going after her claiming she is Chuck's girlfriend?

Do you even know when or why?

You are an awful, awful, awful person. Time to give yourself and your character a good looking over!

I quoted it.

Anyhoo... thank goodness you are here. Please describe, say, two concessions the Democratic Party should make, and what they can expect to get in return.

Just off the top of my head:

1. Dial back the war on gender. And, in general, the freak-of-the-week approach to civil rights. Equal rights is way more important than "equity". You can't have both.

2. Stop trying to use government to "transform society". Society should direct government. Not the other way around.

I'm happy to go on, but I'm pretty sure you didn't want real answers anyway. Most of my suggestions would revolve around giving up on the goal of fighting the culture war via government.

Regarding what you get in return? Actual consensus? Real broad support? National unity? Maybe those aren't appealing.

Radical lefties have twisted the Constitution into such a pretzel that the 1st and 5th Amendments don't matter and a defendant in a politically generated case is not allowed to talk to the media and claim the case is politically motivated. Welcome to the Banana Republic.

Of all the blatant abuses of power I have seen by so many politicians over the years, I have never seen anywhere near the legal scrutiny that Trump has endured. 91 counts, possible 700 year sentence....come on people, this is way over the top Clown World. Out of all the dirty, lying, hard drive smashing, insider trading, Chinese spy dating politicians that get away with "murder".... "They" are going non stop on the one guy (Trump) that wants to put America first. Think people!!!! This is the most likely person to be voted in as our president. He is not the most corrupt politician.....he is simply trying to make America great again...And "they" do not want that to happen. So go ahead and celebrate as Trump gets destroyed.....the hangover will be painful.
Two more guilty pleas in the last two days, duper. ;)

Forum List

Back