New York State Sets Up Gun Snitch Line With $500 Award

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
by Jim Hoft
March 20, 2013

New York State is now offering $500 to people who snitch on gun owners.
Menrec has the story.​

And, The Troy Record also has news on the tip line on their Facebook page – It is real. There is actually someone there to take your tips… So that state officials can come take your guns.

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03/new-york-state-sets-up-gun-snitch-line/

Last edited:
Shades of Stalin. Send daddy to the gulag for that old unregistered revolver he has and collect $500.

I like it! good way to get guns out of the hands of criminals

Da tovarich sending the New York State FSB to the homes of the non-believers is right and good for the Rodina. Generalissimo Cuomo will report back to Oblamer with a mission accomplished.

So what is next in New York?

Concentration camps?

One-way showers?

Cremation ovens?

Labor camps?

Confiscation of jewelry, gold teeth, silver and gold coins, and other items of value?

Last edited:
I like it! good way to get guns out of the hands of criminals
As long as the focus is and remains on the gang-banger and thug types this project could produce positive results. But it does have some negative potential.

It's got no potential at all.

How many warrants would be issued because some anonymous caller says , "The guy on the corner has an illegal gun"?

It's got no potential at all.

How many warrants would be issued because some anonymous caller says , "The guy on the corner has an illegal gun"?
You're probably right. Even if such a policy starts off with the best intentions it won't be long before it goes bad.

So I withdraw my flawed thinking.

Forum List

Back