New York Times: Biden accused of plagiarism in law school

Oh, there is no doubt Joe is a liar.

Just no need to go back 30 years for an example
Trump has told over 16,000 lies in the past three years

Here is my link

Fact-checker counts 16K false, misleading claims by Trump in three years

Your turn.
Oh but that's different.
No politician is perfect and they all lie at one time or another. Biden is about as honorable as they come. We are just warped over the past three years with this onslaught of lies by Trump . Our whole perspective has been skewed.

. Biden is about as honorable as they come.

Scary you might believe that.

Here is my link

Your turn.

If I don't post a link, does that mean Joe isn't a liar?

tenor.gif
I wrote all politicians lie at some time or another. Some more than others. Has Biden lied? No doubt about it. Is he a pathological liar? Not even close.

Biden Was Accused of Plagiarism in Law School

Biden is not only a gaffe machine, he lies, cheats, and steals.

Have we still not yet come to grips with the objective reality that those who play this game "successfully" in American society do so on graft, corruption and dishonesty? Yes love, that's how the system works. Being outraged at half of it feeds it all it will ever need to continue.

Meanwhile Don Jr is aghast that an entitled deadbeat trust fund baby like Hunter Biden would skate through life in his daddy's name. It's a big club love, the people ain't in it.
Hunter Biden has been known to troll homeless camps looking for drugs. Daddy's name is all Hunter Biden ever had.
Do you have any proof of This?

Here is my link

Your turn.
Oh but that's different.
No politician is perfect and they all lie at one time or another. Biden is about as honorable as they come. We are just warped over the past three years with this onslaught of lies by Trump . Our whole perspective has been skewed.

. Biden is about as honorable as they come.

Scary you might believe that.
Listen Biden has had some issues, I am not going to say otherwise, but he is about as honorable as they come, though I should have added, for a politician.

Here is my link

Your turn.

If I don't post a link, does that mean Joe isn't a liar?

tenor.gif
I wrote all politicians lie at some time or another. Some more than others. Has Biden lied? No doubt about it. Is he a pathological liar? Not even close.
Not any more. Biden no longer has the cognitive ability to form a lie. He just babbles.

Talk about going through the trash for news. This was news in the 80s OP.

More recent news are Trump’s rape and sexual harassment law suits.
Really? Please provide citations to those.
Plenty..there is so much for you to find admirable with a Trump from a child rape law suit, a recent defamation lawsuit concerning a rape, to charity rip offs to fradulent universities to profiting from his office.
There was no child rape lawsuit. Filing and dismissing a complaint is not a lawsuit. Not everyone should have taken the seminar series. Buyer beware. Trump donates his entire presidential salary to charity. Does Bathhouse Barry do that or is he still giving blow jobs for cocaine?
Of course there was a child rape lawsuit against Trump. That lawsuit was dismissed. I believe the allegations contained therein. Trump is also now being sued for defamation over another rape he committed at Macy’s. Trump donating his salary is all for show. The Trump family is making millions, make that tens of millions, from his presidency.
Deep State makes people rich by starting false narratives that are attention jerkers. Unfortunately for the DS, their little false narratives have to be true, or they're deep-sixed as they should be. If the courts throw an unverifiable and also suspect case out, you should consider the source. It's never good.

gatherings of more than 200 people are banned.

Biden rallies will not be affected!

Strange as may seem ... I always thought Joe Biden's position as VP was to make sure Obama wasn't impeached ... because, who the hell would want Joe Biden as President? ... that's the mistake Republicans made making Mike Pence VP, he's a good man and would do well if Trump were removed from office ...

I'm looking forward to The Donald continuing his investigation into the Biden's ties to The Ukraine ... on the campaign trail ... every speech, every stop, every debate; "C'mon Joe, what was Hunter doing there?" ... I'm genuinely curious ...

Biden's strategy, much like Hillary, is to hide until he gets his ass whopped on election day

College plagiarism scandal? If only we could go back to more innocent times where that actually meant something. Those types of scandals have been trumped by what's going on today.

Forum List

Back