New York Times: Biden accused of plagiarism in law school

You Democrats make it clear what kind of people YOU are when you scoff at my concern at Biden's dishonorable past.
There's some serious irony there.
You loved to vote for a sexual assaulter who BRAGGED about it.
You loved to vote for a draft dodger who denigrated POWs and Gold Star families.
You loved to vote for a BFF of Jeffrey Epstein.
You loved to vote for a con artist who stole from charities to the point he's not allowed to run anymore charities.

And you will vote for the scum again, won't you?
Since this is all democrat wet dreams I will be proud to vote for the best president since George Washington.

The easily reelected Donald John Trump.
You are a real idiot.

You Democrats make it clear what kind of people YOU are when you scoff at my concern at Biden's dishonorable past.
You loved to vote for a draft dodger who denigrated POWs and Gold Star families.
You loved to vote for a con artist who stole from charities to the point he's not allowed to run anymore charities.

Since this is all democrat wet dreams I will be proud to vote for the best president since George Washington.

Heresy! Diaper Donnie is greater than G. Washington!!!!

Talk about going through the trash for news. This was news in the 80s OP.

More recent news are Trump’s rape and sexual harassment law suits.
Really? Please provide citations to those.
Plenty..there is so much for you to find admirable with a Trump from a child rape law suit, a recent defamation lawsuit concerning a rape, to charity rip offs to fradulent universities to profiting from his office.

Are you not ashamed to show how stupid you are in black and white?

Heresy! Diaper Donnie is greater than G. Washington!!!!
Was Washington that bad???

Biden Was Accused of Plagiarism in Law School

Biden is not only a gaffe machine, he lies, cheats, and steals.

Have we still not yet come to grips with the objective reality that those who play this game "successfully" in American society do so on graft, corruption and dishonesty? Yes love, that's how the system works. Being outraged at half of it feeds it all it will ever need to continue.

Meanwhile Don Jr is aghast that an entitled deadbeat trust fund baby like Hunter Biden would skate through life in his daddy's name. It's a big club love, the people ain't in it.

What Joe lacks is a conscience.

That's the inner voice that tells you that it's wrong to lie, cheat and steal.

Have we still not yet come to grips with the objective reality that those who play this game "successfully" in American society do so on graft, corruption and dishonesty? Yes love, that's how the system works. Being outraged at half of it feeds it all it will ever need to continue.

Meanwhile Don Jr is aghast that an entitled deadbeat trust fund baby like Hunter Biden would skate through life in his daddy's name. It's a big club love, the people ain't in it.
Hunter Biden has been known to troll homeless camps looking for drugs. Daddy's name is all Hunter Biden ever had.

Oh, there is no doubt Joe is a liar.

Just no need to go back 30 years for an example

Hunter Biden has been known to troll homeless camps looking for drugs. Daddy's name is all Hunter Biden ever had.

"My candidate's deadbeat sons are less deadbeat than your candidate's deadbeat son so there"!

Hell of a political system ain't it.

For nation of people who don't mind being repeatedly and demonstrably lied into endless illegal unconstitutional wars this seems a tad silly to quibble over who lies less, Don or Status Quo Joe. Yes, they both do and America has accepted both of them being liars for decades as you point out.

Dang, good thing Slow Joe didn't try to cut off someone's hair while in college.

Plenty..there is so much for you to find admirable with a Trump from a child rape law suit, a recent defamation lawsuit concerning a rape, to charity rip offs to fradulent universities to profiting from his office.
There was no child rape lawsuit. Filing and dismissing a complaint is not a lawsuit. Not everyone should have taken the seminar series. Buyer beware. Trump donates his entire presidential salary to charity. Does Bathhouse Barry do that or is he still giving blow jobs for cocaine?

Trump has told over 16,000 lies in the past three years

Here is my link

Fact-checker counts 16K false, misleading claims by Trump in three years

Your turn.
Oh but that's different.
No politician is perfect and they all lie at one time or another. Biden is about as honorable as they come. We are just warped over the past three years with this onslaught of lies by Trump . Our whole perspective has been skewed.

There was no child rape lawsuit. Filing and dismissing a complaint is not a lawsuit. Not everyone should have taken the seminar series. Buyer beware. Trump donates his entire presidential salary to charity. Does Bathhouse Barry do that or is he still giving blow jobs for cocaine?
Of course there was a child rape lawsuit against Trump. That lawsuit was dismissed. I believe the allegations contained therein. Trump is also now being sued for defamation over another rape he committed at Macy’s. Trump donating his salary is all for show. The Trump family is making millions, make that tens of millions, from his presidency.

Trump has told over 16,000 lies in the past three years

Here is my link

Fact-checker counts 16K false, misleading claims by Trump in three years

Your turn.

If I don't post a link, does that mean Joe isn't a liar?

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back