New York Times Kicks off NRA Convention Coverage with Massive Lie

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Total lie, MSM propagandists strike again:

"There will be plenty of weapons in evidence at the hundreds of display booths, but for convention security the firing pins must be removed."

"
his is completely and utterly wrong. In fact, anyone with a permit valid in Tennessee can “come armed with guns that actually shoot.” As the Tennesseean confirms: The National Rifle Association and the Music City Center have confirmed that gun owners with the proper carry permits can bring their guns with them into the center during the association’s convention, which will be held there this weekend.

National Review

"There will be plenty of weapons in evidence at the hundreds of display booths, but for convention security the firing pins must be removed."

"
his is completely and utterly wrong. In fact, anyone with a permit valid in Tennessee can “come armed with guns that actually shoot.” As the Tennesseean confirms: The National Rifle Association and the Music City Center have confirmed that gun owners with the proper carry permits can bring their guns with them into the center during the association’s convention, which will be held there this weekend.

National Review
I think leftist have their brains removed. I am suspecting the idiots don't even know what firing pin is. They think it is a kind of lapel pin or something easily removed or pinned back on to fake their patriotism on tv with the small American Flag pin.

"

National Review

And display guns have to be inoperative...which strikes me as an entirely-reasonable precaution.

"

National Review

And display guns have to be inoperative...which strikes me as an entirely-reasonable precaution.
Koshrgirl is an hysterical nutjob.

anyone surprised. I can't remember the last the Slimes told the truth. Especially when it comes to conservatives, Republicans, NRA, Tea Party, etc

horrible what our media is today

Forum List

Back