NRA Meets With Trump- Gun Control Now Off the Table

like it ever was.

Time for me to send another donation to my NRA as once again, they stand for our Civil Rights

-Geaux

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence met with the executive director of the National Rifle Association's lobbying arm Thursday evening.

In a tweet, Chris Cox says the two "don't want gun control."
"I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don't want gun control. #NRA #MAGA," the tweet reads

I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control. #NRA #MAGA

Trump confirmed the meeting in a tweet of his own.
"Good (Great) meeting in the Oval Office tonight with the NRA!" he wrote.
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Good (Great) meeting in the Oval Office tonight with the NRA!

9:04 PM - Mar 1, 2018
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders declined to provide a readout on the meeting beyond Trump's tweet

Trump and Pence meet with NRA leader at White House - CNNPolitics

Trump agrees with whoever is the last person in front of him. He has no moral compass, no values, no beliefs, no coda, no character. He's an empty shell of a man who is whatever his audience wants him to be if it will give him power and money.
In short, he's a media whore and you're his trick.

Yep, another Trump con job. Lucy and the football again.

Haha yep. He did this to Feinstein on DACA too :)

Giddy old gullible bat.

A1A06A09-E8B0-4875-B761-924A8C2C36E1.jpeg

If Republicans were sincere, they would pass a federal law that any citizen can carry any gun no matter how powerful and no one can say a damn thing about it. The fact that they don't tells me they are hypocrites. They have the power to do it but don't. Why?

So instead of me being able to carry a gun into a class, bank, mall or business, I have to go in like a sheep being led to slaughter and no way to defend myself.

Yeah ... Kind of like how President Obama had the White House, both Houses of Congress and didn't do a damn thing about gun control.

During the two years that Obama had control, he was dealing with the economic collapse, and passing health care.

Trump has had control for over a year and other than a massive tax cut for the wealthy, what has he done with it?

On the state level is where the real damage is likely to be done. It's beyond comprehension how far some states have gone in obfuscating the clear and unambiguous language of the 2nd Amendment.

If Republicans were sincere, they would pass a federal law that any citizen can carry any gun no matter how powerful and no one can say a damn thing about it. The fact that they don't tells me they are hypocrites. They have the power to do it but don't. Why?

So instead of me being able to carry a gun into a class, bank, mall or business, I have to go in like a sheep being led to slaughter and no way to defend myself.

Yeah ... Kind of like how President Obama had the White House, both Houses of Congress and didn't do a damn thing about gun control.

During the two years that Obama had control, he was dealing with the economic collapse, and passing health care.

Trump has had control for over a year and other than a massive tax cut for the wealthy, what has he done with it?

In no particular order:

Repeating net neutrality, cutting regulations, repealing the individual mandate, reinstating the Mexico City Policy, moving the American Embassy to Jerusalem, unemployment at a 16-year low, 31% growth in the stock market, pulling out of the Paris Climate Accords, pulling out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, ISIS losing control of nearly all of its territory, getting 23 federal judges confirmed, 12 appellate judges confirmed, 10 district court judges confirmed - not to mention Justice Gorsuch.

But that's just off the top of my head.

Yep, another Trump con job. Lucy and the football again.

Haha yep. He did this to Feinstein on DACA too :)

Giddy old gullible bat.

View attachment 179959

Actually, she was just jollying him along, flattering his ego, pretending to believe him. Feinstein remembers all too well the results of the DACA meeting and how the president reneged on his promise to sign any clean bill put in front of him.

Nobody’s fooled by Trump’s bait and switch any more.

You mean Token negro was busy passing legacy legislation instead of protecting American children?

In no particular order:

Repeating net neutrality, cutting regulations, repealing the individual mandate, reinstating the Mexico City Policy, moving the American Embassy to Jerusalem, unemployment at a 16-year low, 31% growth in the stock market, pulling out of the Paris Climate Accords, pulling out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, ISIS losing control of nearly all of its territory, getting 23 federal judges confirmed, 12 appellate judges confirmed, 10 district court judges confirmed - not to mention Justice Gorsuch.

Not so fast on the individual mandate. People have to pay the obama care fine this year. So that’s kind of chicken shit.

Mexican city policy? So what. Abortion is settled hash. Law of the land and all. Efforts would be better spent on abortion education. Maybe make school kids watch an abortion being performed or something. Funny how no one here who supports will post one being done. Cowards

Cut regulations? Meh.

Moving the embassy to Jerusalem ? Awesom, another American building for rag heads to park car bombs at! Still, meh.

Just like everyone has said before trump was elected, he was lying during the campaign. He did not repeal banner care. Folks are still getting robbed in its name. No deportations, yet amnesty for 2 million and finally, a sitting president calling for the confiscation of civilian owned firearms.

So while the trump gets mad props for all the heart burn he gives Hillary, it’s his willingness to lie to his supporters that puts me off. I guess it’s not as bad as the alternative.

N.R.A. Suggests Trump May Retreat From Gun Control

WASHINGTON — The top lobbyist for the National Rifle Association claimed late Thursday that President Trump had retreated from his surprising support a day earlier for gun control measures after a meeting with N.R.A. officials and Vice President Mike Pence in the Oval Office.

The lobbyist, Chris Cox, posted on Twitter just after 9 p.m. that he met with Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence, saying that “we all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control. #NRA #MAGA.”

Trump's a coward. Got it.

WASHINGTON — The top lobbyist for the National Rifle Association claimed late Thursday that President Trump had retreated from his surprising support a day earlier for gun control measures after a meeting with N.R.A. officials and Vice President Mike Pence in the Oval Office.

The lobbyist, Chris Cox, posted on Twitter just after 9 p.m. that he met with Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence, saying that “we all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control. #NRA #MAGA.”

Noticed the sig avi and it makes me wonder, is that orange shit safe to breath? I mean, shouldn’t he protect his airway?

Noticed the sig avi and it makes me wonder, is that orange shit safe to breath? I mean, shouldn’t he protect his airway?
It has only hastened his dementia.

And they are doing it with a cup gun. Don’t that take like 30 psi to spray? Sorry for the thread jack. Been a long day .

And they are doing it with a cup gun. Don’t that take like 30 psi to spray? Sorry for the thread jack. Been a long day .
And you know he's too lazy to put on a mask until they get to his face. Between this and the daily carcinogens from McDonalds he'll be dead in a few years.

In no particular order:

The US Embassy is NOT in Jerusalem. Announcing you’re going to move it is at some future time not an achievement.

Job creation is at is lowest level in 8 years. That lowest jobless rate is the result of 6 straight years of 200,000 per month job creation under the Obama Administration. 2017 was the first time in 7 years that job creation fell below 200,000 jobs per month. Riding Obama's coat tails and claiming credit for his achievements is pretty lame.

Pulling out of deals and treaties isn’t an accomplishment either. It required no skills or work to reneg on your commitments. Just a total lack of ethics. The ONLY thing accomplished is to increase the influence of China in Asia and South America and demonstrate to the world that there is no point in making deals with the US as long as Trump is in power.

Again, ISIS was decimated on the run when Trump took office. Trump is again taking credit for Obama’s work. And Russians weren’t attacking US forces when Obama was President.

Judge confirmations are a regular part of the job and the Senate’s refusal to confirm Obama’s appointments was crass partisanship which lead to a lot of vacancies.

But the caliber of his appointments!!!! One appellate appointee had never been in a court room tried a case before. He said he’d have to read up on court procedures.

Obama tripled the stock market. Get back to me when Trump doubles it.

Your list of “accomplishments” is really taking credit for Obama’s accomplishments, and undoing Obama’s regulations, which has had no affect on job losses in affected industries. Coal mining jobs have DECLINED, since Trump’s election.

https://www.quora.com/How-has-Presi...-in-office-compared-to-Obamas-very-first-year

And you know he's too lazy to put on a mask until they get to his face. Between this and the daily carcinogens from McDonalds he'll be dead in a few years.

Or, the shit in the cup fun mixes with the shit in a McBurger under the light of a sun lamp and makes something worse?

Hey, I hate to break up you guys circle jerk here but can we get back on topic?

Trump trolled the gun grabbers.

LMAO

-Geaux

I have a plan! I think we need a major social experiment. Let's ban all weapons in California. Cali is majority democrat state anyway, it shouldn't be a problem.

Do this for 10 years and at the end, we can take the results and use it to see if perhaps we should move toward nation wide gun bans.

That sound good?

Forum List

Back