New York Times Leaks Questions Mueller has for President Trump

Another example of how liberal media is in the bag for trying to overturn a constitutional democratic election. Mueller investigation has become nothing but a joke.
Mueller's questions for Trump leaked to NYT, in latest unexplained disclosure from Russia probe
Democrats lost the election...get over it.

Democratic election?

Can you tell me how only 12 states having the chance to make a choice, how Wyoming and other smaller states having 3 times the voting power of larger states like Texas and California, is democratic?

Another example of how liberal media is in the bag for trying to overturn a constitutional democratic election. Mueller investigation has become nothing but a joke.
Mueller's questions for Trump leaked to NYT, in latest unexplained disclosure from Russia probe

Democratic election?

Can you tell me how only 12 states having the chance to make a choice, how Wyoming and other smaller states having 3 times the voting power of larger states like Texas and California, is democratic?

Did it bug you when token half negro won?

Where you think Anthrax man is going with these questions?

It's the old ploy of entrapment so they can level a charge of lying to a government agent.

The questions freeze, polarize, and isolate Trump in the eyes of the public.

So, asking questions is "treasonous".........OR, is the avoidance of answers to those questions a bit more of a cover-up to corruption????.........Just wondering.....lol

Funny how when it is pointed out the Trump team leaked the questions all the Trump zealots magically disappear from the thread

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Funny how when it is pointed out the Trump team leaked the questions all the Trump zealots magically disappear from the thread

I just wish that picking the right stocks were as easy as predicting the "Trump zealots'" avoidance of some issues.......lol

Democratic election?

Did it bug you when token half negro won?
I sure don't understand why trumpanzees such as yourself get this reputation as being racist. It's so unfair.

The questions were written down by Trump’s lawyers...only they could have leaked them

Muller and his band of hacks leak crap every week.

The questions were written down by Trump’s lawyers...only they could have leaked them

Muller and his band of hacks leak crap every week.
They do? Such as?

Forum List

Back