🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York Times, saving the baby was the evil act, killing the baby is noble....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah.....the one thing the left has over the right...they are experts at Moral Yoga....they can bend and twist any way they have to to take an evil act and turn it into a noble act....they do it with the most evil of dictators, the most evil of actions....for example....the killing of Charlie Gard...

Blog: How the New York Times inverts morality in the Charlie Gard case

Get it? The parents were doing fine, on their road to emotional recovery, “getting ready ‘to say the final goodbye.’” All was swell until the pope and the president stuck their noses in. The problem isn’t the state wanting little Charlies to die, the problem is the outside interference ruining the wise path chosen by representatives of the all-seeing, all-knowing infallible state.
-----------------

Their last-minute interventions drew attention to a profoundly difficult bioethical matter, but, experts said, they may have made a tragic situation even worse.

This is the most repulsive logic justifying violence since the immortal phrase, “We had to destroy the village to save it,” was uttered in the Vietnam War.

Check out the phrasing an “expert” uses:

“The case has gone through the courts, and it is over,” said Claire Fenton-Glynn, a legal scholar at the University of Cambridge who has studied the case. “This is prolonging the agony of a devastating situation.”

Once again, some genuine verbal craftsmanship is being demonstrated here. As a pal of mine remarked:

I wasn’t aware that a “situation" was able to experience agony. Live and learn.

Of course, one of the people that the New York Times would turn to for an opinion on such a topic is “legal scholar."

Will the baby experience pain is, I would have thought, the only relevant question.

So we have cheerleaders for a state that is taking a child away from its parents to kill it, and telling the victims that it is in their own best interests, because experts say so.

It all makes sense from a Marxist point of view.

See the real evil is the scarcity of resources that the left wants us to trust them to manage, and of course that also means they get to decide who lives and who dies.

What can be be so bad about that?

in reality ....doctors decide who lives and dies.....this is simply terry shciavo all over again....another fake bandwagon for conservatives to jump on.;...yall could care less about this child as you ride about with your 'cant feed 'em dont breed 'em' stickers then rant and rave about saving one poster child? your smoke and mirror show fools no one

What is mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome?
Mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome refers to a group of disorders that cause affected tissues to suffer from a significant drop in mitochondrial DNA.

The DNA is found in the mitochondria of cells – an organelle found in most cells in which respiration and energy production occur.

This means, as in Charlie’s case, that sufferers do not get energy to their muscles, kidneys and brain.

MDS is typically fatal in infancy and early childhood.

There is currently no cure but some treatments have shown a reduction in symptoms.

the treatment is a 'hail mary' at best.....a parent never gives up hope

What is nucleoside bypass therapy?
Nucleoside bypass therapy is a new treatment that is taken as an oral medication.

It could theoretically have repaired Charlie’s mitochondrial DNA and helped it synthesise again by giving him the naturally occurring compounds his body isn’t able to produce.

A US expert said 18 people have been treated with nucleoside bypass therapy.

But he added that none of them were in a condition as severe as Charlie’s.

How Charlie Gard's parents fought heartbreaking battle to keep their son alive

being the dark bitch i am....i question the parents motives in all this.....and i question why cant the oral meds be flown in to the child? the child is dying every day how cruel is parental love allowed to be?

in reality ....doctors decide who lives and dies.....this is simply terry shciavo all over again....another fake bandwagon for conservatives to jump on.;...yall could care less about this child as you ride about with your 'cant feed 'em dont breed 'em' stickers then rant and rave about saving one poster child? your smoke and mirror show fools no one

I care very much about that child, you'd be wise to cease pretending you know anyone's heart. You look ridiculous doing it...more ridiculous than you usually do

It never ceases to amaze me how leftist twits such as yourself think you know far more than you really know

so tell me sassy other than running your mouth on the net...what do you do for children?

We have three adopted children....ball is in your court, dumbass What do YOU do? Besides sit on a message forum advocating killing them?

See? I told you that you didn't know anyone's heart. You're dismissed

i have raised a child.....i am more concerned about the fate of the many starving children of the sudan than one child....sorry you just cant save them all....but i do love the great pretense when one has the dying celebrity that conservatives latch onto......

i have raised a child.....i am more concerned about the fate of the many starving children of the sudan than one child....sorry you just cant save them all....but i do love the great pretense when one has the dying celebrity that conservatives latch onto......

You now look like the fool and tool you are...you're dismissed

Hospital officials concur, characterizing life-support-removal decisions as everyday occurrences that rarely spark public — or even private — controversy.

"It happens all of the time, you just don't hear about it," said Amanda Engler, director of communications for the Texas Hospital Association. Engler said thousands of patients are removed from life support in Texas each year, either as a result of decisions reached by family members and doctors or because of the patients' own advanced directives or living wills.

"It's just like every other medical decision," she said.

The available statistics seem to bear this out. For example, thousands of people are connected to forms of life support other than feeding tubes, such as respirators and ventilators, each year, and it can be concluded that some percentage of those patients will be among those removed from life support.

Hospital officials concur, characterizing life-support-removal decisions as everyday occurrences that rarely spark public — or even private — controversy.

Unknown Number Face Life-Support Decision

I see you don't think responsibility is a good thing.

What is mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome?
Mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome refers to a group of disorders that cause affected tissues to suffer from a significant drop in mitochondrial DNA.

The DNA is found in the mitochondria of cells – an organelle found in most cells in which respiration and energy production occur.

This means, as in Charlie’s case, that sufferers do not get energy to their muscles, kidneys and brain.

MDS is typically fatal in infancy and early childhood.

There is currently no cure but some treatments have shown a reduction in symptoms.

the treatment is a 'hail mary' at best.....a parent never gives up hope

What is nucleoside bypass therapy?
Nucleoside bypass therapy is a new treatment that is taken as an oral medication.

It could theoretically have repaired Charlie’s mitochondrial DNA and helped it synthesise again by giving him the naturally occurring compounds his body isn’t able to produce.

A US expert said 18 people have been treated with nucleoside bypass therapy.

But he added that none of them were in a condition as severe as Charlie’s.

How Charlie Gard's parents fought heartbreaking battle to keep their son alive
Coming from someone who thinks a man can become a woman. You have no intelligence.

Forum List

Back