New York Times uses misleading data to make case that America isn't great

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
They are trying to slam this NY times' video. Even Fox News. It is not promoted by the Globalist at all. In the video that it talks about real problems. Like how unhealthy we are and which the Globalist doesn't want that truth to come out. They use to praise how great of a country that it is to camouflage what is truly going on. That we have chemicals and GMO's in our drinking waters and foods that is making us unhealthy and illiterate. But now we have people like AOC in office, that can manipulate the minds of the dumb. We have laws that allows others to inject us with mercury and other poisons. And we have people that let the media do the thinking for them, because they can't think for themselves. And remember the President's slogan. It says To Make America Great again. He was made to change it, because the Globalist doesn't want us to see the flaws that we have. Once the swamp is drained. Then it will be great.

The New York Times decided that the Fourth of July was the best time to post a video titled, "Please Stop Telling Me America Is Great" that makes the case that the United States is "just okay."

My colleague Tom Rogan already replied with a post defending the honor of the U.S., but I wanted to go into a bit more detail on a few misleading data points that the video relies on.

Two arguments in particular caught my ear, based on Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development data.

Please Stop Telling Me America Is Great

That’s the news that’s fit to print for the old gray hag these days. Just more America hating trash for their ever-shrinking circulation numbers of lefty slimeballs.

That’s the news that’s fit to print for the old gray hag these days. Just more America hating trash for their ever-shrinking circulation numbers of lefty slimeballs.
Pres.Trump's slogan was saying that America has fallen away from its greatness. Is the another American hating trash? Meghan and the rest of the Globalist think so. And so it must be great. And so, why is Pres.Trump saying that it needs to be made great again? But it was already great before he came into office. And so, do you think that it is great?

They are trying to slam this NY times' video. Even Fox News. It is not promoted by the Globalist at all. In the video that it talks about real problems. Like how unhealthy we are and which the Globalist doesn't want that truth to come out. They use to praise how great of a country that it is to camouflage what is truly going on. That we have chemicals and GMO's in our drinking waters and foods that is making us unhealthy and illiterate. But now we have people like AOC in office, that can manipulate the minds of the dumb. We have laws that allows others to inject us with mercury and other poisons. And we have people that let the media do the thinking for them, because they can't think for themselves. And remember the President's slogan. It says To Make America Great again. He was made to change it, because the Globalist doesn't want us to see the flaws that we have. Once the swamp is drained. Then it will be great.

The New York Times decided that the Fourth of July was the best time to post a video titled, "Please Stop Telling Me America Is Great" that makes the case that the United States is "just okay."

My colleague Tom Rogan already replied with a post defending the honor of the U.S., but I wanted to go into a bit more detail on a few misleading data points that the video relies on.

Two arguments in particular caught my ear, based on Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development data.

Anyone who reads the NYT is already an anti-American fascist, they’re just consoling their base.

Anyone who doesn’t get what Make America Great Again is all about isn’t worth a nanosecond of explanation.

MAGA

DgAClhfUwAAMw8X.jpg

Just like the rest of MSM, the NYT has been losing readers (paper and online) since Obama left office. And the continue to lose readership into 2020 and beyond.
People (intelligent people) have had enough of the pure BS they write on a daily basis.
I used to read the comic section of the NYT. Now, I don't even bother reading anything from the NYT.

Anyone who reads the NYT is already an anti-American fascist, they’re just consoling their base.
It is called reverse psychology. The Globalist doesn't want conservatives one to see that video. It is because conservatives are waking up from their sleep. And so that is why they are trying to force vaccinate. To put them back into their sleep. But the Libtards do what ever they tells them to do. They want to increase the amount of fluoride in our drinking waters, by manufacturing fake emergencies. But they has other ways for clean chemical-free drinking water. But they cannot make us dumb with clean chemical-free drinking water.

Statement on the Evidence Supporting the Safety and Effectiveness of Community Water Fluoridation

th
th

So cup your hands over your ears & hide from the truth. Tune into Trump wasting millions to boost his ego.

Just like the rest of MSM, the NYT has been losing readers (paper and online) since Obama left office. And the continue to lose readership into 2020 and beyond.
People (intelligent people) have had enough of the pure BS they write on a daily basis.
I used to read the comic section of the NYT. Now, I don't even bother reading anything from the NYT.
I have listened to this conservative radio station. He is trying to get his conservative listeners to cancel their Twitter account, because they allowed O.J. Simpson to have an account. And saying that Jeb Bush is following O.J. 's on his Twitter account. So where can the conservatives get their news about Pres.Trump from? The Globalist knows how to play mind tricks. That is why they are increasing the dosages. They are seeing that conservatives are waking up.

So cup your hands over your ears & hide from the truth. Tune into Trump wasting millions to boost his ego.
He only have spent millions, while the Elites spent billions to defame him?

The NYT is the most respected news source in the world
If you disagree, name one that has more respect

Mad Magazine

Cracked

Mad Magazine
About your speed SmellyIrishAss

Forum List

Back