New York Times violates law to publish PARTIAL Trump tax return from 90s and SPECULATE!!!

So he doesn't know jack shit... yet he is a monster scamming the taxes?

Which is it? Try deciding.

He is stupid and terrible at business. Except when t comes to minimizing his tax exposure, then he is JD Rockerfeller.

You are saying a billionaire is terrible at business?

You should check out the Dunning Kruger effect, you are definitely a sufferer.

False. Trump didn't file anything. He paid others to do it for him with money he was loaned, money he was given by the govt, and money he saved by not paying taxes. Trump doesn't know the first thing about the tax code.

Prove it , MAGGOT!!!!

You really think Trump has ever in his life done his own taxes? Or that he hasn't taken tax breaks or govt incentives? You really aren't that stupid are you?

Yes, He probably did his FIRST YEAR.... then he started making money and had THE BEST ACCOUNTANTS do it for his 500+++ companies that he owns... You on the other hand, probably don't file taxes as a WRABBIT that lives in a cardboard box, under a bridge!

Nope: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

"Mr. Mitnick, the lawyer and accountant, was the person Mr. Trump leaned on most to do the spinning. Mr. Mitnick worked for a small Long Island accounting firm that specialized in handling tax issues for wealthy New York real estate families. He had long handled tax matters for Mr. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump, and he said he began doing Donald Trump’s taxes after Mr. Trump turned 18."

Donald doesn't know jack about taxes.

GOOD for The Donald, he would NEVER get in TAX TROUBLE as long as he had THE BEST PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT doing his business... But, he knows MORE than you do WRABBIT!

False. His tax guy does. Donald just knows about the loopholes his tax guy advises him about.

I have said from the very beginning that the reason Trump won't release his returns is because he does not pay taxes. And I was right. Thank you NYT. The pig has been outed.
  1. Clinton Charities Refile 6 Years Of Tax Returns To...
    www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/clinton-foundation-tax-forms_us...
    Nov 17, 2015 ... NEW YORK, Nov 16 (Reuters) - The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation and an associated charity refiled tax returns for six years with the ...

2. Clinton Foundation Amends Tax Returns, Discloses...
    www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/17/clinton-foundati...
    Nov 17, 2015 ... The Clinton Foundation will "amend" tax returns for the last 4 years to correct " errors in the report of ... The amended Form 990 tax returns were for the years 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. .... 6% of the money goes to charity.

3. Clinton Foundation refiles tax returns - POLITICO
    www.politico.com/story/2015/11/clinton-foundation-refiles-ta...
    Nov 16, 2015 ... The Clinton Foundation filed three years of revised tax returns with the ... to file amended returns, but that if we did file an amended return it would be ... The foundation said its 2013 return filed last year treated speech payments differently, recording them as revenue. ... Like · Reply · 4 · Nov 16, 2015 6:48pm.
and what precisely is wrong with amending your taxes? Is it illegal?

Nothing, as there is NOTHING WRONG with Trump NOT releasing his taxes! IS IT LEGAL?

False equivalency. Try again.

No it isn't, you must mean false dichotomy...

But it's surprising to see Clinton advocate make it even this far though.

Make it this far? I have already shown you are gullible for believing Trump knows taxes. Also find where I have advocated for Hillary......I haven't. Just another lame attempt by you to call names when you have no clue.

SUE THE FUCK OUT OF THEM, DONALD.... Make that Mexican WET BACK owner give you a couple of HUNDRED MILLION....Bring him to DISPOSITION in a N.Y. court, make him get the fuck out of Mexico!!!!

New York Times violates law to publish partial Trump tax return from 90s and speculate about his taxes

Trump Derangement Syndrome has led the New York Times to willfully violate federal law in order to speculate about what taxes Donald Trump may or may not have been paying. In a front-page article, built on crime and conjecture, the Times ends up with very weak beer on Trump, but a convincing case for its own irresponsibility and criminality.

The lede paragraph reveals the astonishing lack of factual reporting and descent into mere speculation, speculation that supports the latest Hillary Clinton attack line on Trump, that he pays “no taxes” (a recapitulation of the Harry Reid lies on the Senate floor about Mitt Romney’s taxes. When confronted with his lies, Reid said, “It worked, didn’t it?”). Presumably, in the eyes of NYT executive editor Dean Baquet, if this speculation succeeds in defeating Trump, his own criminality and descent into speculation is also justified by the results.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

CqotHQ-VUAAmSMN.jpg

lol, this from someone right out of the crowd that can't wait for more wikileaks publications.

Antler Head post MORE irrelevant and stupid shit...which he is famous for! No DNC check for you either...at least the others asswipes TRIED!

Prove it , MAGGOT!!!!

You really think Trump has ever in his life done his own taxes? Or that he hasn't taken tax breaks or govt incentives? You really aren't that stupid are you?

Yes, He probably did his FIRST YEAR.... then he started making money and had THE BEST ACCOUNTANTS do it for his 500+++ companies that he owns... You on the other hand, probably don't file taxes as a WRABBIT that lives in a cardboard box, under a bridge!

"Mr. Mitnick, the lawyer and accountant, was the person Mr. Trump leaned on most to do the spinning. Mr. Mitnick worked for a small Long Island accounting firm that specialized in handling tax issues for wealthy New York real estate families. He had long handled tax matters for Mr. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump, and he said he began doing Donald Trump’s taxes after Mr. Trump turned 18."

GOOD for The Donald, he would NEVER get in TAX TROUBLE as long as he had THE BEST PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT doing his business... But, he knows MORE than you do WRABBIT!

False. His tax guy does. Donald just knows about the loopholes his tax guy advises him about.

OK you go with that.....:asshole::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Remember, it was Trump WHO ENCOURAGED this type of thing when he asked the russians and the chinese and whomever hackers to hack or acquire somehow, hillary's 30000 private emails she deleted....and to sell them for a profit to a newspaper, who would pay them well for them! :rolleyes:

Make it this far? I have already shown you are gullible for believing Trump knows taxes. Also find where I have advocated for Hillary......I haven't. Just another lame attempt by you to call names when you have no clue.

You idiot, I have never stated that he is a tax guru. You insisted he knows nothing, which is a straight up lie. Go away troll...

I have said from the very beginning that the reason Trump won't release his returns is because he does not pay taxes. And I was right. Thank you NYT. The pig has been outed.
    Nov 17, 2015 ... NEW YORK, Nov 16 (Reuters) - The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation and an associated charity refiled tax returns for six years with the ...

Nov 17, 2015 ... The Clinton Foundation will "amend" tax returns for the last 4 years to correct " errors in the report of ... The amended Form 990 tax returns were for the years 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. .... 6% of the money goes to charity.

Nov 16, 2015 ... The Clinton Foundation filed three years of revised tax returns with the ... to file amended returns, but that if we did file an amended return it would be ... The foundation said its 2013 return filed last year treated speech payments differently, recording them as revenue. ... Like · Reply · 4 · Nov 16, 2015 6:48pm.

Nothing, as there is NOTHING WRONG with Trump NOT releasing his taxes! IS IT LEGAL?

Trump doesn't release his taxes because it embarrassing to him what they contain. Trump is all talk but just a pussy.

SUE THE FUCK OUT OF THEM, DONALD.... Make that Mexican WET BACK owner give you a couple of HUNDRED MILLION....Bring him to DISPOSITION in a N.Y. court, make him get the fuck out of Mexico!!!!

New York Times violates law to publish partial Trump tax return from 90s and speculate about his taxes

Trump Derangement Syndrome has led the New York Times to willfully violate federal law in order to speculate about what taxes Donald Trump may or may not have been paying. In a front-page article, built on crime and conjecture, the Times ends up with very weak beer on Trump, but a convincing case for its own irresponsibility and criminality.

The lede paragraph reveals the astonishing lack of factual reporting and descent into mere speculation, speculation that supports the latest Hillary Clinton attack line on Trump, that he pays “no taxes” (a recapitulation of the Harry Reid lies on the Senate floor about Mitt Romney’s taxes. When confronted with his lies, Reid said, “It worked, didn’t it?”). Presumably, in the eyes of NYT executive editor Dean Baquet, if this speculation succeeds in defeating Trump, his own criminality and descent into speculation is also justified by the results.

CqotHQ-VUAAmSMN.jpg

lol, this from someone right out of the crowd that can't wait for more wikileaks publications.

Antler Head post MORE irrelevant and stupid shit...which he is famous for! No DNC check for you either...at least the others asswipes TRIED!

Do you wish to argue that wikileaks doesn't break the law? Let's hear it.

OK, and you can go with that one also....:funnyface::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lame2:

OK you go with that.....:asshole::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

I will. You lose.

Trump doesn't release his taxes because it embarrassing to him what they contain. Trump is all talk but just a pussy.

You are all talk and no evidence... trololo....

CqotHQ-VUAAmSMN.jpg

You're epileptic? My sympathies.

OK, and you can go with that one also....:funnyface::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lame2:
Nothing left but emoticons eh? Hahaha

CqotHQ-VUAAmSMN.jpg

Do you wish to argue that wikileaks doesn't break the law? Let's hear it.

Why would I argue that,,,,BUT I LOVE it because it shows what low lives and scum, you subversives are!

Actually I posted a link to back up my assertions. You are the one that actually is all talk.

Nothing left but emoticons eh? Hahaha
upload_2016-10-2_22-37-37.jpeg

I love your HATE and consternation!

Actually I posted a link to back up my assertions. You are the one that actually is all talk.

No you did not. There is no evidence what so ever that Trump is embarrassed about his tax returns. Shut up moron!

CqotHQ-VUAAmSMN.jpg

You're epileptic? My sympathies.

But I can't beat your STUPID!!!! LOLOLOL! Another truism!

Forum List

Back